Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Stacy Fuck Fantasy

Stacy:

I’ve really enjoyed your posts. I mean really enjoyed, like having to pull my 7” cock out of my pants and give it a good stroking while reading your sexy writings. So here’s my Stacy Fuck Fantasy. I’ll do my best to write it down in one go, without having to take time out for a stroke of my cock. The tension of not giving my aching prick any relief will hopefully put more passion in the story, and more cum in my balls. Then when I’m done, I’ll shoot a huge load, thinking of how I’d like to fuck your tight body.

We’ve chatted online, and shared our thoughts and fantasies, and have finally set up a time to meet. I come by your nice house on a Friday night, dressed up in slacks, and a button up shirt. You open the door, and my heart starts to pump high pressure blood. You’re gorgeous. Long silky hair, beautiful makeup with ruby red lips, a tight blouse showing off your toned body, and a short but classy skirt. And those legs. Oh my.

Long, smooth, tanned legs, wrapped into black stockings. And your shoes. It’s all I can do to keep from falling to the floor to kiss and worship your shoes like any man should. 4 inch black high heels, straps running across your feet. Simply awesome.

You welcome me in, and as the final touch on your outfit, I see the seams in the back of your stockings. My cock, already hard in my pants, releases a drop of pre-cum.

We sit, talk, have a drink. We know each other so well from our chats that it seems like this isn’t the first time we’ve met. The tension in the air is thick with lust and need as we get closer. I move against you, wrap an arm around your body and pull you in for a kiss.

Our lips meet, and as they melt together, any chance of us not being together that night is over. I can feel your heart beat so rapidly as I caress your body, running my hands up your legs, inching them up your skirt and you softly moan. I tell you to stand up in front of me, while I drop to my knees. My hands unzip your skirt, and it falls to the floor as you step out of it.

I ask you to spin around, showing all you’ve got to me. What a sexy woman I have in front of me. Thigh high stockings, held up by a lacy black garter belt. And black satin panties, with what my experienced eye knows is a nice little extra in front. I complement you on how sexy and classy you look, and you blush with pride, so happy to have a sexy man find you desirable.

I begin my work on you. Down to the floor, as I’d wanted to go before, kissing and licking your toes and shoes. Then up your smooth legs, relishing the feel of the nylons on my tongue. Then I turn you around, and lick the back of your thighs, and up to your soft, round bottom. I pull your panties up and expose more of your sensitive skin, kissing and wetting you with my mouth.

Moving back to your front, I kneel with you in front, your panties no longer quite so tight against your body, but rather filled, and full. I hook the edges of your panties with my fingers, and begin to pull them down.

You ask me to stop. You’re nervous about showing yourself to me, thinking that it will break the image of your womanhood. But I tell you that you’re sexy the way you are. A sexy, hot woman, with a little bit extra. I continue to pull your panties down, and your clitty springs out.

Hot, slim, throbbing, and utterly beautiful it is. You’re shaved totally smooth, and soft as a baby. Even if I hadn’t know what was in your panties, and your little extra was a surprise, it is so beautiful that I’d still have to put it in my mouth. Which I do.

You moan with pleasure. It’s been so long since you’ve had a warm mouth on your clitty, and never all dressed up, or with a sexy man. I cover your clitty with my mouth, and massage the underside of your shaft with my talented tongue. You’re not the first T-girl I’ve been with, so I know all the ways to please a nice, hard clitty.

I pull back, running my tongue and lips all around your head, and get my first reward – a sweet drop of pre-cum. I relish the taste, and the knowledge of how hot I’ve made my sexy girl.

Back onto your cock I go, bobbing my head, looking up at you with sexy eyes, as you run your fingers thorough your man’s hair. You’re getting so stiff and full in my mouth, starting to throb, and steadily drip pre-cum into my hungry mouth.

