New faces, come say hello....

Hello everyone! :) :)

Okie dokie, I'm Annabee or Anna, either works really. *Shrug*
Of course that's not my real name, but moving on. I'm turning 21 on Christmas Eve, and currently live in Vegas. I swing both ways, and I identify as both a Submissive and a Little. I'm single, have been for a few weeks now. I'm merely here to have fun and entertain myself, only so much coloring a girl can do before she needs to find something else to do with her time ;)

My favorite color is lavender, and I love animals more than humans. I'm going to go in for wildlife rehabilitation someday, biggest dream I have! (Next to accomplishing my smaller dream of being able to chug a full gallon of chocolate milk that is.)

I'd go on more (I can always go on more :cattail: ), but I ramble enough as it is. Nice to meet everyone, hope you all have wonderful days filled with sunshine and ice cream!! :heart:
 
hi new here

I got on this site. I planned on starting to write erotica. Then life happened so I had to take a break before even starting. I practice bdsm in my real life so I figured my stories would involve that. I have wrote down a few drafts that I figured I would publish here for some feedback but I'm so nervous about how it looks to other people. I'm a sex blogger and outside of that I'm a normal college student who has fluffy cats and a loving dominant boyfriend. Just thought I'd drop in and say hello.
Thanks for reading,
Wittie
 
Older man testingthe waters

I am over 50 and very interested in this, so I am testing the waters. NewJersey andlooking for the kinky lady type:devil:
 
Dom 40-ish

Hi,
I am a dom in my early forties, I have been involved in BDSM/bondage for just over a couple decades. I published some writing work online before, and recently here at Literotica.
open for chats and all kinds of smart talk. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

I’m a long time visitor of this site who out of a whim decided to create a user name here. I’m in my early 40’s, open minded, switch, mischievous by nature. Several people have already asked me what I am looking for in lit: nothing really. But I am always up to a good conversation.

I am editing this message due to flow of messages into my inbox. I like people, but I am not one of those who seek instant gratification by jumping into naughty chats with strangers. To get me interested into talking to a stranger, they need to make me curious. And asking what makes me curious won’t do it!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. I am always in the shadows myself.
 
SrFco

Hi,
I've get here randomly, looking for some erotic stories.
I like to write erotic stories, and even have some drawings i'd probably share if I find comfortable in the site.

I'm a dominant male, open to know new friends and submissive females.
From Chile, so be considerate on my language flaws. It will take me some time to translate my stories.
 
Hi

I'm Jack and I'm in my 40's. Im looking to explore things online with a woman whose into some of the same things as me. I consider myself a Dom and would love to find a sub here with who I could converse with. I'm extremely open minded and easy going. I'm having problems editing my profile right now but I'll answer all pms for those who are interested.
 
I am new here and still finding my way around. I have yet to figure out how to update my profile but it would say submissive male but a gentleman first and foremost.
 
SoCal ...new here

Just wanted to say hi. Older man in SOC with sub and dom fantasies. Control is fun, both taking it and giving it up
 
Hi,
I'm April.
I'm new here. So I don't post much as I want to because i am a shy person but here on Lit I don't want to be that shy person.
I love Literotica for the stories and people I meet specially older man who wants to fuck young girls. ;)
So here I am posting my darkest fantasies.
Okay that enough rambling from me.
Nice to meet you all.:kiss:
 
Hi,
I'm April.
I'm new here. So I don't post much as I want to because i am a shy person but here on Lit I don't want to be that shy person.
I love Literotica for the stories and people I meet specially older man who wants to fuck young girls. ;)
So here I am posting my darkest fantasies.
Okay that enough rambling from me.
Nice to meet you all.:kiss:

I'd love to help you live out your fantasy April by ravishing your young body with my older cock whilst holding you down, spanking your ass as I fuck you doggy style to release my cum deep inside your horny fertile pussy... Xxx
 
Just 👀 and trying to understand needs, wants, hungers...primal, elemental....and other things.
 
It's Been Awhile

Seems a lifetime since I was here, though it has only been 4 years. Look forward to reading and seeing who I still know, and perhaps finding a few newer people to get to know :rose:
 
New and confused

I guess this is the wrong place to post this, I don't really know. I am shy in real life ;), a bit of a hippy girl but I guess have feelings of things that are not simple boyfriend / girlfriend.
I love the idea of being naked and on display, I find it very arousing and am hugely turned on such things especially with men of authority and maturity :devil:.
I don't know if this is a kink or anything like BDSM really so sorry, just feelings I have.
 
Last edited:
I guess this is the wrong place to post this, I don't really know. I am shy in real life ;), a bit of a hippy girl but I guess have feelings of things that are not simple boyfriend / girlfriend.
I love the idea of being naked and on display, I find it very arousing and am hugely turned on such things especially with men of authority and maturity :devil:.
I don't know if this is a kink or anything like BDSM really so sorry, just feelings I have.

Welcome to lit!! And I like your turn ons...
 
Exploring

Hello all,

I am a young women from the midwestern United States. I have been reading the stories on literotica for a couple of years now and decided to make a username to connect with everyone here :)

I do not have much experience sexually; however, I find that I submissive. I enjoy stories of women being kidnapped, forced, or humiliated by men. I also gravitate towards mature older men. I am open to most things and am still exploring this side of myself.

Sincerely,
Harley
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

I am a young women from the midwestern United States. I have been reading the stories on literotica for a couple of years now and decided to make a username to connect with everyone here :)

I do not have much experience sexually; however, I find that I submissive. I enjoy stories of women being kidnapped, forced, or humiliated by men. I also gravitate towards mature older men. I am open to most things and am still exploring this side of myself.

Sincerely,
Harley

Welcome.

You'll find a lot to whet your sexual appetite here.
 
I'm a new face!

Hello!

I'm old enough that I should know how to use chat forums, but I don't so forgive me if I screw this up. Just found out about this site and totally in love.
Greetings to everyone :) *wave*
-Jane
 
Not really new to this, but I never said hello, so hello everyone lol. 31 dem and an experienced Daddy Dom. I’m looking for a sub to play with regularly and open to more. If anyone wants to chat send me a message.
 
Back
Top