Travels of Dr Cumstrom (closed for Ghaust)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Dr Kimberly Cumstrom 28 5'10 130 short natural red hair 32C cheat 40" long legs

Dr Kimberly Cumstrom was a brilliant young mind akways fascinated by the " crazy" theories in science one was the ability to leap into another person any time or place. However after two successful tries. The machine controlling it had a glitch now she must jump to a person, complete the " task" she is there for then move on and hope the next jump will be home.

She finishes her initial task then makes a " jump". This time she is a princess in Midevil times. Normally good but this time the people seem to be beginning an uprising.
 
Ned Ramthorm 19 6F3 80kg Blacksmith... naturally strong and wirey from his work

Malcontent was rife within the village... the people down here were starving, food was getting scarce and the nobles who lived in the big house that overshadowed them lived on with their lives ignorant to the ripples that were building.

Ned struck the iron again, sweathe dripping off his naked chest. It was always too hot in the foundry even though the first snows of winter were already on the ground.

He looked up at the big house, smiling to himself as he put the finishing touches to the Lord's new sword. He would present it to him later that day... he was just to decide whether it would be into his hands... or his heart
 
When I jump I have no idea what I am getting into or where and just have to figure it out. I have a tailor come in and say "princess Rebecca V. Time for you to addres the people. I head out to the balcony to do so and am met with resounding boos and lewd remarks from some of the male peasants upset with myself and my father the king.
 
Ned carefully wrapped the still warm blade in a soft emerald velvet cloth before binding it tight with leather cords and walking towards the commotion in the village.

He fights his way into the crowd until he can see the focus of the rabble's discord... The fine Lady Rebecca on the balcony
 
I ask the people what they seek from my father and I. Both because it sounds like a good opening line for an address speech plus it will allow me to figure out more of the "purpose" of this jump. The boos and lewd remarks go on as the people say things like....

I look down and see you trying to make your way through the throng and get the attention of guards down there.
 
He get stopped by the first pair of guards and questioned regarding his business. His eyes roll at the ludicrous line of questions as he is searched. The tension in the guards is mirrored by there nervous glances back down the pathway to the restless crowd.

He is let on his way and heads up towards the front door. His eyes drift upward to the balcony catching sight of the princess hanging over the edge. His eyes eyes linger on the thrust of her breasts held in tight by the deep red velvet bodice.

A full search is the final step before he was escorted in an told to wait in the foyer.
 
Not knowing who you are or really who I am. I approach you asking your name and what your purpose is in my castle, the words " my castle" sound odd rolling off the tongue but I figure questions of the people I d counter would help me understand this "jump" more. The 2" heels of my boots click and echo on the stone floor as I get closer.
 
He raises his head towards the sound of her approach, smiling at the sight of her descending the wide stone staircase, the deep front split of her dress spreading to give a fine display of her long toned legs

"Princess Rebecca, I'm Ramthrom, I'mean delivering the sword your father commissioned... it seems his old sword wasn't up to the task anymore..."
 
" yes I have been trying to get him to modernize his weapons I should say " I eye you up curiously biting my lower lip slightly as you are cute and being a sword maker rugged as well. " thank you how much gold coin does he owe you good sir for the task?" I ask playing the princess part up.
 
"Well your father did pay very handsomely upfront for this fine piece of workmanship", he said moving towards her teasing on the thin leather trace that still secures the velvet wrapped bundle.

"Do you know much about weapons Princess, I wouldn't have thought you knowledgeable in the art of handling a sword"

Ned's eyes flit from her face to her high tight breasts, curving out of the bodice of her dress, moving in time with her breathing.
 
Last edited:
I grab the sword and act like I know what I am doing. However since this is just a time "jump" and I'm not really a princess or trained in sword fighting I drop it several times. Arrogantly playing it off as just rusty as I see you quietly chuckle a bit.
 
Ned smiles as he watches her crude attempts at yielding the fine blade.

"You certainly have a very unique style Princess. Perhaps you're to something smaller in your hand...?"

He reaches out and swiftly snatches it from her grasp

"You really should learn to defend yourself though... there is unrest in the village..."
 
As I fumble with it more I say I will be fine. You use it to make rips in my attire and say what if bandits came upon me on the roads when I traveled as you...
 
Bed turns the blade around in his hand, displaying skills that obviously didn't stop with the manufacture of the exquisite steel.

