Query. Has there even been...

BiscuitHammer

The Hentenno
Any sort of unofficial 'Outside Your Comfort Zone' challenge? Write a story in a category you normally wouldn't sort of thing.

Just bored at work and curious. Anyone know?

Any sort of unofficial 'Outside Your Comfort Zone' challenge? Write a story in a category you normally wouldn't sort of thing.

You could make one. You could do the pregnant woman story!

You could make one. You could do the pregnant woman story!

lol, I have an I/T story about pregnant sisters happening right now.

If I were to step out of my comfort zone, I'd be in GM, BDSM or N-C territory.

To me, the "National Nude Day" qualifies. I am currently trying to finish the story I intended to submit last year, but it is stalling again, blocking everything else I am planning to write.

I should really read up on what the NND Challenge entails...

To me, the "National Nude Day" qualifies. I am currently trying to finish the story I intended to submit last year, but it is stalling again, blocking everything else I am planning to write.

I've read several 'National Nude Day' stories here. All pretty good. Not sure if I could tackle it. Not my thing per se'. Worth looking into.

LOL, well, shit. NND is my birthday.

Well, at least I'll get wished something other than 'Happy Bastille Day' for a fucking change... :p

This is about that blow-up doll I couldn't write about isn't it?

Is doll male or female? Oh wait! Maybe a she-male or... How about a blow up doll that's losing air like crazy and you have to use it quickly before it goes all limp!

Last edited:
Is doll male or female? Oh wait! Maybe a she-male or... How about a blow up doll that's losing air like crazy and you have to use it quickly before it goes all limp!

Female. I think I could do something like that. Thanks.:)

There's the personal challenge of writing for each and every category. Try them all to discover your discomfort zone. Once you've done that you can write for the major tropes in each category. That means at least one stuck-with-sis-in-the-horse-costume story and a gangbanged-by-BBCs-while-hubby-watches tale.

The Survivor contest was based on writing stories for points over the course of the year. It was a point system and you received bonus points for x amount of categories up to all of them.

If you wanted to seriously compete you had to write in as many categories as possible which would mean some things you weren't fond of.

I was never great at it because if I have no interest the story will suck and I don't want to do that. I also see no need personally to write something I feel negatively about and piss myself off over a story I'm doing for free. I've turned down commissions because they wanted me to make the story non consent.

The Survivor contest was based on writing stories for points over the course of the year. It was a point system and you received bonus points for x amount of categories up to all of them.

If you wanted to seriously compete you had to write in as many categories as possible which would mean some things you weren't fond of.

I was never great at it because if I have no interest the story will suck and I don't want to do that. I also see no need personally to write something I feel negatively about and piss myself off over a story I'm doing for free. I've turned down commissions because they wanted me to make the story non consent.

Forget pissing myself off, I'd be worried about being so atrocious at tackling a certain category and the website self-destructing in response. I could handle maybe 75% of the categories here, but that last 25% would make me feel more useless than Batman with no prep time... :/

To me, that sounds like turning the process of writing into a forced march. No fun at all. But I don't write fast enough to do that, anyway.

Back