I reach down into my pants and get a small bottle of lube, and wet my fingers. When they’re nice and slick, I slide one hand up your panties, between your bottom, and tenderly massage your most sensitive area. The rubbing on your tight, virgin bottom makes you even thicker and harder, and soft moans become deeper, needier groans of pleasure.

“No, no please. Let me take care of you. I want to service and please you”, you say. But I tell you that part of being a woman is knowing how much letter her man please her, makes him happy too. A man always takes care of his woman first, and nothing makes him feel better than hearing and feeling his woman get off, knowing that’s she’s having a great cum because of him.

So you relax and go with the moment, your man on his knees, pleasuring you with his mouth and fingers. Your bottom is now nice and wet with lube, and I carefully slide a finger inside you. It’s the first thing you’ve ever had inside, and the pleasure takes your breath away. Deep groans fill the air as I let you relax, and enjoy the fullness of your bottom, your pussy. Slowly I slide in deeper, and you begin to moan like a whore, crying out in the pleasure of having you man’s finger deep inside your pussy. Drips of pre-cum become a constant stream, as my mouth continues it’s sucking on your clitty.

My finger then finds your P-spot, and I feel your whole body tighten with pleasure. Your clitty is rigid in my mouth, so hot, and I know just a few more strokes will set you off. I slip off your clitty and tell you “Cum for me baby. Cum in your man’s mouth.”

Back on your clitty I go, and with a few hot mouth strokes, and a few rubs of your spot, you’re exploding in my mouth. You scream out in pleasure as the wet, sticky cum spurt out of your clitty, soaking my mouth, filling me with your tasty cream.

All the desire, the need, the frustration of searching for someone who accepts you for the beautiful woman that you are, is ending as the cum keeps shooting into my mouth. I relish the sweet taste and swallow as much as I can, but I can’t keep up, and some of the wet cream drips sexily out of my mouth and onto my shirt.

Finally, with a shake, your cum is over, and I tenderly pull my finger out of your pussy, and clean your clitty up with my thirsty mouth.

You’re barely able to keep upright in your heels, so I stand up and take you in my arms, letting you rest against me.

You tell me words of pleasure, of caring, of how long you’ve waited for this moment, and the thought of how I’ve helped complete such a sexy woman fills me with pride, and joy. We rest of the sofa, my hands tenderly stroking your legs, until you get your strength back.

I’m so turned on by getting you off that I’m desperate to have my needs taken care of, but I wait for you to say you’re ready. So you are, and as you lean against me, you up-zip my pants, and take me out.

The touch of your soft hands, with sexy red nails makes me twitch, and almost cum right away. But I want more of you. So I stand up, and strip before your eyes. You love the sight of this sexy man in front of you, stripping off his clothes, shirt off, then shoes, then the rest of my pants, leaving nothing but my naked body, cock hard, purple, and throbbing. Clear pre-cum is dripping out of the tip, and I squeeze my cock and make a drop flow out. I catch it with my finger, and press the witnesses against your lips.

Your first taste of a man. It makes you softly moan, eyes closing, the taste that you’ve waited years for. You go down on your knees to take me in your mouth, but I have other plans.

I want your body. Not just your mouth, though I’ll take that later. But for now, I want that hot, tight, virgin pussy that I’ve lubed up and gotten ready with the finger fucking during your blow job. I turn you around, putting one of your knees on the sofa, your hands holding onto the edge. Bottom at just the right angle for entry.

Tenderly, I spread you open, and slick your pussy up with more lube, and coat my head and shaft. I have to be careful during this, as the feel of just my hand, with the sight of your sexy, round ass in front of my almost tightens my balls up past the point of no return. But I let go in time, and keep my load where it should be. In my balls, until it’s in your body.

You tell me to go slow, to be tender, which I know to do, and you know I’ll do too. I lean in and kiss your lips, then slowly press forward. My cock head, hot and swollen touches your pussy lips for the first time. We both moan with the pleasure and intimacy of out touch. Man and woman, touching with their sex organs, just moments away from being joined together.

