Wild Wild West

Elizabeth thought nothing of the kiss as she suckled the milky slick nectar from the woman's tongue. Dolores moaned as Lucas entered her and Elizabeth's tongue scavenged her mouth for every drop of venom.

Elizabeth pushed down on Lucas' rising knee and cursed Dolores.

"You bitch! You swallowed it all for yourself." her said as her tight young body gyrated in waves with his leg. She reached down taking the semi hard trying to milk any more of it's precious gift. She then turned to him.

"I want more" her voice was demanding and serious. "I fucking need it" she said as Dolores laughed in a orgasmic high from his hand. Dolores turned to lucas. "You should give it to her" she laughed.

"Shut up bitch. He is mine" Elizabeth hissed raising her hand to the older woman. The slap across her face barely phased her as the smile remained and she moved on his hand.

"Oh Elizabeth" she moaned enjoying the sensation of her red cheek. "I see why you are trying to keep him all to yourself." Dolores looked back at Lucas.

"What now my lord?" she asked as her hands cupped her breasts.

"Yes, MY lord" Elizabeth hissed "what?" her words were desperate like a junky needing a fix. "Let me please you and the snake" she said as her eyes turned to the softened shaft of flesh.
 
As he slid his fingers in and out of Dolores' wet cunt, he brushed his thumb over her tight ass. He was certain that this prim and proper woman had never had anyone touch her there, and he was convinced she would love his touching her there.

Elizabeth riding his knee was an incredible vision. Her body moved in such a needy way. She needed more than that. SHe needed his shaft buried in her... there was no doubt about it. Her slap across Dolores' face made him smile. Yes, she was HIS. She could not deny it.

Her demands were what clinched it for him. He knew that her demands came out of frustration and need. She was frustrated that she had to share him and she needed his hard cock filling her again and again. She would get what she wanted..... when he was ready to give it to her.

"Whore Elizabeth... suck my cock. Bring the serpent back to life. If you do so, he will visit the inside of your tight cunt and bring you the pleasure you desire. While she does that, Dolores, I want you to sit on my face so I can give you something I am sure you have never had before."
 
Elizabeth slid her wet hungry lips down his leg as she brought her mouth to his softened flesh. She took it in her hand like a limp fish then dragged her tongue along it. She was oblivious to Dolores who moved over Lucas' face straddling him and facing Elizabeth.

"You dirty whore. You kissed my son with that mouth" Dolores hissed but was then silenced as Lucas' tongue found her spot sending the older woman's spine into erection and her face up, towards the ceiling. Elizabeth continued wetting his cock with her tongue and sucking it with her lips.

"Come back to me" she moaned as she rubbed her body against his legs trying to satisfy the ache that was consuming her. Her hand pumped the flaccid flesh as she took the head in her mouth and swirled her tongue around and around.

"Don't you want to be inside me?" she whispered to the cock oblivious to her mother in law tight with orgasm. "That old bitch is not what you need. Oh no you want me, my tight your body, so hot and wet for you to drive into. To let me ride on. Oh yeah that's it" she spoke to his member and it reacted throbbing in her small hand and hardening a bit as Dolores began to moan in unmistakable orgasmic bliss.

Elizabeth redoubled her efforts invigorated by Dolores' pleasure.

"Give me that!" she hissed as she pulled on the semi hard cock and then took it into her mouth pushing her way down until her nose was in his pubic hairs. She felt it throb in her throat but resisted coming off it. She wanted nothing this badly before. "Come on baby, just a little harder and I can let you in, you can push into me" she begged, encouraged, offered anything. "I will let you go anywhere, have anything, as long as you want " she said desperate for satisfaction. Desperate to be one with it.
 
Lucas had the two women battling for his attention. As Elizabeth began to urge his cock back to life, he heard Dolores acting like she was protecting her late son's honor. Lucas silenced Dolores with his tongue... licking slowly along the length of her wet, wanting pussy.

He was fairly certain, based on Dolores' reaction, that she had never experienced anything like this before. His tongue teased her tight asshole before sliding along the length of her we cunt and finishing with a flick of her swollen clit. After repeating that several times, Lucas pushed his tongue inside Dolores' pussy and began to tonguefuck her. Her reaction told him that it was not going to be long before she was cumming on his face.

Elizabeth reacted to the pleasure that Dolores was experiencing. The need to be pleasured was driving her crazy. She began to talk to and plead with his cock. She needed it, and Lucas was willing to give it to her. Her mouth began to bring the serpent back to life. He pressed his hips to Elizabeth, pushing his growing cock deeper... her body moving on his leg telling him that she needed his cock so fucking bad.

