The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few minutes of alone time before work. My cock is getting hard just thinking about it.

Well, with two hours before work, the cock is being slipped out for a quick, albeit no less satisfying, wank before work.

Wish I Could Just Whip It Out Right Here On This Crowded Bus,, I Think About It Every HardOn I Get When I Ride...I Wonder If Anyone Can See My CockPrint Thru My Jeans,, I Wonder If Anyone Else Would Join Or Even Assist,,Fuck Thatd Be So Perfect! Know Most Would Be Shocked ;D ... One Because Of How Public And Two Because Of My Size lol Ughghg this isnt helping my situation i need to get to my destination so i can cum in the restroom!!!

Will Be In The Bathroom Soon Anyone Wanna Watch Me Cumm On Skype ?!? m 3 a n a s s d i c k ! Hurry AddMe

I know it might be along shot but anyone into talking about sucking me on mic love to moan and cum for anyone whos seriously interested pm me if you are.

Hiya! Am I alone or are there some lurkers just waiting to post?

Anyway, I'm off work and at home lounging and looking for some alone time to enjoy. Hopefully you'll join me too!!!

Hiya! Am I alone or are there some lurkers just waiting to post?

Anyway, I'm off work and at home lounging and looking for some alone time to enjoy. Hopefully you'll join me too!!!

I've got a hardening cock that needs some attention

Just did number 6. I love mornings where I don't have to go anywhere. I'm dripping all over everything now though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back