New Zealand Fuck Buddies sign in

Yeah fair few road closures going on today.
Could get interesting if the rain keeps up.

Thank you Dreamliner, the ponamu comes with a funny story - it is special to me.
Well I'm over this wet weathery winter already thou it's just begun. Be well Lit whanau :kiss:

Hi all - it's feckin freeeezing, just in case you haven't noticed!

Look on the bright side - at least we're past the shortest day and it's downhill from here all the way to summer - woot!

Hi all - it's feckin freeeezing, just in case you haven't noticed!

Look on the bright side - at least we're past the shortest day and it's downhill from here all the way to summer - woot!

Thank you Dreamliner, the ponamu comes with a funny story - it is special to me.
Well I'm over this wet weathery winter already thou it's just begun. Be well Lit whanau :kiss:

Hi all - it's feckin freeeezing, just in case you haven't noticed!Look on the bright side - at least we're past the shortest day and it's downhill from here all the way to summer - woot!

I understand all ponamu is special to the whanau vvV. It is a beautiful pendant.

I enjoy the different seasons, summer/winter, summer I am on the water and winter I get to enjoy a week in Taupo doing absolutely nothing except enjoying the hot pool and a red wine.

I do like to hermit myself a bit in winter. I will say though i love getting outside on one of those sunny winter mornings. When you can't feel your face after a few mintues but the air feels so crisp and clean.

Yes, well - if the current lot of snow stay it could be a good ski season at least...

Cant ski for shit but i like snow.
Bit down about the canes loosing but bloody good night in the city. Was pretty busy.

Yawns... Waking up from his slumber Mack rubs his eyes and waves a sleepy hello :)

Not a while for all the fun stuff i hope dreamliner.

Any Welly folks looking forward to wellinton on a plate?

Not a while for all the fun stuff i hope dreamliner.

Any Welly folks looking forward to wellinton on a plate?

Definitely. The burger competition is the best!

I see there's something similar in Auckland this year..?

Definitely. The burger competition is the best!

I see there's something similar in Auckland this year..?

Yeah hoping to knock off a few burgers.

Pretty sure Auckland would have something like tht.

I think there's about 80 odd burgers to get through in three weeks or so... that's quite an effort.

Anyone go to Beervana?

I had planned to be home in AKL this weekend, hoped to be amongst the crowd at Eden Park, even a nawty date aaand then RL intervenes, kicks my arse but hopefully my back and shoulder will be in correct alignment after this Friday, WTF is Beervana and Im trying to imagine 80 burgers ...

Wait ... Lamenting Aussies, cry in their beer and burgers after a crushing deliverance upon hallowed ground! I think me is getting the picture now ;)

Go Quade! Bwahahaha

Yeah, there were a few of them on Saturday night. The aussies near us were good about it. None of them can understand why Quade was picked. Good night for the boys.

I think there's about 80 odd burgers to get through in three weeks or so... that's quite an effort.

Anyone go to Beervana?

Hard to make a dent in that list.

Yup gave beervana a visit. Tried many a tasty beer.

Back