Dolores screamed wildly as orgasm overtook her body. She flooded his face with her cum. The mother-in-law screaming sent the daughter-in-law into an even more aggressive attack on his cock. She wanted it and was willing to do whatever she had to to get it.

When Dolores collapsed on the bed beside them, Lucas looked at Elizabeth. The serpent will explore your entire body again and again. He will leave his venom filling every one of your needy holes. Now that you have him ready, where should he visit now?
 
Elizabeth looked like an animal trapped between this man and his hard cock. Her eyes darted from her mother in law laying, smiling on the bed. Then to the headboard and the cross.

"I have been bad my lord. I need to do penance for my sin." she said as she slowly moved up and to his side until her hands were on the headboard and her knees under her. "The serpent shall have me as it wishes but perhaps I need to feel it's massive power most intensely..." Elizabeth said as her legs spread as she readied herself to be mounted by the beast.

"Dolores I am sorry" she said nearly in tears. "I loved Bill and was always faithful, but I also hid my true self from him. He could not have known, what I am. It would have broken his goodness." she explained as she crouched on her knees slowly moving awaiting her punishment anxiously. "This is what I am" she said as her body was like a cat arched with her hands on the headboard. "I am a whore for the devil's snake" her tone sober and serious. "I need to know this, to give this, to feel and be with him so deeply" she said.

As Lucas moved to his knees the size of his body dwarfed his young partner as she raised her hips to meet him. She stared int Dolores' eyes as she felt the snake lay on her ass rock hard.

"It's ok honey. Not many of us can refuse when it comes to the physical pleasures of this man" Dolores said softly as she reached out and ran her hand over Lucas' thigh. "Deep down we are all whores" she smiles and laid back to watch as Lucas took the snake in his strong rough hand.
 
As he moved behind Elizabeth's tight, hot body, he heard the two women make their peace. That was a good thing, because he had no intention on deciding between the two. He was going to have both of them... repeatedly.. together and alone.

Dolores' hand on his thigh made his cock jump. "Do not let go of the headboard, whore. If you do, your punishment will be more than you are willing and able to tolerate. Keep your grip tight and you will receive a reward from the evil that you long to have filling you."

Lucas reached out and ran his hand through Dolores' hair. "You are not just a whore Dolores. You are MY whore. You are a whore to the serpent, and to the tongue of the serpent. You have already experienced pleasure like never before, and you know there is much more where that came from."

With his cock in his hand, Lucas slid the head of the great serpent over Elizabeth's wet cunt and then over her tight rosebud. He felt her jump and heard a moan escape her slutty lips. This woman was going to be quite enjoyable... over and over.

Without warning, he slid his cock deep into Elizabeth's tight, wet pussy. The serpent was buried deep inside of her before she knew what happened, and he was certain that the moan that escaped her could be heard by everyone in town.

"This is what you desire whore. The serpent is pleased by how tight your cunt is, and he will enjoy filling and stretching you so good, but know this..." Lucas teased her tight asshole with his fingers, "the serpent is going to bury himself here as well...." and he slid a finger into her tight ass.
 
Dolores moved next to Lucas and put her arm around his shoulders.

"I think that is the penance she desires" she said as she watched his finger move into her. She leaned over and spit into the crack of Elizabeth's heart shaped ass. "That beast serpent will need to be well greased to enter there" the older woman said.

Elizabeth was on fire although silent. Her head hung down as her hands held onto the wood headboard her dead husband had make with his hands. He would be turning in his grave if he knew of this scene and that made her want it all the more.

Dolores kissed Lucas' shoulder and neck and up to his ear. "You must make her feel the power of your snake, you must give it to her there" her words breathed into him as her hand moved to the young woman's ass. Her thumbs slid down her crack pushing her juices down to her ass where she rubbed her. She brought a whimper from Elizabeth and a head nod of agreement.

"Will you do it?" Dolores hissed at the man steadily driving his cock in and out of the young woman's molten cauldron of sex. "She must know the power. You must bend her to the serpents needs" her voice raspy and growing more confident. The slave was coming out of her cocoon as the wind whipped into the room through the open window and dark clouds now covered the sun. Lightening cracked and thunder rumbled and Elizabeth whimpered.

"Do it Liucas, drive the serpent into her most private of places, Tightest of places. Make her feel what it means to truly be a whore to the devil!" Dolores roared now as the wind blew her hair now out of the pony tail. The rain poured onto the house.
 
Lucas fucked Elizabeth hard and deep as he worked his finger into her tight ass. Dolores seemed to need Lucas to violate her daughter-in-law's ass with his big, hard cock. The mother-in-law wanted to see her son's wife taken like the whore she was showing herself to be.

