Autumn Valley (IC)

With Sig at the Bakery

"Anges? C'est la langue de l'amour." She let the last word roll around her tongue like a chocolate truffle. Sigmund's accent was not bad at all.

((Hmm, I've just decided that Sophia would probably use his full name and not his nickname.))

I would love to speak French with you, I rarely find someone to converse with. French may not be the language of my birth, but it is the language of my heart. She spoke slowly hoping he would understand.

"The Wild Hunt." I have heard of it. One does not live in Autumn Valley for long before one delves into all manner of myths and legends.

She arched an eyebrow when he called her 'ma chère.' "Where have you been staying since you came to town?"



The General Store

"Thanks, it's fine for jeans, but I prefer heading into the city and hitting the vintage stores. Although sometimes I can find things at yardsales when people clean out their attics here." Mo said. She knew people, even here in Autumn Valley, didn't quite 'get' her. If she were some strange supernatural creature, that would be fine, but a girl who had a more flexible view of her gender role? Not so much.

She would probably dress like one of the wee folk for the festivities, top hat, knee breeches, buckle shoes...Speaking of which she caught a glimpse of beady eyes looking up at her from behind a bag of chips on one of the shelves. She reached in her pocket and pulled out some Mentos and flicked two twoard the spot. The seemed to disappear right before they hit the bag. Never hurt to make a little gesture to the brownies.

"Take's because my fuzzy baby knows I know how to pet a kitty." Teagan said in baby talk to the cat. Mo rolled her eyes. "This time of year they get a little bolder, I think." She added about the brownies, and the faeries in general. My hair was a rat's nest this morning. I know they were messing it up all night long, but they did a good job cleaning the barn, so I really can't complain."

"Aunt Moira's been doing all sorts of spells to ensure decent weather. The nymphs seem to think everything will be fine spells or no spells." She let Abigail twine around her ankles a bit before moving down the aisle and picking up a few more things.

"I'll be there with bells on." She grinned.
 
Sigmund smiled warmly enjoying the words of French much more than his own history. It was indeed the language of love perhaps more then the Angels because he knew more then a few girls from Paris who had been absolutely wicked though they had made sure he learned the language inside and out.

The black haired man allowed himself a sly grin before replying to Sohpia.

"It would be my pleasure. I have not used it in so many years. It would be a waste not to share it and enjoy practicing it with you." Sigmund said glancing over her faintly with keen grey eyes.

He appreciated the ability and the knowledge speak one of the other different language he had learned in his travels. Sigmund found he missed speaking in German and Spanish as well but found French to be one of the more delectable ways to converse and if Sophia enjoyed it so much the better.

"I have been renting a room from Mr. Cooper off Walden Street. I met a friend of his in Spain who had attempted to help me in figuring out more about my 'gift'." Sigmund said thinking about the nice old man who had smiled at Sigmund when he came to his doorstep with little money and a simple briefcase to his name and a lust to learn what he could from the small town.
 
Kayla & Sam @Mason Square/Wickerman

Kayla didn't miss the fact that he just sat down in the dirt with her, she couldn't help but grin at him. "For watering plants maybe, but what about putting out fires? Have you thought about becoming a fireman?" she asked curiously. Her voice betrayed her feelings of fire. Her eyes drifted up to the Wickerman. "We might need one or two of them.." she said nervously.

Her worried expression melted with the compliment and she smiled demurely. "I haven't been asked yet. Unfortunately, living here so long I tend to drift through the background, more of an observer really. It would be nice to participate this time though, So I would love to join you."
 
He followed her gaze to the wickerman and frowned. He felt a bit ashamed being irish and not knowing the significance of the effigy. The frown disappeared when he faced her again and was replaced with his erfect white smile. "I'm flattered you have so much confidence in me but it would take me forever to put out a large fire." He cocked his head in a thoughtful look. "Maybe if it were close to the river....... anyway...I can't make water. I just made some condense from the air onto the underside of my hand until gravity took over."

His smile grew at her acceptance. "Well you won't miss out on a thing this year then and I intend for us both to have a great time. "
 
The sun was beginning to set on Autumn Valley. Over at Draven Farms, the pumpkin patch was lit up with old-fashioned lanterns and plastic pumpkin lights. On a small, makeshift stage were the Draven brothers. Luke was playing guitar, his prized Les Paul. Carson had his Fender bass and was by far the most energetic of the trio. Nolan seemed to disappear comfortably behind his drums. People danced along to the music, a mix of folk and classic rock, while a few yards off to the side Michael Draven served refreshments and pumpkin pie while his wife handled an old mechanical cash register selling bottles of non-alcoholic cider, jars of jam, and pumpkins picked out from the patch.

