OAP's geriatric den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy, darlin (from VA). I've rarely been on LIT but stumbled across your thread...and believe I have found a reason to be on more often.
 
They're MONKEY FINGERS, get it straight! I'm going to knuckle punch you! :D

I think everyone had had enough of me wayyyyy before I gave up on the camera stuff!

Not goofy? Oh c'mon ... more than one person said I looked like something from a farmersonly,com ... doesn't sound very sexy!


and how could I ever forget that basin? You're going to start at my ankles first, right? IF not you'll be the one getting disciplined :devil:

Yes, T-O-T-A-L-L-Y :D



Yeah, that's what I thunk! ;)

wondering if this comment was intend for another thread ... but too bad, it's here & I"m taking credit! THank you, lovely man

So beautiful and so sexy. I wish you would come out of hiding. Your body rocks and your pictures roll.
 
just found this thread,any Ladies here ?.i need you.

Browsing and found this thread,as a mature gentleman myself,i adore,older,and elderly ladies,OAP,s if you like,always have,allways will.
At 20 yo,i had a long affair with a lovely 74 yo,lady,incredibly sexy..still enjoy ladies over 60,especially in their 70s,and 80s.
And yes they can be very sexualy active,fantastic lovers in fact.
Love to chat to an interested lady,general or flirting,chat.
Erotic words would be wonderful,may we explore your fantasy,dream,or horny thoughts'.
Bob,xxx
 
Bump, bump bump

Hey there OAP! Missing your sexy posts, Your return to the camera is long overdue.
 
Heading to bed, I'll get everything caught up in the AM or whenever I get up.

Last ones. PROMISE! :D

attachment.php



I'm never sure how I should crop the pics. Which way do you all like best? Further back or closer up on this one?

attachment.php

.
attachment.php

Timeless and sexy as always!
 
WOW!

Lit's sexiest poster is alive and hopefully well. Folks, this is legend.

Monkey fingers / toes and likes to throat punch.

Has been missed.

ETA, knuckle punch, not throat.
 
Last edited:
I heard that she joined a convent, and that she took a vow to abstain from all pleasures of the flesh and to only think pure thoughts.
 
Married???? :confused: That's hysterical! :D:D I will never, ever, Ever get married again.


NEVER

thank God! we've missed your posts! hope all is well o a p!

hoping that some day you will continue to post... miss the photo-creativity that you gave us all. hope to see more of you, literally and your posts...
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top