Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Hello back. I am relatively new here so I have not followed you before.

Your pics are a great re-start. Lovely smile.

Would like some pics of your backend. I love a curvy ass. :rose: :rose: :rose:

New here so don't remember you, but wow would i like to get to know you, very very sexy

click.. click.. subscribed!!

Ideas? PHotos accentuating those lovely curves... your body shape is marvelous! Mmmm

Very sexy. I hope you stay long enough to reach one hundred posts.

Welcome back Kat .. Glad you desided to grace the pages of Lit again ;)

attachment.php

With a Great Smile and Lovely Boobage !!!

Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :rose: :kiss:

Katt, you look like a friend of mine who I would desperately like to fuck. I am going to stare at your picture, and call out her name, while I spank my monkey:D

Not sure if I were here before but I'm really glad you came back. You are very beautiful !!!!!

Such Sweet Innocence!

Your photos are very alluring!!! The first thing that strikes me is this powerful innocent and sweet presence. Every guy wishes to have a smile like yours thrown his way. Then, to be hit by the enticing valley of your cleavage, only wishing the shirt slipped just a little further to the side. Then, an ass curve that just causes that hurt of sheer lust.

So yea, welcome back!

TTW

Welcome back Kat. You are looking gorgeous, can't wait to see more of a fellow sexy Canadian.

First of all welcome back. Secondly, I definitely remember you and I see you haven't changed a bit. Still as sexy, beautiful, desirable and luscious as ever... And your smile is still amazingly gorgeous.:rose:

Welcome back! Never met you before, but must say that I look forward to seeing more pics from you. Your smile is gorgeous and you seem to have an awesome personality that shines through these pics! I look forward to seeing more :)

Don't think I was around for you, but what the hey... welcome back!

This is around my 5th stint on Lit.

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a lovely evening!
I had a thread up here once upon a time, but I have been long absent from lit. All my photos have long since been removed. But I have returned I suppose, for some time at least :p and was itching to start a new thread (maybe I find it erotic, maybe I'm just an attention whore, maybe both), so here I am!
Thus far it's just me and my webcam, which is a little disappointing because I tend to be a big fan of those of you who have an artistic flare for these things ;) But it will have to do for now.
Anyways, this is just me getting my feet dirty and my hands wet (so to speak) for now...
I feel I have lost my flare for interesting photo taking so some feedback would be appreciated, and suggestions considered. :)

Welcome back, "Lil ole you!"

Hello everyone!
I hope you are all having a lovely evening!
I had a thread up here once upon a time, but I have been long absent from lit. All my photos have long since been removed. But I have returned I suppose, for some time at least :p and was itching to start a new thread (maybe I find it erotic, maybe I'm just an attention whore, maybe both), so here I am!
Thus far it's just me and my webcam, which is a little disappointing because I tend to be a big fan of those of you who have an artistic flare for these things ;) But it will have to do for now.
Anyways, this is just me getting my feet dirty and my hands wet (so to speak) for now...
I feel I have lost my flare for interesting photo taking so some feedback would be appreciated, and suggestions considered. :)

Great pics.

Back