Sissy boi looking...

tjinx

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 11, 2012
Posts
450
...for kinky chat with older tops on yahoo. love talking dirty ;)
 
found a couple of fun fellows and looking for more!
 
another too long absence and I' m back again. Hopefully to stay this time.

any older tops want to have hot chat with a sissy boi?
 
another too long absence and I' m back again. Hopefully to stay this time.

any older tops want to have hot chat with a sissy boi?
My yahoo is on my profile. Want to be used, pm me.
 
Last edited:
I would love a little sissy boi to have some dirty chat with and help get me off. Message me and lets get naughty.
 
Any daddy tops around? Any from VA that would want to do more than chat??
 
been having some great chat sessions but looking for more.

and older tops (42+) in Va that like fem guys?
 
...for kinky chat with older tops on yahoo. love talking dirty

if youre close by it could lead to a lot more
 
Yes I am still looking! Just got some sexy slut wear and my first dildo in the mail ;)
 
hey studs

its been a while but I'll be online all weekend. Hopefully some of you silver daddies are up for a chat
 
dressed up and online all day to play daddies. Would be great to get two of you in a chat room so you can double stuff me like a real slut ;)
 
I got some new panties and they're making me feel extra slutty ;)
 
Back
Top