Sold into Slavery

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
"So where are these two you've told me about?" The young woman asks the thuggish looking man standing in the shadows

"Don't you worry your pretty lil head dollie, they'll be here soon. You got da money?"

"It'll be here soon." She replies.

They stood in silence waiting until a decerpit van pulls up and stops. The side door opens showing two people hog tied in the van. the female turns to the thug "I thought you said they were coming voluntarily." Untie them now. I will not condone any form of abuse or kidnapping."

The thug signals to the new arrivals and the two people are untied and lead out of the van to the woman. The vans driver hands her a stack of papers. "I believe everythign is in order, now I just need the cash." The thug tells the woman.

She looks over the paperwork and nods her head. "The paperwork is fine, however I need to make sure they are consenting of their own free will." Looking at the two people she expertly evaluates them.

The female stands about 5'5" and her weight was a bit low, but that could be taken care of with a healthier diet and some physical training. Her shoulder length brown hair was well maintained, and her brown eyes were clear and showed a hint of fear. Her skin was tanned from head to toe, except where a smallish bikini covered her. Her pussy was clean shaved, and her breasts were a good size bog enough to create some cleavage, b ut not so big they would get in the way of her duties.

Walking over to the woman, she sternly looks her over and says, Do you fully understand what is happening here, and are you fully prepared for what is going to happen to you?

The woman is visibly shaken but she manages to stutter out, "I'm selling myself into slavery so these men don't kill me and my boyfriend."

"Are you doing this of your own free will?"

"Yes." She says as a tear runs down her cheek.

Turning her attention to the other person she evaluates him as well. Male, 5'8" well toned and in decent shape, 175 brown hair and eyes 6.5 inch cock
brown hair and eyes filled with defiance, and his cock even though it was shriveled up showed it was a fairly decent size to please a woman.

Stepping over to him she smiles cruelly at him. "You must be very important to this lady, for her to be willing to sell herself to me into a life of slavery just to keep you alive. Never met a man worth selling a pair of shoes for, never mind selling myself for him."

Running her long sharp fingernails across his chest, she asks "You do understand once you leave with me there is no going back. You will be the property of my employer and a slave for her to do whatever she wishes, right."

He nods his head to scared to speak, wishing not for the first time he hadn't gone to the mob for help.

The woman raises her hand and snaps her fingers. Another van pulls up and she takes out two briefcases. "As we agreed, 2.5 million dollars. She hands each of the naked people one of the briefcases, who turn them over to the thugs who get in their van and leave.

"Disgusting pigs. I would love to get them back home. Breaking them would be a pleasure." she says as they drive off. Turning to the new slaves she says, in the van meat, time to take you to your new home.
 
Scared and sitting naked, exposed, in the rear of this strange van, I look over at my girlfriend also equally exposed and wonder how it got to this point. Being broke was surely better than the position we were in now. My innocent girlfriend whom until this point had only ever been naked with me now naked in the back of a van with another person. I look to her as she sat head down sobbing. At least we're together I thought to myself.

"Excuse me," I said to the driver, "where are we going? What's going to happen to us?"
 
SHe sighs and turns into a parking structure. Pulling into a parking space she turns and looks st her passengers. "As was explained to you, you will be taken to my homeland and taught to service whoever owns you. For now you are the property of Mistress maria who will oversee your training once we arrive. We fly out tomorrow morning, tonight you will stay in my home."

She opens the door and gets out o fthe van. Opening the side door she says simply "Out meat."
 
I step out of the van, looking around. I wonder what our life is going to be like from now on I think to myself. I follow this woman into her home and wonder what my girlfriend must be thinking. As we step inside I know our lives are going to be changed forever.
 
She points to two wire cages. "Get in and sleep we leave early tomorrow. Don't make a mess or you will regret it."
 
Reluctantly I crawl into my cage as I watch my girlfriend do the same. After a while I was able to get comfortable and fall asleep.
 
Walking into her bedroom, she was amazed how quickly they took to sleeping in their cages. Making sure the cages were locked, she stripped naked showered to wash off the filth she got everytime she dealt with the mob. Soon she was asleep.

Her alarm went off the next morning and she stood up and threw on a simple sun dress and went out to let the meat out of the cages.

"Get up use teh bathroom and we leave. MOve it meat she yells waking the couple up with a start.
 
I had barely slept and spent most of the night sobbing when the unknown lady came into wake us. As I stretched and relieved myself I started looking around for some kind of way out.
 
The woman of the couple had remained completely quiet and passive she seemed to almost be catatonic. The guy however was begining to realize how deep he was in and I could see he was planning to try and escape.

I opened my fridge and offered them some juice.
 
After not having any fluids the past night I greedily gulped down the juice that the lady offered us. I looked over as I saw my girlfriend do the same. Now to figure out how to get us out of here.

"Excuse me," I said "can I have a moment to talk to my girlfriend alone before we go?"
 
She smiles at the meat she says three, two, one and now. At the word now they both fall to the floor. Conscious but unable to move, or speak. "Don't worry, the effects of the sedative will wear off soon, and it's quite harmless."

She snaps her fingers and two well built dark skinned men walk in and pick the new slaves up and put them in wheel chairs. The next hour was a blur of motion. Loaded into the van, driven to the airport, loaded into a plane, strapped in to a seat, and now flying to an unknown place to become slaves for the rest of their lives.

As the plane reached cruising altitude, The feeling started to return and the mysterious woman approached them, but now she was naked as well.
 
I awoke very confused. Now noticing we were on a plane I soon realized we were drugged. As the mysterious woman walked towards us completely naked I felt myself getting hard. "How dare you drug us. Why are you naked?"
 
"Because this is how slaves dress unless told otherwise." She replied to the naked and angry man. 'We are about 30 mintutes from landing, and I suggest you lose the attitude or you will not enjoy the next few hours.

She sat in the seat facing him. His girlfriend hadn't woken up yet but she was breathing so there was no cause to worry.

"Now do you have any questions?" she asks as she sips a drink.
 
"Of course I am. Everyone gets trained as a slave before being allowed to own one. This ensures that slaves are treated well. I am almost done with my training, and my mother will soon allow me to be released."

She takes the last sip of her drink and puts teh cup down. "As for the two of you, you will undergo a through medical examination, have your information logged into the slave database, be assigned you slave ID, and you will be marked with the logo of my mothers house showing who trained you. You will also have your slave ID tattooed on your leg."

She stops speaking as the female starts to wake up. "Once all that is done, you will be given to someone and your skills in the bedroom will be tested and evaluated. Then a training program will begin. Welcome to my home." she says as the plane starts its descent.
 
Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. What had I gotten us into. It seemed like the life that we once knew was never to be known again.
 
"Umm, honey, where are we what's going on?" The female said putting her hand in his as she regained awareness of her surroundings.
 
Back
Top