Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be the lucky one.... :)

In the best situation both the Daddy and the baby girl would be lucky;)

Hope you are enjoying your time here Mia.....looks like you are getting lots of attention from the Daddies here:)

In the best situation both the Daddy and the baby girl would be lucky;)

Hope you are enjoying your time here Mia.....looks like you are getting lots of attention from the Daddies here:)

Then here is hoping for the best of situations :)

I am enjoying my time here. I have found many stories, poems, and audios that are so very well written/spoken. I have been talking to a few of the Daddy's here, along with a babygirl or two.. and all seem to be so nice. :)

I'm looking forward to delving deeper into lit...
Deeper is always good right?

Then here is hoping for the best of situations :)

I am enjoying my time here. I have found many stories, poems, and audios that are so very well written/spoken. I have been talking to a few of the Daddy's here, along with a babygirl or two.. and all seem to be so nice. :)

I'm looking forward to delving deeper into lit...
Deeper is always good right?

Deeper is never bad in my opinion;):devil:

I know that many of the baby girls here are willing to share what they know, they may even give you some tips on how to get Daddy's wrapped around your fingers......although I have a feeling that you may already have a good idea on how to do that:)

Having Daddy wrapped around my little finger is one of my favorite things to do... right below being a very good little girl and making Daddy, very very happy :)

I'm sure that the daddy who gets you will be well pleased and please you well in turn.

Deeper is never bad in my opinion;):devil:

I know that many of the baby girls here are willing to share what they know, they may even give you some tips on how to get Daddy's wrapped around your fingers......although I have a feeling that you may already have a good idea on how to do that:)

What do you mean?*innocent look*...I know better than to try to trick you Daddy*bites bottom lip*...I just want to make you happy *press my body agaist you and grind my hips, look up, blink blink*

What do you mean?*innocent look*...I know better than to try to trick you Daddy*bites bottom lip*...I just want to make you happy *press my body agaist you and grind my hips, look up, blink blink*

Bound , we all know you "innocent" you are.:rose::devil:

Last edited:
*Your hands

*I sit back on my heels and watch with eager anticipation as you make sure your cock and balls are accessible. You see me lick my lips as I move forward before I lift my warm hands to cup you, and my hot mouth engulfs you...*:kiss:[/QUOTE]

*Enjoying the warm, wet feel of your mouth, I run my fingers through your hair and establish a rhythm for you along with my thrusting hips* Mmmm...that's it babygirl, take Daddy's cock...love it...[/QUOTE]

cradle my head with exquisite gentleness, despite the readily apparent tensile strength you radiate. The ridges of your erection slide easily over my wet lips and tongue and I love how tightly you fill my mouth and throat. The tight black curls nestling at the base of your prick tickle my lips and for a moment I am unable to resist. Keeping one hand wrapped warm around your length, continuing to stroke you, I drop lower to lick and suck your heavy sack - trying hard to take both balls in my mouth I fail and can only take one at a time to suckle and lick....*

*Doing

the Happy Dance to the sound of "Finally Friday" rockin' in the background and waving to all!*

Hi Girls! Hi Daddies! :nana::nana::nana::nana:

*Hands on hips

You taking notes.....peaches won't know what hit her if you are observing her reactions. :devil:

That's usually how I get em, John. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

and mock scolding*

"Alright you two - bad enough when you take notes....but when you start COMPARING them....well, a Baby Girl just HAS to draw the line somewhere!"

*Stomping my foot and pretending to look mad...but ruining it all by giggling*:cattail::kiss::kiss:

Having Daddy wrapped around my little finger is one of my favorite things to do... right below being a very good little girl and making Daddy, very very happy :)

I have no doubt that you could do that, especially after you were under a Daddy;)

Mmmmm.....Bound.....you know how those eyes effect Daddy.......and now the hip grind? I think someone is in need of a spanking:p

That's usually how I get em, John. :rolleyes:

and mock scolding*

"Alright you two - bad enough when you take notes....but when you start COMPARING them....well, a Baby Girl just HAS to draw the line somewhere!"

*Stomping my foot and pretending to look mad...but ruining it all by giggling*:cattail::kiss::kiss:
[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmm.....looks like peaches is in need of a spanking too.....trying to tell Daddy what to do.....shame shame baby girl.

Darn <snapping fingers>

I wish!! Not even if we say "pretty please"?

I'm ok DaddyJohn. Figuring Daddies out is not easy! :kiss:

There is a reason for that INL;)
As was also said.....figuring baby girls out is not easy either.....but when they connect............it can be heaven :)

Glad you are doing well INL:rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back