Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes a bad wife is better . . . ;)

Maybe. Guess it depends if you want that cookie baking apron wearing wife.

By the way, I love your fun hair colors.
Thank you. It is one of my last stands against corporate conformity and aging.

I just want to say I find You so refreshing. You put Yourself out there, do what You like, and have kick ass stories. Thank-you for sharing not only Your erotic and beautiful pictures, but also You. :kiss: :heart:

Well thank you, but honestly i spend very little time doing what I'd like, and way more time doing what needs to be done. I do have a ton of kick ass stories. One of my life's goals was to make sure I had enough stories that when my grandkids where bringing dates to Thanksgiving dinners, I'd have inappropriate stories and oh my God grandma will be uttered at every major family dinner.

Nice try but I still enjoy seeing you naked or just flashing your very sexy breast and I always will!
:heart: :devil: :nana:

Your oily boob video is still naughty fun to watch, while I couldn't see you smiling in the vid I heard your smile.

Fuck it Fridays have never looked so good.

Thank you

Bad wives end up over my knee!!! Please be bad!

Oh I have been very naughty.

Goddamn, your daring shots and the playfulness in them drives me nuts. You get naked at work, makes me hard at work :p

Glad to inspire inappropriate work thoughts

Well it is looking more like clothes free Friday

I thought it was going to be clothes free Friday, but then you slipped something on.

Well I couldn't spend the whole day naked, corporate America frowns on that.

wow, utterly speechless. wow.

Thank you.

I can only imagine walking to your cube to ask a question.....

Haha. Um awkward.

Women get to fake. Just playin though.

unf

double unf!

Lol and Ty.

Should make it a weekly event.... Gorgeous as always!!!

Who says it isn't already a weekly thing.

You blow my mind.

Oh you are just impressed by the psychic thing.

I have come to appreciate Fridays for much more now!!

Good. Fridays rock.

Man that flower print really makes your breasts pop, or maybe it's your thighs that help. I don't know it all just looks soooo sexy.

Thank you. I do like that top.

You in profile is a thing of wonder. Just fucking wow.

Thank you

you have an amazing body.

Thank you

fuck it .... ya... about that :devil: ... mind wandering off ......

fantastit photos... deliciously beautiful ;)

Lol, thank you.

Damn sexy body. Love the fun play at work.

Thank you. And yeah with the amount of hours I work, I need some fun break up the day.

Fantastic! And it looks like clothes free Friday at work?

thank you well not for very long honestly.

I dunno how you keep your hands off yourself...dayum!! :heart::devil:

who says I do

You look gorgeous!!

thank you

so did the thrill of exposure lead to you using some of the contents of your drawer or going home and getting some a good oral examination and exploration?? cuz if not id gladly sit under your desk

well there was no good oral anything, but I shall not confirm or deny me drawer contents usage.

happy saturday. I now dubbed it some random shit from my phone saturday. so todays randomly selected image

also, a few people have inquired what I sound like. There may be some ivrs out there that you can hear me saying press one for english, para espanol marque el dos, but who knows. If I try to sound sexy or say pervy shit, it will just sound cheesy and fake. So I just found a video on my phone that was fittingly silly and dorkalicious, turned it to wav and removed the other person. This is me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugbxceg7dm8wrlz/spank.wav?dl=0

happy saturday. I now dubbed it some random shit from my phone saturday. so todays randomly selected image

also, a few people have inquired what I sound like. There may be some ivrs out there that you can hear me saying press one for english, para espanol marque el dos, but who knows. If I try to sound sexy or say pervy shit, it will just sound cheesy and fake. So I just found a video on my phone that was fittingly silly and dorkalicious, turned it to wav and removed the other person. This is me. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugbxceg7dm8wrlz/spank.wav?dl=0

Love that smile. Cuteness personified.

And yes you sound like a huge dork, I had already guessed that. Psst, I'm saying that's a good thing. If I try to sound sexy or pervy it sounds reeeeeeeally terrible. Just ain't my forte. *shrug*

Well, I guess I can take the blame for enabling you. But I get to enjoy all that you have and will share. Be careful you do not let thread take the fun away from sharing. It is not a thing(job) you have to do daily.. but something to enjoy and share your sexy self when the time is right for you.

hugs:kiss::rose:

old borg fred

What can I say that has not been said already?

What a stunning sensual and sexy lady wish I was not so far away i would love to a lot more.

Well i know whats going on my list to Santa lol

You are so freaking gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

Mischievous smile... "come and get it"?

From what I could see of your face, you are as beautiful as you are sexy. Even if you didn't have that incredibly sexy body, I'd be stopping by your cubicle just to look at your lips as you talked. Of course since you are built like that, I'd have to try and hide the boner while trying to not get caught looking at your cleavage. Gawd, I started to drool just thinking about that body. And yes, considering you've worked all day, I'd greet you with some extensive oral until you wanted me to stop.

You look gorgeous in the pictuee

And the audio, you sound as sexy as you look (which is very much!)

I cant Hear it. Dang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back