"Dolores, you will need to take the serpent there as well. You cannot request the serpent to do to your daughter-in-law something that you are not willing to have done to you. Are you willing to take this serpent in your hot ass Dolores, or are you just a phony in your worship of the Great Serpent?"

He smacked Elizabeth's perfect ass as Dolores lubed her daughter-in-law's ass with her own juices. Do you want the Great Serpent to enter your ass Elizabeth? Is it your desire to surrender totally to him?" He emphasized his words with a smack on her other ass cheek.

As he awaited her answer, he continued to piston his hips... forcing his big cock deep into Elizabeth's tight cunt. He reached over and grabbed a handful of Dolores' hair. "You too need to decide if you are going to surrender completely and totally worship the Great Serpent." He kissed her hard as Elizabeth gave her answer.

In one, swift, seamless motion Lucas withdrew his cock from Elizabeth's wet pussy, and pressed it to her tight asshole. Slowly, he pushed his cock into her.... taking his time... making sure not to harm her. After all, the serpent does not want to harm the whore that worships him totally.
 
Elizabeth could not believe Dolores had gone from the Sunday school teacher to a devil worshiping witch in the matter of an hour. Her spit covered finger sliding down Elizabeth's ass sent a wave of pleasure through the young woman's body. A wave of consent to every thing, anything that could be done to her. The pain of Lucas' hand on her ass felt good as did every sensation. All she wanted was more and knew she was going to get it.

"yesssss" she hissed loudly as she fought to relax her body which was on the verge of convulsing.

Dolores moaned with pleasure as Lucas asked if she was willing to accept the snake. "Oh yes, I only hope you last long enough to truly bond with me." Her voice was submissive yet not. Elizabeth was concentrating on relaxing and did not see Dolores slide her hand behind Lucas and down his ass. "Perhaps there are places you wish to be stimulated" Dolores breathed into the man's ear as steadily fucked Elizabeth. "I have brought forth venom with a single finger applied properly" her voice was a whisper as her forked tongue danced on his ear. "But first I want to see you make this whore feel it."

Dolores moved away from Lucas and grabbed Elizabeth by her thick blonde hair and pulled her head back. Elizabeth laughed through the pain.

"Are you ready you little whore?" Dolores hissed into her ear the moved around and kissed her fully pushing her tongue into her mouth. Just then Lucas moved the snake into the tiny robe button. Elizabeth's mouth opened and Dolores watched Lucas firmly open the little slut.

"Good girl Liz (Bill's nickname for her)" Dolores said watching Lucas' hand tighten on her narrow hip bones. Pulling her taunt body onto the rock hard snake.

"Oh God" Elizabeth gasped then laughed wildly as she felt him move into her.

"God can't help you now" Dolores laughed "wait until you feel that snake sure with venom through that tiny ass of yours. Oh there is nothing like it" Dolores said with a jealous knowledge.
 
Slowly, steadily Lucas moved his hips to Elizabeth. His big, hard cock opened her to sensations that she never knew were possible. His serpent pushed deep into her ass; stretching her and providing her with pain and pleasure that only a worshipper of evil would know.

With his big cock buried in Elizabeth’s ass, Lucas grabbed a handful of Dolores’ hair and pulled her face to his. The kiss was wanton and made his serpent jump in the tight confines of Elizabeth’s perfect ass.

Breaking the kiss, he looked at Dolores. “I want you to crawl under your daughter-in-law and I want you to eat her pussy. I want you to lick her good and I want you to tonguefuck her. I want to be able to feel your tongue in her cunt with my cock buried in her ass. Do it NOW.”

Lucas released her hair and gripped Elizabeth’s hips tightly. His hips started to move, thrusting the Giant Serpent into the tight ass of the former Sheriff’s widow. “Fuck yes. Your ass is so tight I am going to enjoy fucking it again and again.”

He was amazed at how well Elizabeth moved her wonderful body with the Invasion of the Great Snake. Having her mother-in-law’s tongue and mouth on her pussy resulted in louder screams and moans. These two were a handful and Lucas loved it.
 
Elizabeth's face was hidden from Lucas. Her open mouth silent scream was all she could do to relieve the intense pressure his massive snake was forcing in her. It was the most intense sensation she had ever imagined. Then she heard him command Dolores and her body seized. She felt herself drip down her thigh as the rigid head of his cock rubbed her inner most flesh. She was on fire and growing accustom to accepting the snake so tight and deep.

Elizabeth was even more excited to have Dolores' mouth.

Dolores moved so she slid under Elizabeth on her back looking up at the thick root of the snake embedded in little Liz. She moved her legs so she was spread under Elizabeth.

