70th Weak of Demented Donald Dick

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Who's your grifter?

What Fresh Hell? The Trump crime family’s grifts are right in front of our noses

Perhaps the oddest story from this long and depressing week – one that culminated in the 22nd school shooting in the first 20 weeks of 2018 — may have been the government of the tiny, oil-rich nation of Qatar giving DC $100,000 to keep the Metro open for an extra hour following the Washington Capitals’ playoff game on Thursday.

We’ve been following the story of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE vying to influence the Trump regime by throwing piles of money its way because while it hasn’t exactly flown under the radar, the Trump-Russia story has gotten so much more attention.

There was plenty of news on this front in the past week. The big one was that the Kushner Company – the real estate firm that Jared Kushner continues to own a large stake in, according to The Intercept — managed to secure a sweet deal from Qatar to bail out its underwater sky-scraper located at 666 Fifth Avenue in New York. It turns out that the third time is a charm; the Kushners first sought out Qatari financing beginning in 2014. Jared then thought he had cut a deal with a shady Chinese company shortly after the election, and when that fell through, Kushner’s father, Charles, met with the Qataris and again pitched them on an investment deal.

Perhaps we're bombing the wrong countries?:confused:

And that brings us to this week, when The Washington Post reported that Michael Cohen, Trump’s bagman and fixer, “solicited a payment of at least $1 million from the government of Qatar in late 2016, in exchange for access to and advice about the then-incoming administration.” The man Cohen tried to squeeze a million bucks out of was Ahmed Al-Rumaihi, a former diplomat who now oversees Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund. And this interaction reportedly went down on the sidelines of the infamous Trump Tower meeting at which the Trumpers attempted to obtain damaging info on Hillary Clinton from the Russian government. (A certain prominent porn star’s lawyer was the first to reveal Al-Rumaihi’s presence at Trump Tower that day.)

The White House worked with Scott Pruitt’s EPA “to block publication of a federal health study on a nationwide water-contamination crisis, after one Trump administration aide warned it would cause a ‘public relations nightmare,’” reported Politico this week. The study found that chemicals which “contaminated water supplies near military bases, chemical plants and other sites from New York to Michigan to West Virginia… endanger human health at a far lower level than EPA has previously called safe.” Bad news — or as they see it, bad PR — so they just spiked it. To be honest, that’s really the only way to Make Toxic Water Supplies Great Again. Yes, we’re tired of winning too.

Well let us see what the 70th Weak of the shit storm will cough up?
 
With luck, she spent her extra days in the hospital consulting with a divorce lawyer. Hope she takes him for every hotel he's building in a country that's bribed him.
 
Trump makes stunning ‘official demand’ on Twitter that Justice Dept investigate itself and FBI over informant

President Donald Trump make what amounts to a formal declaration on Twitter that the Department of Justice investigate itself and the FBI over reports that an informant was part of his 2016 campaign.

Trump made the announcement on Twitter in rather formal language, writing, “I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes – and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!”

Trump’s ‘official’ demand for DOJ to investigate itself is met with hilarious Twitter demands — like ‘resign’

President Donald Trump’s over-the-top Twitter proclamation that he “hereby demand(s), and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign” was met with widespread derision and disgust by his fellow Twitter users on Sunday with much agreement that he is “melting down.”

On his eighth tweet of the day, each a bit more frantic than then one before, Trump tweeted this: “I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes – and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!”

…and then it was on as Twitter responders had a field day.

Trump should be allowed to know if informant provided ‘incriminating information’ before interview: Giuliani

In an interview with the Wall Street Journal published Sunday morning, Trump legal advisor Rudy Giuliani stated that the president should be allowed to know if an informant who was a part of his 2016 presidential campaign had any dirt on his staffers.

According to the Journal, the former New York City mayor made the case that he thinks special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators are trying to get Trump in for an interview in order to catch him in a lie — compared to contrary information they already have in their possession from interviewees.

Giuliani asserted Trump would be “walking into a trap” unless federal prosecutors explain the role played by the suspected informant and if that person provided any “incriminating information” about Mr. Trump’s associates.

“What we intend to do is premise it on, ‘If you want an interview, we need an answer to this,’ ” Giuliani explained.