The brothers were finishing up a performance of Harvest Moon by Blue Oyster Cult. It was one of Luke's favorite bands and he periodically kept checking the crowd to see if Renee had arrived yet. Luke's smooth, Jim Morrison-esque vocals were a contrast to Carson's harsher, barking baritone. The song seemed to match the natural atmosphere. The leaves were changing on the trees and there was a crispness to the air. A gentle breeze rustled the treetops and down the road the lights of the town created a very picturesque scene.

I sense the darkness clearer
I feel a presence here
(Harvest moon)
A change in the weather
I feel some evil here
(Harvest moon)
I hear some frightful noises
I don’t go out at night
(Harvest moon)
Since Bobrow’s youngest daughter
Disappeared from sight
(Harvest moon)

I know they’ll find her some day
They find them all that way
(Harvest moon)
After the thaw in springtime
The snow melts away
(Harvest moon)
I see the days grow shorter
I feel the nights grow cold
(Harvest moon)
Young people feelin’ restless
Old people feelin’ old
(Harvest moon)


Luke always like to play this song for the Harvest Festival. It was appropriately spooky for a time this close to All Hallow's Eve and it evoked imagery a little bit like Autumn Valley itself. The kids seemed to enjoy it. Rock and roll coolness mixed with a bit of mysterious horror. And he always enjoyed playing it for them. He raked a hand back through his hair as the song ended and smiled at the audience of mixed children, teens and adults. About two dozen people in all with another dozen or so sitting on lawn chairs eating and drinking and taking in the atmosphere. He wasn't lying when he sang, "I love this time of year."

Up in the sky a few inky clouds crawled across the starry void, brushing but never obscuring the bright light of the full moon. At the end of the song, Carson crooned out a mournful, lupine howl that caused a few of the guests to shiver. Luke inwardly shook his head. It was well that Nolan was expected to inherit the farm. Luke wanted to pursue his writing career and Carson was just too wild and impulsive to spend the rest of his life on a farm.
 
((Sorry for the delay. Had an incredibly busy day yesterday.))

With Sigmund at the Bakery

"I agree." Sophia said. Her hazel eyes sparkled as she looked at him. They had a more amber cast to them just now. "Then we shall converse in French as long it is not rude to anyone." She picked up another Madeleine and took a bite. She had very white straight teeth.

She continued in French, "Mr.Cooper, yes. Very nice gentleman." She paused a moment. "We do have a library in town, it has a rather extensive section on folklore. And I have my own personal library, although mine is more skewed toward arcane magicks."

((I suppose we can wrap this up so they can enjoy tonight's festivities.))


The Draven's Farm

Teagan and Mo arrived at Draven's Farm. Teagan grabbed her violin out of the back. She was dressed in a silk and velvet dress in Autumn colors that along with her hair made her movements look like a flickering flame.

Mo was dressed in breeches and jacket, something that Nathaniel Hawthorne himself would have been comfortable wearing.

A few of the Dingleberry faeries tumbled out of the back of the van. As far as any tourists were concerned, they were wearing very realistic costumes with gossamer wings that they could control. The fey walked lightly leaving no footprints, not even a blade of grass bent with their passing. They had their glamours on so that their skin only ranged within the human tones, from palest porcelain to darkest ebony.

Mo headed for the cider and added and dash of the whiskey she had in her flask.

Teagan bounced to the stage and smiled at the brothers. "Need some strings to fill out your sound?" She asked.
 
Last edited:
Sigmund's eyes betrayed interest when she spoke of her own library and it's collection of magical knowledge. One day he had barely believed in the word. The world was full of strange things and strange people who defied logic but there was always a reason. Now well it was safe to say his views had been changed quite drastically.

'I would very much like to read some of your books some day." Sigmund said while he enjoyed the slight sparkle and his eye before an idea occurred to him.

"But for tonight perhaps you would allow me the honor of accompanying you to the Harvest Festival. I'm sure I would enjoy it much more while being with someone who is very familiar with the event." He said before his lips curved into a small smile.

