care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bike had a flat tire. On the trainer.

Cannot win this week

Ouch. How does that even happen? Well, things can only go up from here! :)

edit: The good news is, changing a flat is easy and new tubes are cheap.

Ouch. How does that even happen? Well, things can only go up from here! :)

edit: The good news is, changing a flat is easy and new tubes are cheap.

Nah, tire blew too. Had to replace the whole caboodle

http://******/1fjVeoZ

Hey guys! If 30 of you vote for me in this contest, I'll post a full front nude!

Do ittttttt for the titties and more.

I voted and made sure my vote was counted.

I was #23. CUM ON GUYS

He came over. Ate dinner. Watched tv and then suddenly was like "I'm going home, you're really hot but I don't think we have enough in common" and peaced.

The hell??

He came over. Ate dinner. Watched tv and then suddenly was like "I'm going home, you're really hot but I don't think we have enough in common" and peaced.

The hell??

What the actual fuck???

:kiss:

What the actual fuck???

:kiss:

I'm more confused than upset.

Like if you're gonna dump me, why did you sit here and eat dinner and hang out? Like seriously. And bring me peanut brittle your aunt made?

The hell??

Sorry.

Long time thread watcher, first time commenter here. This probably isn't what you were looking for, but there is always two ways to look at something. So maybe you should look at this one as you can stop wasting your time with something that wasn't going to work out and find the one that is going to work out sooner.

Hopefully that didn't sound too cliche. I really didn't mean it to sound like that if it did.

And I was number 30. I love your thread. Thanks for having it.

Sorry.

Long time thread watcher, first time commenter here. This probably isn't what you were looking for, but there is always two ways to look at something. So maybe you should look at this one as you can stop wasting your time with something that wasn't going to work out and find the one that is going to work out sooner.

Hopefully that didn't sound too cliche. I really didn't mean it to sound like that if it did.

I agree, but it was just so weird.

The hell??

Was he gay??, not that there's anything wrong with that, but all signs point that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back