Things are starting to get weirder!:eek:
 
‘An addition count of obstruction’: CNN legal analyst says Trump stepped in it by ordering DOJ to probe itself

Callan explained that as the president, Trump is technically the head of the Justice Department, but that traditionally presidents sit back and allow justice to take its course. Trump, on the other hand, has bucked the trend, opposed anything “traditional” painting it as “establishment,” and caused legal problems for himself as a result.

“It’s opening Pandora’s Box in my view,” Callan told CNN’s Fredricka Whitfield. “First of all, the investigation would necessarily involve an investigation of what [special counsel Robert] Mueller is doing and whether Mueller’s investigation was, in part, based on an illegal infiltration of the Trump campaign. So, I think what would have to happen mechanically is you would need a second special prosecutor or independent counsel to do such an investigation.”

He went on to say that doing that would mean there would be two independent counsels looking into what happened with the Trump campaign. Callan noted that Trump likely hasn’t spoken to anyone to explain why this is a really bad idea for him. He predicted that when the “lawyers arrive” on Monday, Trump will likely change his tune.
 
70 weeks of being YOUR president Jack. he is YOUR president. The longer this goes the more idiotic it looks.
 
70 weeks of being YOUR president Jack. he is YOUR president. The longer this goes the more idiotic it looks.

No, he's a New York asshole with no morals and it was only because of the Demo Establishment jamming Killery down the country's throat that got him elected. The Republicans have gone off the rails and Demo's are almost as bad.
 
Not my president and he gleefully confirms he's not. He didn't win the popular election and as every day passes, new evidence surfaces that he stole the election illegally and through treason. Lock him up. Lock him up.


And that doesn't have a damn thing to do with Hillary running. The Trump dopes had other choices.
 
New Year's Tweet 2017 he called Hillary voters his "enemies" so no, not my president by his own admission


Not my president and he gleefully confirms he's not. He didn't win the popular election and as every day passes, new evidence surfaces that he stole the election illegally and through treason. Lock him up. Lock him up.


And that doesn't have a damn thing to do with Hillary running. The Trump dopes had other choices.
 
Or spellcheck did and he didn't notice. That would be your excuse if it was sex offender Bill whose marriage to faux feminist Hillary has been a bigger sham than Trump's for at least two decades and counting.

Also...go fuck yourself you whiny worthless little shit.
Spellcheck? From the phone that gave us covfefe?
 
His Royal High Jackass Hereby Decrees He is Your President, and Cannot be Criticized

---Lovecraft


No, he's a New York asshole with no morals and it was only because of the Demo Establishment jamming Killery down the country's throat that got him elected. The Republicans have gone off the rails and Demo's are almost as bad.
 
Ex-FBI agent Clint Watts may have just fingered the informant who investigated Russian spies in Trump campaign

Watts, a cybersecurity expert and former FBI counterterrorism special agent, said the investigation was intended to protect Trump, then the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

“The other thing that you’d be trying to do is to protect the Trump campaign from being penetrated potentially,” Watts said. “Think back to ’16. You’re saying, ‘Wait a second, maybe they’re trying to infiltrate this campaign. Candidate Trump isn’t even aware of it, which seems could even be the case today. You would then go to a confidential informant and say, ‘Hey, you’ve had contact with this person. Could you go and assess and ask questions about whether they have any knowledge of this information and, most importantly, how do they know this?'”

Watts hinted the informant may have been a longtime Trump Organization business associate with contacts in Russia, and a history of working as an FBI informant.

“The other thing the president consistently does in his tweets is, he confuses agents and informants,” Watts said. “A confidential informant is not an undercover agent. This is somebody that you’ve probably worked with as a source many times over a — you have a good track record and you go to them and say, ‘Have you heard anything, and would you be willing to try and try to look into this for us?’ That seems to be what they were doing in this case.”

Felix Sater, a Soviet-born real estate developer with alleged mob ties, would check off a lot of the boxes that Watts listed for an FBI informant.

But, But, Donald neveer knew Felix, really. He was just a covfefe gofer.:eek:
 
‘He’s on his own’: Trump allies are hanging Michael Cohen out to dry as scandals become indefensible

Longtime Trump “fixer” Michael Cohen is finding himself increasingly isolated as new revelations paint a damning picture of his efforts to shake down corporations for cash in exchange for direct access to President Donald Trump.