"Oh my she's wet" Dolores said to Lucas as she kissed her flexed thigh wet with anticipation. "I am surprised she hasn't cum yet" she continued, just as Elizabeth grunted and sprayed the old woman with her juices.

"Hot damn! She's a live one!" Dolores howled from under them lifting her mouth to the swollen lips and creamy clit. She reached up and held Lucas' balls as they swung with every stroke.

"Mmmmm" Dolores moaned as she sucked the stiff clit then circled her lips teasingly.

"Oh God yes! Harder! Deeper!" Elizabeth wailed. She had never knows desire or sensation like this. She lowered her hips so Dolores could access her while Lucas put his hands on her shoulders and quickened his pace.

Elizabeth grunted then was silent as her orgasm constricted every muscle in her small body. She locked around the cock forbidding even Lucas from moving it. She squeezes Dolores' head between her thighs and her fingers ripped into the wood of the head board. Lucas forced himself breaking her seizure as he needed to release. Elizabeth shook as she could control nothing and sprayed Dolores again who laughed with delight then pushed her tongue into Elizabeth pressing upward into the underside of the snake through her stretched flesh. Dolores moaned sending vibrations through both of them. She felt the cock moving in and out on the other side of the thin piece of skin then a throb from it let her know he was close. She released his balls and reached up and pulled his ass burying the full snake inside sweet little Liz.

Dolores dragged her tongue from Elizabeth's super sensitive clit down and into her until she could feel Lucas' throbbing shaft. The tension was almost enough for Dolores to cum untouched by these two beasts in heat.
 
Yes, he was the Corrupter. He had taken these two upstanding women of the community and had unleashed on them the power of the Great Serpent, and there was no going back for either of them now. They would continue to worship the Snake... of that, there was no doubt.

Lucas drove his big, hard cock into Elizabeth's tight ass again and again. She clenched the Serpent with her ass.. her desire to keep it all for herself. He freed his shaft and continued to move in and out of her deeper and harder.

Dolores' tongue making contact with the Great Serpent intensified the hardness and motivated Lucas to pump his hips even harder to Elizabeth. Dolores grabbing his ass and slamming him into her daughter-in-law resulted in a shrill scream from Elizabeth. There was no doubt in his mind that he was going to enjoy this town.

He resumed thrusting his hips to Elizabeth. "Dolores, play with your naughty cunt. I want you to cum with us. The two of you will show your appreciation to the Great Serpent by cumming as the Serpent spews his venom deep into your daughter-in-law's tight ass."

He continued to pump harder and faster. Dolores started to moan as she fingered her pussy. Elizabeth continued to moan and beg and plead. She could not get enough of the Snake, and was about to get her ass coated in venom. "Cum with me whores. Cum as the Great Snake fills Elizabeth with the devil's seed."
 
The pain of Lucas' enormous cock in her smallest of places peaked as he stopped his machine like pumping and waited as the venom swelled and then erupted. Elizabeth felt every inch of her stretched ass as the first wave moved into her. Her clenched muscles instinctively relaxed and accepted it. The pain numbed as her own orgasm softened his blow.

"Oh Jesus!" Dolores cried as her hips shot up and Elizabeth watched her spray as her fingers pressed her clit. "oh jesus. oh jesus, oh jesus" Dolroes panted as her body jerked and ejaculated under her daughter in law. It last only a flash and yet forever as Elizabeth felt eight hard blasts within her. The snake slowly moved back still throbbing and then lay in the crack of her ass spraying venom up onto her back as the vice like grip of her ass was no longer resisting it.

Elizabeth collapsed awkwardly on Dolores and then rolled off as Lucas knelt looking at the two spent women. Elizabeth did not know what to say as she felt damaged but excited. She knew she could not walk as the venom dripped out of her delicate ass still enlarged from entertaining the beast.

"Well fuck me!" Dolores said beaming with orgasmic pleasure. "I never came like that before" she said. "You had enough cowboy? Sweet little Liz milk that monsters needs?" she asked as her eyes were clearly watching it throb with after shocks and soften having been well used.
 
The Great Snake has never been worshipped the way these two whores had serviced him. Elizabeth laid spent on the bed, her ass well-taken, but he was sure she would be back for more. Dolores was pretty full of herself. She was a bronc that was going to take some busting, but he was sure she would get in line.

“Yes, Elizabeth did an amazing job in seeing her master. The Great Serpent is very pleased with the way that she serviced him this afternoon and he is certainly going to reward her with future pleasure that I am certain she will desire.”