We moan, and again, I almost cum. But I need to be inside you, to take your virginity, and make you my woman. So I grit my teeth, and keep my cum inside. Then slowly push inside.

You’re tight. So fucking tight. But also wet and slippery. And my cock is so hard that I slip inside. You moan out like a whore again, slow, slow you say, as I let you rest, and get used to, as much as you can, the thick cock head inside your pussy. When you’re ok, I push more side you, slowly filling your pussy, taking and claiming your virginity. I feel so honored to be your first, the first cock you’ve taken, the first man you’ve fucked.

As we grunt and groan, my cock continues to slide deep inside you, until I’m all the way in. The pleasure of our locking together takes our breath away, and we stand there, jointed with hot flesh, as lovers, as man and woman.

I’d wanted to fuck you soft and slow, but it’s too much for me. You’re too sexy, too hot, the moment is too exciting, and the taste of your cum in my mouth has gotten me too turned on to do anything except start slamming into you, my cock urgently thrusting into your soft and tight pussy.

You’re hotter, tighter, and wetter than any woman I’ve ever fucked, and I know I’m not going to last very long inside your body.

It’s an unbelievable rush of sensations to you. You’re finally filled up with a man. A man who’s brought you off so well, and is now urgently using your body like the little slut you’ve always wanted to be. My cock fills and stretches your pussy so well, like it was made for it, and you start to squeeze it, fucking back on your new lover’s dick.

I grab onto your hips with strong hands, holding onto your garter belt, as I feel my cum building up in my balls.

You moan as you feel my cock go rigid, so hard, so thick, and so hot from all the blood rushing into it. The physical pleasure is as fantastic as you knew it would be. But just as exciting to you is the knowledge that you’re pleasuring a sexy man. That your little slutty body is taking a cock, pleasuring it, and is going to soon get your reward. What you’ve always wanted – hot, sticky cum shot into your body.

My groans fill your ears and then turn to grunts – lustly sounds of a man getting to his cum. My cock stiffens one last bit as I slam into your pussy, then I cry out as my cum shoots out of my balls. Three days worth of hot, sticky sperm blasts out. You feel the spasms as my cock unloads, and the warm glow of male cum filing your pussy as you buck and thrust against me.

It’s the best cum I’ve every had – Sexy Stacy riding my cock and squeezing the cum out of me. I keep shooting until I’ve completely flooded your pussy, cum starting to run down my shaft and out of your body.

Our thrust begin to slow down, and I slump against you, needing you for support now. We fall to the couch, still jointed as we enjoy the feelings. Tenderly I pull out of you, and while you hate to feel me leave, you know I’ll be back. Thick, hard, full of cum again, and needing to fuck.

Like a good man does to his woman, I take care of you, and put your panties back into place, then put an arm around you and hold you tight.

You feel me relax, then go limp as I drift off to sleep, my arm still holding you in close to me. My cum has started to drip out of you, pooling in your panties and then running down your legs. You wish you could keep it inside you, but you know there’ll be more, and for now, the wet trickle of cum down your soft things confirms the fact that Stacy is a woman, like she’s always wanted to be.

I hope you liked the fantasy, and it’s been hard to write it all down in one go without having to jerk off. But now that I’m done, it’s been worth it. My balls are so full and swollen with cum, my shaft is thick and hot, and I’ve soaked the front of my girl friend’s panties, which I’ve had on while posting. Now I’m gonna wrap them around my cock and shoot a huge load, thinking of fucking sweet, sexy Stacy. You’re gonna make another cock cum soon baby. I’ll moan your name as I fill the panties with cum. Bye.
 
neon so good :devil:Stroking a load also Darlin. Stroking for both of you, mmmmm fuck so good
 
I must admit my curiosity has been piqued by this thread..

