Gallery of Shadowheart82

Shadowheart82

Experienced
Shadowheart82 here.

I've been a hobby artist for as long as I can remember, and figured that since I've started lurking around here, I should post some of my stuff. (Plus, DrDelirium kept asking ;) )

Now the first things I'm posting will be Non-Erotica. This is a new genre for me, so as I'm getting into it I'll start posting some hotter stuff (hopefully)
Can't promise it'll all be erotica from then on. But I'll try to keep it interesting...

For those that care, I'll put in the materials used in each work as well.

And without further ado:
attachment.php

This first one is made in Photoshop, using a wacom tablet

Attachments

• white_rose.jpg
    white_rose.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 5
These next two are also digital.

attachment.php

Again I used Photoshop, but this is made up almost entirely of different filters and layer effects. I used the tablet and stylus again, though this could be done using just a mouse with enough patience.
I do a few types of maps for the different tabletop RPGS I'm involved in (Dungeons & Dragons, Warhammer fantasy and others) This particular one is for a sci-fi campaign I ran.

attachment.php

This is done purely with vectors in Illustrator with a mouse. I looked at a lot of different Guitar images as references

Attachments

• guitar.jpg
    guitar.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 5
  • ragnar_map.jpg
    ragnar_map.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 5
Shadowheart82 here.

I've been a hobby artist for as long as I can remember, and figured that since I've started lurking around here, I should post some of my stuff. (Plus, DrDelirium kept asking ;) )

Now the first things I'm posting will be Non-Erotica. This is a new genre for me, so as I'm getting into it I'll start posting some hotter stuff (hopefully)
Can't promise it'll all be erotica from then on. But I'll try to keep it interesting...

For those that care, I'll put in the materials used in each work as well.

And without further ado:
attachment.php

This first one is made in Photoshop, using a wacom tablet

I do like it when girls do what I tell them... and so promptly! ;)

Nice work!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Acrylics on water colour paper both of them. They're from a series that I intend to turn into a deck of playing cards at some point. The crappy quality is because of the camera in my phone.
So I start off with a pencil sketch, then transfer that to the thicker water colour paper. It's then inked with water-proof pen, after which i add the basic lights and shadows with thin layers of black. Then it's covered in a (very) thin layer of base coat, either blue or red, and after that I add the rest of the colours little by little

Attachments

• sitting_gargoyle.jpg
    sitting_gargoyle.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 5
  • vampire_sitting.jpg
    vampire_sitting.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5
attachment.php

Going in a different direction, this is made with super-sculpey (a type of oven-bake clay) and then painted. This particular sappy specimen is a wedding present for a couple I know. The stuff around the frogs are some of their hobbies and such...

I think it'll be really fun to try and do some erotic sculptures at some point

Attachments

• heartfrogs.jpg
    heartfrogs.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2
attachment.php

This one was extra fun - It's made with alcohol-based markers on bleed-proof paper, starting off with a pencil sketch. This size doesn't do all the details justice, but eh. Such is life.
I made an acrylic painting with the same type of subject 20 years ago, and when I put them next to each other, I nearly laughed my ass of.. I'll post that up if there's interest, but it's kind of cringe-worthy to see them like that =)

attachment.php

Ballpoint pen on regular old copy paper... not much else to say

attachment.php

This one is also ballpoint pen on copy paper. This started out as a drawing of a breast, before I added all the... weirdness. So it sort of maybe counts as erotica? ;)

attachment.php

Aaaand last but not least, a pencil sketch. HB leaded mechanical pencil on a sketch pad. It's a few years old, but my pencil style hasn't changed too much (though I think I'm better at hands now). I'll probably colour it on the tablet at somepoint

Attachments

• livingTree.jpg
    livingTree.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 2
  • ballpoint2.jpg
    ballpoint2.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1
  • ballpoint1.jpg
    ballpoint1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 1
  • heart_of_mine.jpg
    heart_of_mine.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1
attachment.php

attachment.php

Acrylics on water colour paper both of them. They're from a series that I intend to turn into a deck of playing cards at some point. The crappy quality is because of the camera in my phone.
So I start off with a pencil sketch, then transfer that to the thicker water colour paper. It's then inked with water-proof pen, after which i add the basic lights and shadows with thin layers of black. Then it's covered in a (very) thin layer of base coat, either blue or red, and after that I add the rest of the colours little by little

Moody. I like it.