Lucas moved over and kissed Elizabeth as he gently caressed her body. His hand moved over her perfect ass and he dug his fingers into the tight flesh. He whispered to her “you were amazing; much better than your mother-in-law. You will get the snake whenever you want it.”

Rolling over, Lucas looked at Dolores. “I would really enjoy soaking in a hot bath right now, and I want you to join me. Why don’t you go out and make sure the bath is nice and hot for us.” His look let her know that it was not a request but a command.
 
Elizabeth smiled with her eyes closed half listening to Lucas as her body ached, tingled and floated from the most intense sex of her life. She was drifting to sleep as she heard Lucas purr in her ear and caress her body. Then he instructed Dolores. Elizabeth had all but forgotten Dolores was anything other than another concubine of the serpent.

"Yes sir, I shall fetch us a bath" Dolores said submissively. Elizabeth would have noted her mother in law becoming submissive had her brains not been just fucked out of her.

Dolores got up and went to the door which opened easily under her had.

"Travis! Heat up the bath!" she hollered. She walked naked out into the house leaving Lucas to follow which he did after seeing his lovely Elizabeth off into a dream of demons and snakes giving her no rest as she lay in a bed wet from sex.

The ole farmhand was no where to be seen as Lucas walked out into the garden. Dolores was already in the tub washing herself with a bar of soap.

"Come to momma big boy. Let me clean that whore's stank off ya" she said standing in the setting sun. Her body was remarkably tight for her age. Her straight grey hair fell over her back wet from the tub. Her eyes, bright blue and skin tight on her well built frame. Her breasts were topped with thick brown sand dollar nipples now swollen with anticipation of this man, this devil.

Lucas stepped in and she turned him so they sat down in the water with his back to her. She ran her hands over his shoulders and neck.

"I have waited my entire life to take care of a man like you" she purred in his ear as her hands soaped up his muscular body. She interlaced her fingers in his letting the white suds coat their skin. She rubbed his chest as he leaned back into her maternal bossom and she could not help but open her legs and grind against his body.

"You are really something" she sighed as her hands slid down his rippled abs/ She resisted the desire to take the snake in her slippery hands opting for his thighs. He pulled his legs up letting her hands wash his inner thighs and knees. She brought one hand back and and slid it under his ass as her other hand washed his heavy balls. The snake was dormant for the moment brushing her arm as she washed him. Finally she pushed him forward and stood up.

"I need to get at those feet" she said as the water ran down her body and she stepped out of the tub. his gaze was powerful. Not in a lusty way but dominant. She could not help but shudder as she moved and sat in the tub facing him and taking his large foot in her soapy hands. She slid her feet next to him wanting to pen herself for him forever. She washed his toes and feet and shins. She smiled at him as he watched her, seemingly accustom to being treated this way.

"So Elizabeth is a fine piece of woman huh?" she said with a smile that could seal contracts or melt young men's hearts. "My Bill never really took advantage. He was an angel like his daddy." she said watching Lucas for a reaction. "They would never have thought to fuck either of us in the ass" she said putting hit foot down between her legs. She was on fire to be treated as he had done Liz but knew resisting her urges would make him more interested.

She smiled and leaned forward rubbing the bar of soap along his inner leg and her other hand along the other.

"So your duties calling?" she said as her eyes slowly lowered from his eyes to the soapy water where her hands paused inches from the snake. "Or may I continue?" her heart raced with the possibility of him turning her down. She wanted him, wanted to have him, all of him and would give him anything he wanted. She had never felt attraction like this, Perverted obscene desire to be ripped apart or driven mad with endless orgasm or forced to service this creature, milking venom or just pleasuring it with her body without end.

She licked her lips and waited but could not. She began to lean forward to wrap her energized hands around him, it and perform acts of her darkest fantasies in her dead son's garden.
 
Lucas remained silent as the older of his two sluts washed his body. He could tell that she wanted much more, but was trying to hide the desire that welled deep inside her. It had been a long time since he had enjoyed a bath the way he was enjoying this one.

He maintained eye contact with Dolores as his mind wandered. A smile drew across his face as he thought of how much fun he was going to have keeping these two women satisfied. They both wanted to prove themselves to him; each wanting to outdo the other.

The mother-in-law was certainly enjoying the fact that she finally had Lucas alone. There was no doubt in his mind that there was jealousy welling inside her. She wanted what her dead son's wife had been given, and despite her every attempt to conceal her desire, it was quite evident.

The Marshal played it cool. He knew that she could not resist. He knew that she wanted more from him. He knew that the sinner that had been revealed would never be able to go back to its former self. She was HIS, as was her daughter-in-law. These two incredible women were going to need to learn to coexist.