"And of course we may continue our discussion about the language of love if you were inclined." He said with a small lean of his head towards her.
 
With Sig at the Bakery

I can tell you like books." She bit into her third and final Madeleine. It melted in her mouth and left nothing but the lingering nostalgia of it's flavor. How unfortunate that its calories did not do the same.

I think I will enjoy opening my...library to you. She did like a robust man and poor Luke always acted like a shamed puppy in her prescense.

My pleasure. I think you will find the festival an interesting comnbination of the old and the new. And I will understand, with all of the distractions, should you decide to abandon me for other pursuits. It really depending on what his tastes ran to.
 
Renee at the festival

Renee had arrived to at the festival in the company of her siblings, though it wasn’t long before they all parted ways. Her older sisters went off to find their own friends, along with her little brother leaving Renee to her own devices. The young girl had cleaned up nicely and looked presentable when not covered in flour and chocolate smudges. Her hair had been washed and combed though by the time she made it to the farm it was already wild and windswept. She had changed into a top trimmed with lace and a knee length skirt of matching dark hues, a woolen hoodie doing much to cover her though. It had been a difficult decision on exactly what shoes to wear, the thought of dancing had caused a rather surprising amount of distress. She had two left feet and that was just when walking, so she finally decided upon a pair of slipons.

Idly she twirled the slender chain about her graceful neck, a simple golden ring looped about it. Occasionally she slid a finger into the ring or twirled it about in her grasp, a nervous habit as she floated about the festival-goers. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, listening to the music, talking it up with old friends, or simply eating and drinking. The scent of cider and pumpkin was thick in the air and she couldn’t resist a cup, if only to wet her already dry mouth. Her dark eyes flickered to and fro as she took in the scene, offering her welcomes to those she recognized. It was a decent turn out though Renee herself really wasn’t one for the festivals. She felt a little out of place even if almost everyone there knew that sweet face and endearing smile. It wasn’t until she drifted closer to the stage that her eyes finally caught sight of Luke and his words echoed in her head. He played excellent though Renee was far from a musical expert, she enjoyed it nonetheless.

She drew closer to the crowd or at least as close as she dare without disturbing the dancing. It would spell certain doom for her ego if she took to the dance floor, she was certain of that much now as she watched the dozen or so people dance, her gaze finding itself returning to the stage. She clapped along as the song ended, trying to whistle by sticking two fingers in her mouth, something that only ended in a pitiful whoosh of air before she put a quick end to it. As Luke’s gaze swept the crowd she offered a timid wave of sorts and instantly regretted it. She put too much thought into his words, perhaps, but it didn’t hurt to let him know his invitation had not gone unanswered.
 
Sigmund felt a slight flush at her second sentence and his eyes narrowed with a glint of mischievousness. He made a note that he would have to watch out with this one.

He gave her a warm grin and ran his hand along daintily over hers before continuing. "A gentleman would never abandon a lady who had been so gracious in helping him as you have me. If he did he would be a poor and foolish fellow."

(gonna move over to the festival if that's ok. If not just let me know and I'll edit.)

---------

Sigmund cleaned up nice when he needed to. Finding one of his last suits that had not been ruined on the boat ride from Europe over to America he had made sure the dark grey outfit was as good as possible before he headed out to meet with Sophia. A dark blue shirt was set nicely with the dark grey pants and jacket and he made sure to have his hair appear presentable given he often felt it was one of his best features to complement his eyes.

As he arrived he watched the activity around him and he grinned at the music and the sight of everyone enjoying themselves. Sigmund had a feeling the night was going to be very enjoyable and he felt foolish that he had not prepared for it as some others had.
 
He followed her gaze to the wickerman and frowned. He felt a bit ashamed being irish and not knowing the significance of the effigy. The frown disappeared when he faced her again and was replaced with his erfect white smile. "I'm flattered you have so much confidence in me but it would take me forever to put out a large fire." He cocked his head in a thoughtful look. "Maybe if it were close to the river....... anyway...I can't make water. I just made some condense from the air onto the underside of my hand until gravity took over."

His smile grew at her acceptance. "Well you won't miss out on a thing this year then and I intend for us both to have a great time. "

"Oh I see." Kayla said thoughtfully. "Well.... maybe you can help me water the flowers then." she said with a giggle. Finally she sighed and stood up. "I should be heading home now, I have to make myself look pretty if I'll actually be participating this year." she grinned happily. "I'll meet you here ok?" She spun and skipped away, heading towards the Fey District.

