Where are all the breast-loving women?

The full video that that pic is taken from is pretty amazing, from the point of view of busty and bustier playing.
 
yesterday alone

my breasts did need some attention...
attachment.php
 
My girls are for my girlfriend's eyes (and hands and mouth) only. ;) But we're both boob dorks. I don't mean to self advertise or anything, but on Tumblr, I reblog nothing but boob-related stuff on Fridays (aka Boobday Fridays) Cause why the fuck not? XD
 
My girls are for my girlfriend's eyes (and hands and mouth) only. ;) But we're both boob dorks. I don't mean to self advertise or anything, but on Tumblr, I reblog nothing but boob-related stuff on Fridays (aka Boobday Fridays) Cause why the fuck not? XD

Point well taken. Why not, right? What is your tumblr (you can message it to me if you want). I think these two are boob dorks also:
http://41.media.tumblr.com/ed11f14473ebd80c19bd35c79df00c78/tumblr_nr406c7TT71uzoevgo1_1280.jpg
Or maybe I'm wrong?
 
You arouse me a little first:devil:
I am so turned on, does everyone know that sucking will produce milk if you aren't pregnant?
I love having my breasts sucked hard and nipples bit. I can just barely suck my 44d's myself if I don't have a partner, anybody else like to do that?
 
Last edited:
I am so turned on, does anyone know if sucking will produce milk if you aren't pregnant?
I love having my breasts sucked hard and nipples bit. I can just barely suck my 44d's myself if I don't have a partner, anybody else like to do that?

I'd happily volunteer...but gently...
 
Did you get my PM about how to do it? Mine even squirt when really excited .
The trick is to massage and suck every couple hours until you see results. Then you can go longer in between but your breasts will be swollen with "milk".
 
I like tiny breasts (A cups)...probably because the first woman I was with had them. I also miss her.

Still slightly heartbroken.
 
I'm here !

I'd happily volunteer...but gently...

Milk is coming in or shall I say squirting out again! I was lax with my self-sucking and it is important to give each breast 20 minutes of massage/sucking a couple times a day. I get caught up in wanting to do other things :) forgetting until I am so swollen that it hurts to suck'em.
Got an early start today and much relief and pleasure. Need 2 more sessions today to get back on schedule. Need some help from my friends :)
As soon as I figure out how to post pics in my message, I'll show you my girls...
I just tried again, maybe it will show up.
IT WORKED! I uploaded a pic of me trying to hold whole breast in hand, very swollen after a night of covering both with whipped cream and having gal pals lick it off. You can see some left in this pic. Going to take more pics today if response is good.
 

Attachments

  • Alisia.JPG
    Alisia.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
After Sucking this AM

I finally figured out how to add pics; this one is after I massaged and sucked for 20 minutes while relaxing in bed watching a sexy movie. Gave that nipple a good workout, now I'm going to wear the nipple extenders for an hour or so. Let me know what you all think and if the pic is clear enough. :)
 

Attachments

  • Alisia820.JPG
    Alisia820.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
Witch's Tit

Anybody else have one?

Excerpt from my research:
In the lore of the witch, this is claimed to be an extra teat or nipple on a witch’s body from which she or he permitted a familiar or imp to suckle human blood which these creatures supposedly craved. Although extra nipples appear naturally in a small percentage of the population, a fact which was either not widely known or disregarded in medieval times, these extra bodily protuberances took on an infernal association during this period. During witch trials virtually any wart, mole, tumor, outstanding swelling or discoloration of the skin was suspect as being a witch’s mark. After their arrest witches were bodily searched to see if any peculiarities could be discovered. Even red spots, or bumps under the tongue and folds in the vagina were considered paps for familiars.

I asked my Dr. and she said not to have it removed. I have routine mammograms and ask every time.

I took pic of my right one too.
P.S. Tell me what you would like to see and I may be able to do it. I'd love to get a pic of a dildo in my ass and pussy and a 2 qt enema b4 and after.
 

Attachments

  • AliciaWitchTit.JPG
    AliciaWitchTit.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 0
  • AliciaRightBoob 2.JPG
    AliciaRightBoob 2.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back
Top