"Do you want duty to call me away from you, slut? Is that what you want? Do you need a break? I had assumed that you would be able to perform much longer than this, but, if you want me to go assume my position of Marshal now, I can do that."

He watched Dolores as she moved up his body and took his cock into her hands. Yes, there was no doubt that she belonged to him. "So, it seems that you want me to stay here so that you can service the Great Serpent. I think you are jealous of what your daughter-in-law received. I think that me fucking your son's wife in the ass has made you crave being defiled by the snake."

Staring at her, he saw the need and desire in her eyes. "You will get whatever you want whore. You will profess your loyalty to the Great Serpent, and you will acknowledge that you belong to ME and only ME. When your needs must be satisfied, they will only be satisfied by me. If you are ok with that, you can have the Great Serpent give to you what he gave to your daughter-in-law here at the home of your late son."
 
Dolores could not hide her fear as he asked if he should go to his duties. She wanted, no needed him and his serpent.

"Please I am your slut, please don't leave" she said almost begging as her hands felt the shaft of his semi hard cock. She had been rubbing his body and was shocked he was not rock hard. She squeezed and pulled on him and moans smiling up at him watching her.

"I am not Elizabeth" she continued as she brought the head up out of the soapy water and ran her thumbs over it. "I am not a tight little prude. I am experienced beyond what anyone knows" she said lowering her voice and moving closer. "I want this" she said emphasizing with a squeeze of his shaft. "I will take this anyway you want to give it to me. If you only want to receive I will ride you like an indian on a wild pony. I will take this snake as deep as you want to go and milk it of all it's venom. Milk you so good that sweet like whore in the house won't be able to raise this beast." Dolores looked up at him and he knew she was serious.

She moved forward so her legs wrapped around him and her clit felt the base of his cock. "I am old enough to be your mother Marshall. Does that excite you?" she said releasing his now hard cock and bringing her hips up so her crotch could slide along his cock. "Do you want mother honey?" she sighed as her clit felt his blood pumping through him. "Do you want to be inside momma?" she sighed obscenely as her hips rose nearly to his head then started back down. She leaned to his ear and hissed "I am not that tight fragile little princess in there. I can take all you have and then some." She bit his ear and slowly moved back in the tub.
 
Lucas smiled. He had her wrapped around his finger. What she really wanted to be wrapped around was his big cock. She needed the Great Serpent..... badly. She spoke about her experiences. He wondered if that was just a way of convincing him that she was more worthy of him than her daughter-in-law.

“So, what you are saying to me then is that you don’t want me to get on with my work as the Marshal. Your daughter-in-law is hell-bent on getting revenge on the men responsible for your son’s death. You on the other hand want to prove to me that you are my whore and that you have been used before. Am I understanding you correctly, slut?”

He looked into Dolores’ eyes. He could see her trying to formulate the appropriate response. Before she could say anything, Lucas broke the silence. “Well, you have brought the Giant Snake back to life. Doing so requires you to satisfy him and milk that nasty venom from his depths. Turn around and get on your knees, whore.”

Once she was on her knees, he moved in behind her. “Dolores, you speak of having done things before, but have you ever had anything like the Great Serpent invade your ass?” Without warning, he grabbed her hips and, thrusting his hips, pushed his big, hard cock deep into her tight ass. He grabbed a handful of her grey hair as he began to move his hips. “Is this what you experienced before whore?”
 
"Oh GOD YES!" Dolores cried as this man, this beast forced himself into her. It had been a while but it was all coming back. Alone in the hills and the savages.

"This is nothing. A hunting party found me when I was young" she hisses as she relaxes, or tries to. "Those filthy savages, oh god" she was interrupted by Lucas driving deeper and pulling hair back. "oh yeah just like that" she cooed as her body surged with energy and endorphins. "There were nine of them and the stripped me and three at a time used me. They were not nearly your size but they were eager" she explained as Lucas was clearly enjoying her story. "I took them everywhere, at once and loved it. It had been a dream of mine and I was not out there by chance. I have never told anyone this," she says almost surprised with her confession. "Those fucking indians loved me. They came in my mouth, my pussy and my ass. They hooted and hollered and I came over and over. I could hardly walk by the time they left. "

Her hands were gripping the tub as her attention was drawn to the serpent filling her. She slid a hand to her clit and worked as she felt Lucas throbbing.

"One of their women came and cleaned me up and got me home. I went to bed for two days, dreaming of this" her words hissing as Lucas surged into her and arched her back pulling her long hair.

"Does it feel good? Does momma feel good around your big cock Lucas?" she asked pushing back into him. She was definitely enjoying it while Elizabeth had simply tried to survive. Dolores' hips gyrated and worked him.