The Daily Beast reports that Trump allies are turning down opportunities to defend Cohen’s actions on cable news programs, as they are trying make sure they keep a distance between Cohen and Trump.

“He made a fortune [off of his Trump connections] and has been nothing but a headache,” one former Trump campaign official tells the publication, while also noting that Cohen is mostly “on his own” now.

You mean he has to pay his own legal bills? Oh the horror!:eek:
 
Ex-CIA officer refutes Trump on campaign informant: ‘This is what the FBI does’ if you have a Russian spy on staff

Former CIA officer Robert Baer on Monday disputed President Donald Trump and his attorney, Rudy Giuliani, after they suggested that the Obama administration had improperly used a confidential informant to spy on the Trump campaign.

Over the weekend, both Trump and Giuliani hyped the news that a confidential informant may have been used in a counter-intelligence investigation involving Trump’s campaign. Trump revealed on Sunday that he would “demand” that the Department of Justice investigate itself over “whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes.”

--
Baer was also troubled by Trump’s embrace of conspiracy theories.

“You have a president that truly believes there is such a thing as a deep state, the FBI is at the center of the deep state and is out to get him,” Baer lamented. “There simply has been no evidence brought forth to support that. There is no deep state, of course, but what can you do?”

Well, I'd say Impeach, Convict, and Execute!:D
 
Harley Davidson is shutting down a US factory and moving jobs to Bangkok after cashing in on Trump’s tax cut

Despite President Donald Trump’s claim that massive tax cuts will boost U.S. employment numbers, motorcycle manufacturer Harley Davidson instead announced a plant closing, followed by a massive stock buy-back and is now shifting some jobs to Thailand.

In a deep dive into happenings at the Milwaukee-based manufacturer of highly-coveted motorcycles, Vox discovered employees and union leaders who believe that they were betrayed by the company which prides itself on its reputation for American-built products.

According to the report, in 2017 House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) hyped up proposed Republican tax cuts, telling workers in his home state, “Tax reform can put American manufacturers and American companies like Harley-Davidson on a much better footing to compete in the global economy and keep jobs here in America.”

However, after the GOP delivered on their proposal, executives announced the closing of a plant in Kansas City, Missouri — with 800 workers losing their jobs as some operations were moved to a York, Pennsylvania facility- leading to a net loss of 350 positions. According to union leaders, they never saw it coming.

MAGA, What about America and low tax Kansas?:eek:
 
Portal To Hell Opens In White House Lawn. Obama Never Had One Of Those.


Donald Trump is apparently doing such a great job of draining the swamp (and piping its denizens straight into his administration) that the lawn of the White House is developing a sinkhole. That, or it’s the opening of an actual Hellmouth, and with Buffy off the air for years now, that could mean trouble. Voice Of America White House bureau chief Steve Herman was the first to call attention to the sinkhole this morning:

Over the long term, the combination of sea-level rise — or perhaps mountains being tossed into the oceans when nobody’s looking — and a geological phenomenon known as “forebulge collapse” may leave big parts of the District quite marshy, marshy, marshy. The land in the area may sink as much as six inches in just the next century, plus however much Chesapeake Bay rises due to climate change. Yes, even if Congress insists it can’t do that because it’s not real.

Also, Trump has been trying to cover his collapsing forebulge with hairspray and a comb for decades.

Forebulge Collapse---For sixty years, tide gauges have shown that sea level in the Chesapeake is rising at twice the global average rate and faster than elsewhere on the East Coast. And geologists have hypothesized for several decades that land in this area, pushed up by the weight of a pre-historic ice sheet to the north, has been settling back down since the ice melted.---

Hopefully the ultimate sinking of DC wil lbe fast an just in time to see Trump sink with it!:D
 
Water shortages in England by 2050.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-44215418

You know how cape town is going to completely run out of water in a year? And how there are now gangs and smuggling rings dominating the city centered wholly around stealing and transporting water into the city?

Well other places that risk ultimately running out of water in the near future include small cities like uh, London, Tokyo and NYC.
But since this is obviously just another 'climate change' job by the chinese , what I want to know is how did they install the pipes to suck our water away to make it look like there's a shortage with nobody noticing???
 