There must be SOME reason all these men love you so dearly, Stacy... And I'd like to find out what that is... :)
 
Neon: Wow. Just. Wow. I'm breathless. Literally breathless. My sissyclit soaked my panties reading your fantasy about me. It was erotic, beautiful, and romantic. I can't find the words except that if I ever find the bravery to find a man to fall in love with and take my virginity, I'd want it to happen exactly like your fantasy. Not rough and degrading and humiliating, but sensitive and loving. A beautiful, confident, high-heeled clad step into a new world...new experiences.

Neon, I have to thank you, along with quite a few other guys here (you know who you are! Love you!), who are helping me realize that I don't need to have the body of a woman to make love to a man, to make a man happy. My heart and my mind and my soul are what make me a woman, regardless of what's tucked away in my panties. For that, I thank you!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

It's nice to meet you, LM!

*hugs*

I would be honored if you let me show you why these guys are so crazy about me!

:kiss:
 
Neon: Wow. Just. Wow. I'm breathless. Literally breathless. My sissyclit soaked my panties reading your fantasy about me. It was erotic, beautiful, and romantic. I can't find the words except that if I ever find the bravery to find a man to fall in love with and take my virginity, I'd want it to happen exactly like your fantasy. Not rough and degrading and humiliating, but sensitive and loving. A beautiful, confident, high-heeled clad step into a new world...new experiences.

Neon, I have to thank you, along with quite a few other guys here (you know who you are! Love you!), who are helping me realize that I don't need to have the body of a woman to make love to a man, to make a man happy. My heart and my mind and my soul are what make me a woman, regardless of what's tucked away in my panties. For that, I thank you!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

It's nice to meet you, LM!

*hugs*

I would be honored if you let me show you why these guys are so crazy about me!

:kiss:

Sounds fun.. I'll stick around.
 
Sounds wonderful, LM, and your avatar is stunning!

I'm wet in the panties, and weak in the knees, (which makes them easier to spread, I'm sure!)

:kiss:
 
Sounds wonderful, LM, and your avatar is stunning!

I'm wet in the panties, and weak in the knees, (which makes them easier to spread, I'm sure!)

:kiss:

As you can see, i'm a pretty built guy.. I have a feeling I could get them spread regardless. ;)
 
Oh my...

:D

There's a huge blush to go along with the giant smile on my face right now!
 
=)

Stacy! I do believe I would love to get a chance to chat with you! And maybe you might bless this thread with a post of your lovely form? ;)
 
Stacy the Parking Lot Whore

Stacy the Parking Lot Whore

Another fantasy that I have about you Stacy is (role play) treating you like a cheap, slutty whore.

You have the day off from work, and I know what you’re going to do. Dress up like a slut, and take care of your fans. I’ve been fucking you so often and so good that you haven’t had the time or ability to treat your fans to what they love – sexy chats, posts, and pictures. You’re gonna take care of all those cocks this morning – making them big, throbbing, swollen with blood and lust, until you have them shooting their cum everywhere. You’ll probably cause a quart of cum to be spilled this morning, from horny men who’ll shoot thinking of how much they’d like to fuck sweet and sexy Stacy.

I think of this while I’m stuck at work, till I can’t take the fact that it’s not my sperm being shot off into and because of Stacy. So I call you up, and ask if you want to do some role playing. You’ve dressed up for me at home – French maid, naughty schoolgirl, bored housewife, but we’ve not done it in public. Yet.

I tell you to come by my office, and don’t bother putting any other clothes on. Your heart pounds at the thought of driving in such a slutty outfit. But it also makes your clitty throb and leak, so you quickly tell your boys to shoot their loads on their own, and set off.

I tell my workers I’m off to visit a vendor, head to my car in the parking garage, and drive up to the 3rd floor, where it’s pretty empty. I park in the back, and wait for you. I don’t have to wait long.

I see your car drive in, park, and you get out. What a sight! This total whore is walking up to me. Slutty, way too high heels, fishnet stockings held up with garter straps, and a skirt so short it doesn’t even cover the tops of your stockings, so I can see your creamy smooth thighs. A tight top, buttoned mostly opened so your black bra is visible. And as you get closer, I see the whore make up – blood red lips, black eyeliner, eye shadow, and to top it off, big hoop ear rings, which only sluts and whore wear.