They fucked in silence as the water sloshed and they breathed in rhythm. Feeling him stiffen a little Dolores asked "may I have it in my mouth? Like those filthy savages filling me with their seed."

The memories and her fingers on her clit and Lucas pushing places she had never known her orgasm came on quickly and strangled the serpent. "OH GOD!" she cried as her muscles constricted. Her arms shook as she held on through an orgasm like she had not felt since that afternoon. Every fiber to the point of breaking. Her lungs unable to breath.. her heart stopped as pleasure cascaded through her.
 
He had cum so many times that this time he was going to last forever. He heard Dolores talking about being ravaged by the Native Americans and he smiled at the thought that when he was finished with her she was going to feel just like she did when they had finished with her.

“Hubby couldn’t scratch that itch for you, could he whore. He couldn’t give you what you wanted. You had to play the good little housewife with him. Now, you are going to be the whore that you really are. My nasty little whore”

He slammed the Great Serpent into her again and again; pounding her tight ass..... stretching her so good. His thrusts got more and more violent as he fucked her ass. Feeling her body spasm in orgasm just gave him more incentive to ram his cock into her deeper and harder.

“Such a good whore you are. You are going to get what you need from the Giant Snake and you will give me whatever I want whenever I want it. You will do as you are told like the naughty fucking whore you are. “

He knew he was wearing her out. He could tell by the fact that her verbal parlays were decreasing. He was wearing that hot ass of hers out with the Great Serpent and, lucky for her, he was getting closer to another orgasm. He pulled his cock out of her. “Turn around and milk my venom with your nasty mouth whore.”
 
"no he couldn't" she hissed as she worked with him. But he was massive and she was, well it had been a long time. When he pulled out she was not disappointed and when he told her to be his good whore and milk the serpent she gladly turned.

"You are a bad boy Marshall" Dolores said smiling as her hand stroked his cock. "Two church members, one married and it's your first day in town" she continued as she leaned forward and rubbed his cock between her tits.

"You know why Elizabeth wants you to kill those men don't ya?" Dolores said glancing back at the house. "They were fucking her when Bill walked in on them. She was in rare form demanding more as they were all nearly spent. You see her for what she is, but Bill never did. He thought they were forcing her and they killed him. Right there in that bedroom where you make Elizabeth swear loyalty to you. They took him out by the river and made it look random but I know what happened."

She is a strange one. As she explained this she seemed to get more excited working the cock between her tits then into her mouth.

"We all have skeletons Marshall" she said looking him in the eye before taking most of his cock into her mouth. She worked up and down making his cock slippery with her spit. She was a whore of the highest degree and the expression on Lucas' face said that. After a few minutes she returned the snake to her cleavage and looked up at Lucas. Without wiping the saliva running down her chin she said "you may think you are in charge of all this, but this is the west, the wild west and ain't nobody really in charge."

She paused and then smiled at him then took him back into her mouth. She bobbed and moaned and urged him. Urged this man to give her his seed, as much as he could muster after this day of fucking. She sucked and fucked his cock with her experienced mouth lashing her tongue and working him perfectly.

She felt him stiffen as he watched her and she bobbed quickly on the head, fucking her pursed lips with his head until he could stand it no more and as his first stream wet her whistle she drew it into her mouth and sucked each surge of thick white seed into her mouth. he finally had to push her away as he could take no more and she leaned back with a knowing smile.

"Yeah Marshall she has a tight ass but I am your real whore" she said with a devilish smile of cum and saliva.
 
Dolores obviously took a great deal of pleasure in degrading her daughter-in-law. In one sense, Dolores talked about how she herself was a whore, and then in the next sentence she talked about her daughter-in-law being a whore and it being a bad thing. Dolores simply wanted to be the number one whore to the Great Serpent.

He grabbed a handful of her hair as she fucked his cock with her slutty mouth. As he started to cum again, he held her close to him as he pumped his hips. He was not going to let her pull off.. She wanted his cum and she was going to swallow every drop he gave her.

Sitting back in the tub, he looked at Dolores. "This may be the wild west, but it is MY wild west. I am not concerned about your skeletons, your daughter-in-law's skeletons or anything else in this town. I am here now and it is MY town. If that is not good enough for you, then don't bother bringing yourself around anymore. I am sure the Great Serpent will find someone to replace you."

Lucas stepped out of the tub and grabbed a towel. He went back into the house and up to Elizabeth's bedroom. Where did you say the clothes were that your dead husband left behind? I need something clean to put on."