'I think you would find yourself at a disadvantage, should that mob outside get in here...'

His wrist twitched, flicking the tip of the blade over the fine silken fabric of her dress, opening up material beneath her heaving breasts, exposing the corset beneath.

'A real disadvantage... m'lady...'

He smiled as she backed up against the cold stone wall, dropping his hand to waist level before raising the tip of the blade to rest against the deep split that ran up the front of her dress from the hem to thigh...

The smile twisted across his lips as he flicked the razer sharp steel upwards, slicing her dress to her waist
 
Last edited:
Gasping in near disbelief at the bold move playing up the "princess" part. " I am princess Rebecca V how dare you do that " however I say it with a slight grin as I did semi enjoy the result as you see my long 40" legs one almost fully exposed. You go on to tell me I need more practice in defending myself or bandits would win easily.
 
Last edited:
He advances on her, the tip of the blade dancing in front of him.

'You could be in real trouble then... Princess...'

His wrist flicked and the bodice of her dress was ripped open fully exposing her corsetry.

'I wonder if you'd run... Have them chase you and drag you into your chambers...'

He drank in the sight of her heaving breasts

'Or would they just have you here, on this cold stone floor...'
 
I grab the sword and am able to " defend" a few strikes from you before an echo is heard as the sword is knocked from my grasp to the stone floor. " I order you to leave at once enough of this foolishness I must get ready to address the people outside.
 
Ned smiled at her retort, her vain attempt to regain some element of control of the situation. He flicked the sword off the floor and sheathed it in the rear of his belt.

'Yes, let's address your people'

He suddenly grasped her by her upper arm, dragging her up the spiral stone staircase, her torn dress gaping open exposing her fine corset.

'I'm sure they're just waiting to see you...'

He dragged her across the open hallway and onto the open balcony, thrusting her forward so that she had to catch herself, bracing off the balustrade.

Ned stepped in tight behind her, his body warm and hard as it pressed against her back
 
Some of the men gasp seeing the top portion of my dress in disarray and bodice exposed. Bewteen lewd chants from males in the crowd and me, still trying to wrap my head around this whole jump still, stumbles at my words trying to calm the people during my royal address, feeling you tight against me but outbid their sight makes me the more nervous. As people start chanting " princess Rebecca V needs to go"... Among other things
 
Standing in the shadows behind her, hidden from the baying crowd.

'I think you have some work to do to appease your people Princess...'

Bed thrust her hips against the heavy stone railing as his hands dropped to her hips, yanking up her dress and shoving his hands beneath the heavy velvet skirt.

'And you can start with paying me... In kind... m'lady'
 
I try to compose myself addressing the crowd. I gasp as I feel your hands make their way past my velvet skirts and now only a thin material blocks your hand access to my shaved pussy. I try to, to the best of my ability calm the crowd down " my people Princess Rebecca V hears your pleas and will do everything in my power to make our land great again". Finding it harder to focus on the speech as I'm pressed to the stone wall and you under my dresslit of view.
 
Ripping away her thin undergarments, Ned finds her smooth shaved quim as his body pins her against the balustrade.

'So smooth Princess.... now let us see if your sheath fits my sword....'

He fumbled with the laces on the front of his breaches, tugging his hardening cock free and pressing the thick purple head against her pussy.

'Better keep thar crowd at bay Princess... You never know what will happen if those men get in here...'

With that comment he thrust his hips forward, driving his cock deep into her
 
I finish my speech and as the crowd disperses, your cock still in me you love me to a section of wall we are totally covered by. You comment on my hairless slit mentioning don't come across or very often. And by my speech that I talk with you begin to doubt I'm a true princess as you pick up your pace.
 
Pulling out of her, Ned throws her onto her back kicking her legs apart before thrusting deep and hard back inside her smooth hot snatch.

'You fuck very well for a Princess, now show me you can make a man happy... or should I give you to the crowd..? '

With that he tore open her corsets, exposing her breasts, his mouth dropping onto them, taking her rock hard nippers in turn
 
I struggle to no avail. My long legs kicking but you are strong. Inehimper as u kiss and suck my perky chest. Your rough hand pawing at my smooth pussy area. " get off me I demand you do so now!" I hiss. Not wanting to admit your bold moves are having an effect on my causing my pussy to grow wetter al it's on a lustful fire now.
 
Back
Top