My cock, already stiff, goes rock hard at the sound of your slutty high heels echoing in the garage. You come up o my car, and I roll down the window. You ask me if I’m looking for a good time, and I say sure, with such a pretty girl. How much I ask? The verbal confirmation that you’re a cheap whore, fucking for money, makes your heart race and skin flush.

“20 dollars.”

“Sold, bitch. Get in.” I tell you, and you get inside my car. I hand you the money, and like a good slut, you tuck it in your bra. We kiss for just a moment, but kissing isn’t what I’m after. It’s a fast blow job from a mouth whore. So I lead your hand to my zipper, and like the practiced slut you are, you go to work.

Pretty, manicured fingers with red nails unfasten my button, and pull down my zipper. Then you pull down my underwear, and get your first sight of your client’s cock. 7 inches of hard, purple, swollen cock. It makes your panties sticky with pre-cum. You stroke me a couple of times to get me ready, then lean forward in the seat and cover my erection with your mouth.

Oh fuck, you’re good. A hot, wet mouth, lots of tongue, tight lips massaging my shaft as you bob up and down. You moan every time I flex my cock and give you a little taste of my pre-cum.

You fucking slut, I tease you. 20 bucks barely covers your gas money. You just suck cocks in parking lots because you love it, don’t you? Fucking slutty whore. How many cocks have you already sucked today? You look up with those slutty black lined eyes and hold up 4 fingers.

So my cock sucking whore has already sucked off 4 men today, and it’s not even 11. Did they shoot big loads bitch? Did they give you that sticky cream that you need flowing down your throat? I’ll bet some of their sperm is still floating around your mouth. Bet you wish you could suck all 4 men at the same time. Maybe get two big cocks in your mouth, and two more slapping your face with their fuck sticks. Have all their loads in your mouth together, that sperm mixing in, swimming around in your whore mouth.

Fuck yeah slut, keep sucking. Wish you did have all that cum in your mouth right now. It would be so soft and silky on my cock, like liquid stockings. You’re moaning around my cock now, loving the feel of both being a cheap slut sucking cock in a car, and the total control you have over this man, total control over his cock, and his pleasure.

Gonna make me cum now you slut. Don’t you dare spill a drop on me; I have to go back to work after this. Keep those lips locked around my shaft. Oh fuck, gonna spurt. My hands lock your head in place as I explode 7 or 8 hot, wet blasts of spunk into your mouth. You swallow it down as quickly as you can, making sure none of it escapes the place where it should be kept – inside your body. It’s sweet and hot and makes your head spin, like my cum load always does.

After you gulp it all down, you slide up off my cock, tongue swirling to clean up any remaining cum, and with a pop, you’re off my cock, and have another load of cum in your stomach.

I’m still horny though, and I need to feel a slut come. So I ask you how much to get you off? Ten bucks. Sold. Another bill gets stuffed in your bra, and I lean your seat back, tell you to relax, and run my hand up your legs and under your skirt.

You’re stiff and hard in your silky panties, your clitty already wet and leaking. It throbs in my hand as I begin to stroke it. I lean in and make love to your neck – licking, sucking, and kissing the side first, then around to your throat, then back up around your ear and along your hair. My little whore moans and squirms in her seat as the sensations build up. Your clit head is rubbing against your skit, dripping wetness as I stroke faster and firmer, then whisper in your ear “Cum for me Stacy. Cum for your man.”

You cry out as your climax hits you, and I feel every spurt of cum as it shoots up your clit and out of your head, soaking your skirt in sperm. I let your body relax, and let go of your clitty, tucking it back into your panties.

With wobbly legs you walk away, teetered on your slut heels, big wet cum stain on your skirt. My little parking lot whore Stacy, off to find another cock to suck for money. I love her.
 