After finding the clothes, Lucas dressed. he went back into Elizabeth's room. "If I find out the story that your mother-in-law told me is true, you will pay dearly. The men will die, but for my reasons... not yours. Now, get dressed and get downstairs and make me some supper. I will be back in a little while."

leaving the house, he looked for Dolores. She was nowhere to be found. He was going to have to be careful of her. She was a manipulative little whore, but one that he would enjoy as long as she toed the line. he wondered where she was, especially since her clothes were still on the floor of her daughter-in-law's bedroom.

Heading back over to the saloon, the Marshal walked inside and got himself a beer and a shot. He kept his eye on the men. He knew they would start something with him, and it would give him a reason to kill them. There would be no questioning his motive since they were the ones who would be the aggressors.

It didn't take long. The mouthy one was up and heading his way running his mouth about something that Lucas didn't even care to listen to. "You keep it up and you are going to have a big problem. I am not like the previous Sheriff. You may have had your way around here with him, but things have changed."

Five minutes later, all three of the men were dead, and the undertaker was asking the Marshal who was going to pay for the burial. "I will find out for you whether the former Sheriff's wife is paying or if the US government is going to pay."
 
Elizabeth was beaming as she cooked a chicken and potatoes for Lucas. Her body was euphoric and sore from the afternoon. She wore one of Bill's old tee shirts that fell over her like an oversize dress. She had her hair pulled back in a pony tail and worked around the kitchen preparing dinner for the new Marshall, the keeper of the serpent.

"You make him something good" Dolores said walking into the kitchen naked. "He's gonna have quite an appetite after the afternoon I gave him. And if you ever speak a word of this, I will not hesitate." she turned and walked up stairs.

Elizabeth did not care. She was singularly focused and that was going to be coming back at any time. She watched out the kitchen window as the sun set and she waited impatiently for his return.

Travis came to check on her and she said he could go. Travis was wise to the ways of both of these women, having serviced them in times of need, although always treated as a farm hand or a tool for their needs.

"Yes mam" he said knowing the new man would keep her from needing his services.

Dolores returned and said "I am headed home. See you soon." her voice said one thing but her expression was quite different. She had to go home to her husband but every fiber of her being wanted to stay. She knew Elizabeth offered things she had lost over the years but she was still the horny teenager she always was, just now in the body of an older lady.

"Don't hurt yourself Liz" she said with a smirk. "And oh yeah" she turned at the doorway, "you might want to clean up early cause I asked father Tim to look in on you tomorrow morning." Her wink was unmistakable and Elizabeth's smile turned down just slightly.

"Good night Dolores" she said turning back to her stove.
 
Lucas moved back into the saloon after talking with the undertaker. These were not the first people he had killed, and he was fairly certain that they were not going to be the last. His ability to take these men out without much of a problem meant that he would probably become a target of every gunslinger who thought they were the quickest draw in the West.

He stood with his back to the bar facing the door. He told the bartender to get him a shot and a beer and to tell Katie that he wanted to talk to her. While he waited, his eyes went from one person to the next doing a threat assessment. He wanted to see who he had to worry about the most.

When Katie approached, he took his shot of whiskey and downed it. Then, after a sip of his beer, he looked at her. “You need to have a better class of people coming into your establishment Katie. I don’t give a damn about your running a whorehouse upstairs, but, if I have to keep coming in here to eliminate threats, it probably won’t be good for business.”

He looked into her eyes. He needed her to know he was serious, but also he needed her to think that he was looking out for her best interests.....He was protecting her business interest. “I will protect you Katie, but I need to know that you are going to do your part.”

Finishing his beer, Lucas headed for the door. He winked at Katie as he passed her. “Have a great evening ma’am. I hope you do a great deal of business down here and upstairs. Walking outside, he put his hat on and headed out of town. He had something to discuss with Elizabeth.
 
Elizabeth had his plate on the table and sat across the simple farm table. She had a bottle of whiskey fearing he had decided she was not what he wanted or that those men had killed him too. She sipped whiskey in the dark as a single candle lit the table.

When the door opened she was shocked having been in a buzzed haze remembering the afternoon. She looked up startled then relieved as she saw him.

"Hey I was gettin' worried" she said rising and walking to him. She took his hat and hung it on the wall. "Sit and eat, Let me know if you need me to warm it up for you." she said obediently. She stood next to him awaiting his command as her body reacted to being near him again. Not so much Lucas but the create in his pants. Her body tingled under the thin white shirt. Her nipples stood out as the material lay over them. She had never felt like this, so drawn to him physically. She had been fucked hard and deep and unbelievably wanted more.

"Everything OK?" she asked as he sat without speaking.
 
Back
Top