Good to see you take the plunge, Shadowheart82!

and thanks to DR.D for prodding you.:)

attachment.php

This one was extra fun - It's made with alcohol-based markers on bleed-proof paper, starting off with a pencil sketch. This size doesn't do all the details justice, but eh. Such is life.
I made an acrylic painting with the same type of subject 20 years ago, and when I put them next to each other, I nearly laughed my ass of.. I'll post that up if there's interest, but it's kind of cringe-worthy to see them like that =)

attachment.php

Ballpoint pen on regular old copy paper... not much else to say

attachment.php

This one is also ballpoint pen on copy paper. This started out as a drawing of a breast, before I added all the... weirdness. So it sort of maybe counts as erotica? ;)

attachment.php

Aaaand last but not least, a pencil sketch. HB leaded mechanical pencil on a sketch pad. It's a few years old, but my pencil style hasn't changed too much (though I think I'm better at hands now). I'll probably colour it on the tablet at somepoint

I really like the ballpoint drawings. Much more lively than the vector work, for instance. More!

My first attempt at something a bit more on "risque".
I dunno. Something's bothering me about it, but I can't figure it out.
attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus.
She was supposed to sit on something velvety, but since I wasn't sure about her I didn't want to bother too much with it

Attachments

• AlienBeauty.jpg
    AlienBeauty.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 1
attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus.
She was supposed to sit on something velvety, but since I wasn't sure about her I didn't want to bother too much with it

Good work- and on deadline!
Her expression is a little odd. Some of the shadows seem to indicate some odd anatomy. But she's an alien, so who knows?

Good work- and on deadline!
Her expression is a little odd. Some of the shadows seem to indicate some odd anatomy. But she's an alien, so who knows?

Exactly! Her expression is odd. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do about it. :mad:
The shadows were on purpose. My goal was to get it close to human, but a bit "off"

Fun!

Fascinating to play with new biology!
Push the limits!

Her expression seems alright to me.:) being as she is somewhat cat-like in her face.

I reckon that the combination of color (silver-grey), hard edges (esp around rib cage) and glossiness she appears a bit "mechanical"... could be plastic or metal. Her breast might go *ping*! if you flicked them.:D

I really like the idea that there may be direct gills to her lungs (if there are lungs were we have 'em):)

Exactly! Her expression is odd. I haven't figured out what I'm going to do about it. :mad:
The shadows were on purpose. My goal was to get it close to human, but a bit "off"

The whole 'alien anatomy' thing has bugged me since I was a little kid. There are obvious technical reason that all the aliens in the original Star Trek look like people in make up, but in books and book cover art, etc, there's no reason for them to be humanoid at all except for the emotional- or sexual- relatability. So then you get down to questions like, "Would I fuck that?" and how something that has the same basic form as a human could be structured differently beneath the skin, and mostly one finds that they can't be. That is, muscles moving the same limbs have to have the same basic set of placements and arrangements, or they won't do the job. They can be thinner or fatter, stronger or weaker, but if the skeletal arrangement is the same, they have the same job to do. You could, say, invert the placement of the bulge in the calf muscle, so that an alien had big fat ankles and nothing but a strip of tendon behind and below the knee, but you still need a calf muscle. To get away from this requires new joints, exo-skeletons, or similar really radical changes. I once did some work with a guy on some 'realistic' aliens, and the kinds of things you have to have to just have functional, three foot tentacle arms at one atmosphere in 1 g are really weird. To keep them from being floor-bound by gravity, they have to have HUGE muscle- almost as thick as they are long- or be attached to something like a tent-pole bone in the creature's vertical axis.

Ain't it the troof?
You gotta have a balance between what is actually possibly and what is probably and what is believable and what we WANT to believe. All mixed up with what we know (have seen).

So obviously this is a girl in ropes.
This was fun to draw, so I'll probably do more rope-things.

I'm not entirely satisfied with this, but it's good enough that I feel like sharing it.
attachment.php

Ballpoint pen on paper

I fucked up one of her hands, and she's maybe a bit too ... hippy.
My pen ran out of ink partway through, and I'm really annoyed that I can see the colour differences.

Ok, ok. I'll stop complaining

Attachments

• bound01.jpg
    bound01.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus.

I kind of like this.. something about the energy in the pose and also the contrasting colours .. nice..

So obviously this is a girl in ropes.
This was fun to draw, so I'll probably do more rope-things.

I'm not entirely satisfied with this, but it's good enough that I feel like sharing it.
attachment.php

Ballpoint pen on paper

I fucked up one of her hands, and she's maybe a bit too ... hippy.
My pen ran out of ink partway through, and I'm really annoyed that I can see the colour differences.

Ok, ok. I'll stop complaining

I kind of like the color differences... so there. :p

Some girls are a bit ... hippy. She doesn't look like she waddles or anything, so unless it's supposed to be a portrait, I wouldn't worry about it.

Rope is fun to draw. And, other things.
Nice drawing, keep them coming. So to speak.

So.. I was unintentionally rude to DrDelerium.
A tragic conversation with him about danish fashions.

And while this could by no means make it up for that, I do hope it helps just a little ;)
attachment.php

Wacom tablet and stylus

Attachments

• ponyplay01.jpg
    ponyplay01.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 3
Back