Ofcourse this hadn't been a Fey District when she first lived here, infact there hadn't been any districts here at all, but over time many of the Fey residents that lived here now had joined her, forming a wonderful little haven. She reached her house, the wood glowed and was warm beneath her feet. The enchantment that kept it alive could be felt even as she walked up the path towards her door....

*************************************************************************

The amber light from the setting sun set a perfect atmosphere for the beginning of the festival. She could hear music floating over the rooftops, that would be the Draven's on their farm. Wonderful musicians, she'd have to go and watch later on. She stood, slightly apprehensively dressed in bright red autemn leaves. The oranges and ambers fused, if possibly more revealing than her previous green leaf outfit. Her red hair supported a small braid to one side, and the teardrop on her forehead glowed in the dim light. She glanced around the square beside the giant wickerman, it's completed form impressive, if not daunting, waiting for her new friend...
 
For Sigmund

@Sigmund

"Ah, you say that now, mon cher. But you have not yet seen all of the lovelies at the festival.” She uncrossed her legs and wriggled her foot back into her Louboutin. She took a last sip of her tea.

”I will see you at the festival then, Sigmund...Shall we meet in the square? I’ll be wearing red and black.” She stood, smiled at Sigmund and left.

-----

Sophia completed her errands and went back to the Black Cat. Hardly any patrons in the bar, which was to be expected since so much was going on outside.

She put on some jazz (classic stuff with vocals) and got ready for the evening. She expected to be outside, so she dressed for it. Black tights, black velvet fitted skirt with a slit up the middle of her left thigh, boots with low heels for walking across non-paved areas, a somewhat snug fitting red velour top that zipped up the front and a cropped motorcycle style jacket. And of course her underthings, a matching bra and thong in lacy black and purple, the colors of the season for pagans.

She would meet Sigmund (she could not help put pronounce it in the German fashion in her head) at the square. Then, if he wanted,they could take her car to Draven’s, it wasn’t a bad walk, but she might be too tired to walk back home later. Or in too much of a hurry. Or just want to use the back seat...That had been part of her criteria for buying this car. A comfortable back seat--to accommodate those who had highschool fantasies they wanted fulfilled.

She walked the short way to the square.
 
Sigmund at the Festival

For a time Sigmund had studied the Wicker Man again and enjoyed watching as people chatted watched some of the local musicians play and generally just have a good time. He even spotted a few of the Faery creatures and studied them with keen interest. The traveler had heard them before but had not seen them and part of him was eager to see them in a more natural state without all the glitz and glamor but obviously certain actions were taken for the Festival.

Soon enough he spotted Sophia, she was indeed in red and black and Sigmund suddenly felt a bit overdressed in his straight looking suit feeling he probably stuck out like a sore thumb. But he was glad to see her and it was easy to get rid of any nervousness at his attire.

"Good evening Sophia." He said pleasantly as his grey eyes looked over her as he offered up a polite bow of his head.
 
Sigmund and Sophia at the Festival

Sophia put out her hand to Sigmund. My! Don’t you look handsome. But so somber.” She bent and plucked a flower from one of many plantings around the square. She leaned close. He caught the scent of amber and sandalwood with a touch of vanilla. She whispered a few words in an arcane language, attached it to his lapel. There, she patted his chest and let her hands linger to feel just how muscular he was. Now you have a dash of color. She tucked her arm in his.

The Draven’s are playing a concert tonight--You can hear it from here. There is dancing as well. Do you dance, Sigmund?”
 
Sigmund smiled to her and kissed her hand daintily as he had done with many women over the years. He enjoyed the scent emanating from her as she just magically attached a to his jacket. His chest felt her fingers linger for a moment over a toned musculature from many years of hiking climbing and the occasional mad rush from a horde of undead knights.

Accepting her arm with a thing smile he nodded as he heard the occasional note from the band above the conversations around him.

"I am afraid I have not had the pleasure of many dances of late. Unless you know the foxtrot or the waltz I would be exploring new grounds." He said and tried to remember the last time he had danced and found the memory was a faded affair that included a woman in a midnight blue dress at a hall...somewhere.

"Of course life is greatest in exploration so I will do my best." He said with a confident look. Just because he no longer explored strange spots around the world meant he was done with that part of his life. There were always new things around the corner and such a phrase was doubly true in a place like Autumn Valley.