OMG, neon, that was fantastic! My sissy clit is raging after reading that!

:heart::heart::heart:

Please keep them cumming! LOL!

:kiss:
 
Neon, I need more stories! That parking lot whore is absolutely wonderful! I'd LOVE to live out that fantasy!

And I need more spermies! It's been soooo long...

:heart::heart::heart:
 
Stacy:

I’m glad you liked your parking lot whore fantasy. I enjoyed dreaming it up, and writing it down. So much so that I had to have a nasty, wet jerk off session after I was done.

I hadn’t cum in a couple of days, as my girl friend was out of town again, so I had a big, sticky load for you. I looked through an issue of Mayfair, which is full of beautiful, classy ladies in gorgeous lingerie, just like you. I found a great picture of a big breasted women, decked out in sexy stockings, garter belt, and fantastic high heels. Tall, strappy, and totally fantastic.

I spread my fantasy picture of Stacy CD out, and thought about how much of a slut you were in the parking lot whore story. Sucking cocks in public for gas money, while really doing it just for fun. How you’d lock your lips around my cock and moan as I swelled and stretched your lips as I got to my climax, you feeling the heat as my shaft filled with blood and lust. And how sexy and slutty you’d have looked teetering away in you heels, on unsteady, just cummed legs after I got you off, your own cum spattered all over your mini-skirt.

It was too much for my poor full balls, and I grunted in lust as the cum began to shoot and splatter out of my cock. The poor girl in the magazine quickly became totally soaked in cum, as I blasted out a good 8 spurts of cum. It literally pooled up on her, covering her face, neck, and tits. My last few shots hit wetly against her open pussy lips.

She looked so hot spattered in cum, I had to take a picture, and here it is. It’s how I’d like to break you in Stacy – totally soaked in hot, sticky cum.

I have a couple of more Stacy CD Fuck Fantasy that I’ll write in the next week or so. I’ve been jerking off thinking of you being in a gang bang with me and 3 other guys. You’d be all dressed up, and I’d introduce you as my girl friend, so it would be a great test as to how much of a woman you were. I’d limit my buddies to sticking their erect and swollen cocks into your mouth, and say your pussy was just for me.

Then maybe another public fuck – you’d dress like a school girl slut and hang out in front of a school, getting all the dad’s who’d come to pick up their kids all stiff and hard. Probably get a few moms wet too. Then I’d pick you up and take you to some parking lot for a quick fuck before you had to go back to school.

A slut like you would eventually need more cock, so it would be time to take you to an adult book store, and make you a glory hole slut. You’d suck cock after cock, all the while staring at me with loving eyes and watching me jerk off inches from your face. After the last cock spurted in your face and open mouth, I’d let you have the warm, sweet cum from your man that you’d been lusting after all night, my load mixing in with all those horny guy’s cum.

You’re the sexiest and hottest slut on LT. C’mon guys, you know you’re jerking your cocks and spurting your loads reading Stacy’s posts and pictures. Let the lady know how much she gets your sperm shooting.
 

Attachments

  • Classy cum slut.jpg
    Classy cum slut.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,444
Stacys devoted Spermie caresses my cock n slips in her gloryhole. Dreaming you both give it a lick:devil:
 
OMG, Neon, I totally wish I was that girl! To be that sexy, and to offer my gorgeous body to my man for his pleasure...

*sigh*

I wish i could feel some sexy guy's hot cum spurting onto my body while I look lovingly into his eyes, knowing he's happy because of me...

:heart::heart::heart:
 
OMG, Neon, I totally wish I was that girl! To be that sexy, and to offer my gorgeous body to my man for his pleasure...

*sigh*

I wish i could feel some sexy guy's hot cum spurting onto my body while I look lovingly into his eyes, knowing he's happy because of me...

:heart::heart::heart:
mmmm to lock eyes as your head bobs back and forth.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top