Finally ready

Which would you all like to see in my next post?

• more of my panties

Votes: 51 22.6%
  • my tits (let me know specifics in the comments!)

Votes: 53 23.5%
  • my ass

Votes: 103 45.6%
  • anything else? put it in the comments

Votes: 19 8.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Gorgeous!!!!!!

To start my own thread :kiss: After posting a few times on other threads I've learned that, first of all, it makes me sooo nervous! Nervous and turned on. I love to share pictures of my body with all of you and I love to hear your responses to my photos :rose: Seems that I'm somewhat of an exhibitionist. Luckily for me my partner doesn't mind sharing me with you all ;) It only makes things hotter for us :kiss: So please feel free to share any comments or feedback that come to mind :heart: While PMs are always nice I will likely only be responding on this thread. I love to share with everyone :rose: Let's keep it fun and sexy :devil:

Here are some (new to lit and old) to get this going!

attachment.php

Hi Nikki How are you?

Wow! You are gorgeous! You have the sexiest, most kissable lips I have ever seen! Your breasts are perfect! I would love to suck on those nipples! Love your hair, too! :rose:

Love hearing what you all think! You have given me some new things to fantasize about :kiss:

attachment.php

You're giving me a lot to fantasize about, too! This picture is incredible! You are so sexy! You know how to do it right! Looking forward to seeing more of you! :heart::kiss:

Want to see more of you please keep posting. Your lips look like they where made for my cock. I wish that were true rather than my wet dream. Great nipples may we see more please.

As a new guy here, I am very happy that you are 'finally ready'. So much to fantasize about.

Sounds about fair. I've a fantasy of causing that gasp and that flush while moaning between your thighs. ;)

I share that fantasy... :heart:

Squeeze that breast hard, pull on your nipple.

You have beautiful breasts.

And will you lick my nipple too daddy? :rose:

Nikki,

You are incredibly sexy. I knew you were special with the first pic I saw and commented on a couple of days ago. The 3rd pic in this set really does it for me. It shows just how perky your amazing breasts are. And from what I've seen of your face, you're very beautiful. Thanks for making it easier to appreciate all your charms in one place. Subscribe!!!

I'm so glad you like my thread :heart: I love having perky breasts because I never need a bra :)

Want to see more of you please keep posting. Your lips look like they where made for my cock. I wish that were true rather than my wet dream. Great nipples may we see more please.

Some things were just made for each other :kiss::kiss::devil:

Just enough space

For something to be put between them... :devil:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20180323_171232_1_1_1_1.jpg
    20180323_171232_1_1_1_1.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20180323_171232_1_1_1.jpg
    20180323_171232_1_1_1.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 13
I have something warm and hard that would fit nicely my dear... gorgeous pictures by the way. Your body is quite erotic. Can’t wait to see what else you share...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back