"Lead on, mon cherie."
 
Last edited:
Sam rose to his feet with Kayla and dusted off his backside. Returning her smile he replied, "Ok I can't wait." He stood there a moment to watch her skip away, the play of muscles beneath her skin. It was amazing how many beautiful women this town held. Must be something about the magic surrounding it he thought. He watched her till she left his view then sighed and continued on his way towards the clerks office.

He hadn't spent long collecting his check and was quickly off to the bank to cash it. Standing in line took awhile as the teller chatted with every customer in a fiendly familiar manner. Perhaps one day he would be treated the same but he understood the new and strange was always treated with a bit of suspicion. Had he been a tourist he would of caused less whispered rumors. Still, they didn't bother him. He was a man who knew his worth and never sought anyone elses approval.

The walk back home was uneventful and stepping inside he was greeted by Mrs. Tedescu again. They exchanged a few pleasantries as he counted out his rent which left him with very little of his own. He shrugged in acceptance. He would get by. He always did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With all the walking he had done today he wasn't left with much time to get ready and return to the square yet still he appeared but moments after Kayla. He wore the same boots as earlier with simular slacks. A black belt with silver buckle and silver rimmed eyelets encircled his waist. He wore a dark green shirt button all the way up this time, his sleeves pushed up as far on his toned biceps as possible. A black vest completed his outfit as the sound of his boots on cobbles announced his arrival.

He waved at Kayla as he approached a smile spreading across his face. "You look gorgeous Kayla. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve such a lovely companion tonight but I thank the fates that brought us together." He offer her his arm to take as he asked, "Shall we go? I hear a bit of liveliness off towards the orchard."
 
Sophia smiled. "Of course, I know the foxtrot and and waltz. I think the old dances are wonderful. How did you come to learn them. Most men your age can barely stand and rock to the music." Unless something magical was going on and he was older than he looked. She would have to do some investigation into Sigmund.

"Although, I have a special fondness for the tango, not that anyone around here knows how it should be done. I doubt the Draven brothers could play a tango anyway."

"Mmm, I do like an adventurous man." She said in her sultry way. She walked him toward the Draven Farm.

As they got closer the music and voices were louder. People dancing and eating and drinking. Generally getting into the party spirit.

((ma cherie is what's said to a female--I don't know French, but I know that one. :) ))
 
Kayla spotted Sam striding towards her and bowed her head briefly in greeting, before meeting his eyes, beaming at the charming young man. "Well you don't look too bad yourself." she replied happily, "I always think if you take time to appreciate the flowers, you're usually rewarded."

She slipped her arm around his, the leaves on her body were soft and silky like any clothing material, yet they clearly looked normal. "That sounds like a wonderful idea." she replied. "Lets be on our way then."
 
The stares they drew from the few people on the streets made Sam feel like royalty. A beautiful woman clasping his arm as he walked was a rare treat. It had been awhile since he had spent any amount of time with a woman in any capacity let alone a date. He was looking forward to where the evening may lead. He knew however the stares were more for the strangness of this local resident walking so intimately with him.

The music was drawing closer and closer as they walked. Sam guiding them along, he found her touch on his arm comforting and he desired to know more of his companion. He held his tongue for the moment however and just enjoyed her presence. They mingled with other people now as they walked in the same direction. Darkness was setting in and the moon rising to filter between the trees. Finally arriving at their destination Sam turned to Kayla and asked, "Well here we are. What would you like to do first?"
 
Luke spotted Renee just as Teagan came bounding up. He smiled at her he slipped his guitar off. "Actually, if you wouldn't mind taking over..." His father came up with an acoustic, ready to fill in on vocals. Luke had told him he was expecting someone.

He put his guitar on a stand and hopped down. His flannel shirt was unbuttoned and wide open, showing the tight gray undershirt beneath. The crisp October air seemed to have no effect on him whatsoever. He looked as if it was a balmy summer evening. He strode up to Renee and smiled at her. "I was starting to wonder if you'd wussed out on me." He offered her his hand as father began strumming the chord progression to an old folk tune.
 
