New Michigan Roll Call!

Good to see the MI people checking in. I'm in metro detroit area and love meeting fellow kinksters.

It's nice to finally see people from the Metro area posting in here. I'm in the 248 and always up to chat. :)

I am here in Ann Arbor

Hello, Dom man in Ann Arbor, Michigan checking in. I have not been on in a long time. Who is near me?

Looking for other Mighigan Kittens to talk too. PM friendship only, never any pressure, I always enjoy getting to know someone new.p
Interests include good music, healthy living, cuddling, and playing footsie.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far. Hoping the snow goes away again soon. I was enjoying planning my garden and the thought of shooting some photos outside....

Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far. Hoping the snow goes away again soon. I was enjoying planning my garden and the thought of shooting some photos outside....

Me too! Can't wait to get my hands dirty and lay outside in the sun!!
Happy Hump Day, Ms. Trinity!

Hello Michigan. How is everyone doing tonight. Dang weather people said it was supposed some what sunny today. Geez, no such luck. Looking forward to it warming up just a bit.

Hello Michigan. How is everyone doing tonight. Dang weather people said it was supposed some what sunny today. Geez, no such luck. Looking forward to it warming up just a bit.

It was a beautiful sunny day here in Metro Det. It said 47° but it felt a lot warmer to me with the sun out.

Back