Favorite Movie Quotes

am_1967

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Posts
1,172
This thread was inspired by the Most Quotable Movies thread. Share your favorite movie quotes and the movie they're from.

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire Six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth, In all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But Being as this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?"

-Dirty Harry
 
This thread was inspired by the Most Quotable Movies thread. Share your favorite movie quotes and the movie they're from.

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire Six shots or only five?" Well to tell you the truth, In all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But Being as this is a 44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?"

-Dirty Harry

Love that movie!
 
My-New-Favorite-Day.png
 
"Caw. Caw. Bang, fuck I'm dead." ~ The Crow

"People once believed that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes, the crow can bring that soul back to put the wrong things right." ~ The Crow

"Can't rain all the time." ~ The Crow

"Victims, aren't we all?" ~ The Crow
 
Also from Closer:



"Larry: [on a photography exhibit] What do you think?

Alice: It's a lie. It's a bunch of sad strangers photographed beautifully, and... all the glittering assholes who appreciate art say it's beautiful 'cause that's what they wanna see. But the people in the photos are sad, and alone... But the pictures make the world seem beautiful, so... the exhibition is reassuring which makes it a lie, and everyone loves a big fat lie.

Larry: I'm the big fat liar's boyfriend.

Alice: Bastard!"

____________________


"Dan: Didn't fancy my sandwiches?
Alice: Don't eat fish.
Dan: Why not?
Alice: Fish piss in the sea.
Dan: So do children.
Alice: Don't eat children either."


________________________


"Dan: And you left him, just like that?
Alice: It's the only way to leave. "I don't love you anymore. Goodbye."
Dan: Supposing you do still love them?
Alice: You don't leave.
Dan: You've never left someone you still love?
Alice: Nope."


__________________________



"Dan: What's so great about the truth? Try lying for a change, it's the currency of the world."


___________________________


"Larry: What does your cunt taste like?
Alice: Heaven."

 
Best movie ever!!
Nobody fucks with the Jesus - Jesus Quintana (Big Lebowski)
Yeah, well. The Dude abides - The Dude (Big Lebowski)

L:rose:
 
Some of my favorites from American Beauty (1999):

"Carolyn Burnham: What are you doing?
Lester Burnham: Nothing.
Carolyn Burnham: You were masturbating!
Lester Burnham: I was not.
Carolyn Burnham: Yes you were!
Lester Burnham: Oh, all right! So shoot me, I was whacking off! That's right, I was choking the bishop, chafing the carrot, you know, saying "hi" to my monster!"


_____________________________


"Jane Burnham: Sorry about my dad.
Angela Hayes: Don't be. I think it's funny.
Jane Burnham: Yeah, to you, he's just another guy who wants to jump your bones. But to me, he's just... too embarrassing to live.
Angela Hayes: Your mom's the one who's embarrassing. What a phony. But, your dad's actually kind of cute.
Jane Burnham: Shut up.
Angela Hayes: He is. If he just worked out a little, he'd be hot.
Jane Burnham: Shut up!
Angela Hayes: Oh, come on. Like you've never sneaked a peek at him in his underwear? I bet he's got a big dick.
Jane Burnham: You are so grossing me out right now.
Angela Hayes: If he built up his chest and arms, I would totally fuck him.
Jane Burnham: [covers her ears and sings 'la la la' over and over again]
Angela Hayes: I would! I would suck your dad's big fat dick, and then I'd fuck him until his eyes rolled back in his head!"

 
Also from American Beauty:

"My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell."
 
Also from American Beauty:

"My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell."

:heart:
 
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

~Animal House
 
Can I have a falafel with hot sauce, A side order of Baba Ghanoush, and a seltzer, please?

~Party Girl
 
No matter where you go, there you are...

The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension
 
Headley Lamarr: "Take this down: I want rustlers, cutthroats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass kickers, shit kickers and Methodists!"

Taggart: "Could you repeat that, Sir?"

-- Blazing Saddles (Harvey Korman and Slim Pickens)
 
From The 300

King Leonidas: Dilios, I trust that scratch hasn't made you useless.
Dilios: Hardly, my Lord. It's just an eye. The Gods saw fit to Grace me with a spare.
 
"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Rhett Butler to Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind.
 
"Looking at the cake is like looking at the future. Until you've tasted it, what do you really know? And then, of course, it's too late."

-- Excalibur (Merlin - Nicol Williamson)
 
From I'm no angel:


Cary Grant: ahh you were wonderful tonight.

Mae West: I'm always wonderful at night.

Cary Grant: Yes, but tonight you were especially good.

Mae West: When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad I'm better.
 
Back
Top