Renee

Renee had offered a wave and thought that would be that. He was on stage wailing on his guitar, lost in the moment the way musicians did. No doubt he was enjoying himself immensely, Luke had always seemed the type to enjoy pleasing others. Yet to her surprise a familiar face emerged on stage, the bright hair and happy face of none other than Tig. Whatever exchanged between them Renee couldn’t hear above the active crowd, though all too quickly they switched placed and Luke was off the stage. Renee suddenly felt a tugging within, a flutter within her stomach that couldn’t be denied. She wasn’t sure what to do and thus dipped her cup to her lips and sipped lightly, trying to look cool and causal even as he approached. The gathering night was cool though he seemed not to even noticed it, shirt unbuttoned, the undershirt clinging to his chest. Those dark eyes lingered upon him from behind the rim of her cup, unsure how to react to him. It was obvious now he was coming to her, out of all the people here.

“Wussed out? Pft,” Renee retorted swiftly, wrinkling her nose as she tried to play it cool and causal though it came out a bit exaggerated. Yet his next move simply took her by surprise. She looked at his hand as if she didn’t understand, then back up at his handsome face. Already the music was beginning and without another thought Renee took that offered hand, a flush came to her cheeks. “I didn’t really think you’d…well…I mean…it was awfully nice of you to invite me…Not that…” She began again, fumbling over her words even as her delicate digits curled about his own.
 
Kayla waved to everyone she knew as they walked arm in arm down the street, and it was a lot of waving. She couldn't understand the odd looks they gave Sam, he was so sweet. Perhaps it was just because he was new, far out village people and farmers could be that way sometimes, set in their ways. The decor was beautiful, even the flickering candles and other lights didn't bother Kayla like they had before. They didn't talk much, but it was a comfortable silence, the kind you get from two friends who had known each other for years.

They arrived at Draven's farm where the festivities were in full swing. It seemed many other people had had the same idea as it was very busy. She watched the stage for a few moments, how she would have loved to get up on there and sing..... a fantasy really. She hadnt sung on a stage before, never with so many eyes on her.... She looked at her Date.. yes, it really was a date wasn't it. She smiled sweetly at him. "I ... would like to dance." She said, not giving him a choice but pulling him into a free area and begun swaying her hips as she caught the rythem. She swung his arms until he began to move, twirling around together, giggling like a little girl.
 
He didn't resist her attempts to get him to dance although it did take him a few moments to find the rythym of the song. He felt a bit silly as they twirled around, his feet doing their best to avoid hers. He loved her carefree attitude however, It seemed more like they were frolicing and cavorting than true dancing. His smile got bigger every time she giggled and he wondered if she was really as innocent as she seemed.

It felt like a perfect time for him to make a fool of himself and to achieve his goal he broke away from his companion for a moment. Stepping back, He pretended to comb back his hair with an imaginary comb in an exaggerated manner. Thrusting his arm towards her like a whip, clasping her hand when she slipped it in his, he spun her into his arms. With a slight dip, his green eyes staring into her own, he comically wiggles an eyebrow at her before righting her and holding her close. Their hips brushing lightly, arm around her lithsome waist and delicate hand clasped in his, he swayed back and forth to the music. A minature waltz as there was no room for a proper one. It gave him a chance to lead and a moment to think and catch his breath. "How are we to talk with you bouncing around so much." His smile showed he didn't really mind but his eyes revealed he was genuinely interested in her. "You have to tell me about yourself and the town. Siblings and parents?"
 
Teagan took the stage and tuned her violin doing her best to make it blend with the music. Then she deftly segued into the folksong. She loved playing for a crowd, she fed off their energy. (Not literally, of course.)

She played and danced around the stage. It was not long before her face was flushed from her efforts. For a gig like this, it was all about jigs and reels, a few waltzes, and lots of folk music, plugged and unplugged.

If she really got into, music was almost a religious experience for her. She got a sort of runner's high from it.
 
Last edited:
Sigmund followed Sophia. He wondered exactly what to say when she asked him how he came to learn the skills.

"A lady in England taught me years ago. Hanging to the side can be quite boring unless you're partaking in another venture." He said with a grin as he let her lead him. At her last comment he found his grin growing slightly wilder. It was always more fun to be adventurous and take risks. Part of him almost felt like he had stopped doing such since he had come to the States mainly because he felt lost or just diminished after what had happened but Sophia had managed to help rekindle his interest and he made a note that he would have to thank her for her talents in helping him open up some time.

"Perhaps we shall tango another night Sophia. I'm told it can excite the heart more than few other activities between a man and a woman." Sigmund said with a sly look in his eye as he enjoyed the music around them as well.
 
Back
Top