Last edited:
Water shortages in England by 2050.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-44215418

You know how cape town is going to completely run out of water in a year? And how there are now gangs and smuggling rings dominating the city centered wholly around stealing and transporting water into the city?

Well other places that risk ultimately running out of water in the near future include small cities like uh, London, Tokyo and NYC.
But since this is obviously just 'climate change' job by the chinese , what I want to know is how did they install the pipes to suck our water away to make it look like there's a shortage with nobody noticing???

Ha Ha, you thought the Chunnel was for trains! :)
 
Ha Ha, you thought the Chunnel was for trains! :)
So that's why the ride was so smooth when I was on it!
It was a giant waterslide!

If you do a little thought experiment and presume that all the purported effects of climate change are indeed a Chinese hoax it would necessarily mean that there are a lot of, sometimes funny, enormous and extraordinarily elaborate conspiracies going on to create it.
E.g. So meteorologists these days use algorithms to fact-check data for them, they calculate climate and weather data and point out errors or anomalies in the input.
Last year some scientists studying the regional temperatures in Alaska found that the input from all their temperature measurement data was being flagged as wrong by their algorithms. Because they were supposedly too hot to be true.
https://www.popsci.com/alaska-warming-data
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ming-Alaska-tricked-computer-DELETE-data.html
https://www.alaskapublic.org/2017/12/15/high-temperatures-in-utqiagvik-confuse-noaa-algorithm/

While that is somewhat terrifying if you suppose it's true, but consider the possibility that there are a thousand Chinese spies installed in Alaska whose sole mission is to blow a hairdryer over the thermometers every day.
 
He keeps saying there was a "spy" in his campaign and this was "very bad for our country."

Another example of how he thinks "the country" is himself. You "spy" on other countries.

Anyone who doesn't like him is committing "treason."

More reasons he is #notmypresident. I still live in the USA
 
Trump Country is more dangerous for white people than diverse communities — says science

White Americans see the world very differently than black Americans, with only 46 percent of them seeing that the nation’s institutions favor them and a certain percentage of the other 54 percent going on racist tirades about “black on black crime” and other such things.

White people need to worry about other white people, says Mike Males, a researcher for the Center for Juvenile and Criminal Justice. In a new op-ed for the Los Angeles Times, Males destroys this narrative.

“The more white and Republican a county is, the greater the risk for white Americans,” he writes, using stats.

“According to the data, rates of homicides, gun killings and illicit-drug fatalities are highest in counties where nine in 10 residents are white and where President Trump won in the 2016 election,” he writes. “Correspondingly, the white Americans who are safest from such deaths are those who live in racially diverse areas such as Los Angeles, New York and Chicago, where two-thirds of residents are nonwhite, where millions of immigrants live, and where voters favored Hillary Clinton in 2016. Nonwhites also are safer in these areas overall.”

The correlation is not insignificant, he says.

“Overall, white Americans who live in predominantly white and Trump-voting counties are 50% more likely to die from murder, gun violence and drug overdoses than whites who live in the most diverse and Democratic-voting counties,” Males writes.

Dim Rednecks be Dangerous!:eek:
 
Trump warns NFL protesters that citizenship is conditional: ‘Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country

President Donald Trump praised NFL owners for banning sideline protests of racism and police brutality — and suggested players who kneel should be removed from the country.

The president spoke one-on-one with “Fox & Friends” host Brian Kilmeade during an interview that aired Wednesday morning that mostly focused on immigration and border security, but Trump said owners had not gone far enough by allowing players to remain in the locker room during the national anthem.

“I don’t think people should be staying in locker rooms, but still I think it’s good — you have to stand proudly for the national anthem or you shouldn’t be playing, you shouldn’t be there,” Trump said.

He went even further, and suggested that citizenship was conditional.

“Maybe you shouldn’t be in the country,” Trump said. “You have to stand proudly for the national anthem, and the NFL owners have done the right thing, if that’s what they’ve done.”

1st Amendment? :rolleyes:

Trump busted by NYT reporter for lying about James Clapper to push bogus ‘spygate’ claims

‘How’s that Nobel Prize working out for ya?’ Internet hilariously mocks Trump’s ‘break up letter’ to Kim Jong Un
 
Back
Top