Wckd-n-Wild....More to cum!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes it hard to keep my head above water....but I'm having one helluva time discovering my own sensuality..... and understanding what it is I WANT....versus trying to please others all the time..... ;)

Keep telling us more about the discovery...I, for one, am enjoying your journey a lot....
 
It's been a LONG week... and I'm really looking forward to a relaxing weekend filled with golf.....basketball.....playing with balls.....more basketball.....and ......well I'll let you decide what happens next...... ~_* Hope ya'll have a BEAUTIFUL weekend....they say we're supposed to get flurries!
 
Your new AV is beautiful! Hope the weekend brings more enlightment to you on your journey :)

:rose:
 
Your new AV is beautiful! Hope the weekend brings more enlightment to you on your journey :)

:rose:

Thank you for your kind comments.... and I can only hope that this weekend is equally as fulfilling as the last ;)

Take care Proactive Boy.... enjoy!
 
Last edited:
Howdy, Hope you are having a nice day so far. Busy is a good thing.
Hope to catch up with you over the weekend. :D
 
I needed something a little different, so I'm going to ask the following again would someone please be so kind as to share something with me that you think will enrich my experience on LIT. Is there a particular fantasy that you've had that will just take my breath away? Somethin' you've done that was really wckd?

If you could do or be anyone you wanted for a day.....whom would that be? What would you do?

*lays on her side... crosses her legs and ............* patiently awaits a brave lurker to see what they'll share.....
 

Attachments

  • bj2_1.jpg
    bj2_1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 534
Okay, here goes. This turned out to be much longer than I'd expected it to be. Hope you don't mind.


About a year ago there was a girl I would see on the bus fairly regularly. I take it to work every night, Monday through Friday, but I’d only see her a couple times a week. I assumed she was taking a night class at the university. I usually sat in the middle section of the bus, where the seats face each other, and I’d often find myself seated across from her. We never spoke to each other, but we’d smile and nod to each other as a sort of nonverbal “hello”.

I always had a book and she was always listening to headphones so we never really talked to each other during the ride, but every once in a while we’d catch eyes and smile again. She wore skirts often and I’d always take the opportunity to steal glances at her legs. She was a very skinny girl, with thin legs and soft, pale skin. When she’d shift in her seat I’d watch her thighs move and hope to catch a peek up her skirt. She caught me a few times. I’d turn my attention back upwards to find myself eye-to-eye with her, smiling at me with that “I know what you were up to” grin. I’d get embarrassed and go back to my book, but all I was thinking about was her legs, and what they must feel like, and where they must lead.

One day, however, the bus was more crowded than usual. There was a hockey game that night and the bus was loaded with fans. The seats where we normally sat were taken, and all that was left were the normal seats facing forward. I made my way down the aisle and saw that there were still a couple of empty seats left, one of them right beside her. I decided I’d rather sit with someone familiar than a complete stranger, and hoped that she’d feel the same. She gave me that “hello” smile again as I sat down beside her.

As soon as I sat down I started to get excited. Sitting next to her in those cramped bus seats, our hips and legs were pressed against each other. I pretended to read but all I was really doing was staring at her smooth, milky white legs. Looking at the hem of her skirt and imagining what hid just behind it. I felt myself harden and started to feel nervous that she might notice. I tried to hold my book so that it would block her view.

Then, at one point I switched my book to my left hand and let my right hand fall to my leg. I’d done it casually but I immediately realized that the side of my hand was pressed right up against her thigh. I tried to glance casually at her face to see how she reacted, but I couldn’t really see her without turning my head , and I didn’t want to be that obvious. So I left my hand there, assuming she’d shift in her seat if she was uncomfortable.

I sat there for a moment, growing harder at the feeling of her soft skin against the edge of my hand and wishing that I could touch her more deliberately, and then she placed her own hand atop mine. Very gently, she let it rest above mine and I felt her thumb move a little, a soft caress. At this point, my nervousness began to fade, and I instead started to feel bold. So I moved my hand a little, very slowly, sliding it away from my own leg and onto hers, thrilling at the silky feeling of her flesh under my fingers, letting it come to a rest atop her thigh, feeling my cock strain against my pants, and feeling her hand hold mine a little more firmly.

I started softly gripping her thigh, letting my fingers explore her skin a little more, letting them push downward between her legs, and felt the hem of her skirt rub against my wrist. Her hand then made its way back towards me, returning to my leg and tickling my thigh. I pushed my hand higher, slowly, and I listened to her trying to control her breath as I felt the soft cotton of her panties against my hand. I felt the shape of her mound beneath them, and I felt the wetness seeping through them, and as I moved my fingers slowly to the edge of her panties to pull them aside I felt her hand upon my lap, slowly making its way to my cock, sliding over it and grasping it softly.

I felt the edge of her panties with my fingers and I dipped them in, pulling them aside and dragging my fingers across the lips of her cunt, slick with her excitement, and I grew even more aroused knowing she was enjoying this as much as I was. I felt her thumb tracing itself around my cock head through my pants as I slid a finger into her, felt the soft wetness of it taking me in, felt her lips closing around me. I slid it in and out of her slowly, teasing her clit with my thumb, and I pushed a second finger in. I listened to her breath quicken and felt her hand tighten around my cock, almost like she was gripping it for support.

I continued this, pushing in and out, tickling her clit and enjoying her hand on me for a few minutes, when I was interrupted by the loudspeaker on the bus; a pre-recorded voice of a woman announcing that we were approaching the CalTrain station. This was my stop. I pushed my fingers further into her as I leaned over and pulled on the cord above her head. I looked into her eyes as I did so and saw the lust in her expression. I smiled at her and she grinned back at me. As the bus came to a stop I slid my fingers out of her and adjusted my pants so my hard-on wouldn’t be so noticeable.

I let my hand slide along her leg as I got up, and then walked down the aisle and out of the bus, watching her the whole time. Once off the bus, I immediately rushed as fast as possible to the most secluded area I could find, behind a couple of dumpsters for a nearby sandwich place, and began stroking my cock furiously. I put my fingers to my nose, still wet with her juices, and sniffed the scent of her sweet pussy. I inhaled her sex and imagined how she would feel around my cock, how tight she would be and how wet she would get. I put my fingers in my mouth to see how she tasted, and It was divine. I came hard, shooting my cum against the dumpster and stumbling back.

As I caught my breath I thought about what she would be doing once she got off the bus herself, and smiled. I put my cock back in my pants and went in to work, wondering what would happen the next time I saw her.
 
licking her lips, and closing her mouth...Wckd gets up from the computer to get a drink of water.....

Uhm..... Now that's a close encounter....and WOW... that was indeed erotic!

AliveinSide...you must be from the Bay Area.... I grew up in San Francisco, and don't ever remember having any thing close to that when I rode the train! grinning ;)

Thank you for sharing.... I enjoyed your vingette immensely! :kiss:

Feel free to share another, when you are so inclined...needn't worry about length......
 
Last edited:
*places her elbows on the desk and rests her chin in the palms of her hands* takes a deep breathe... looks around... *sigh* no other stores to be shared?
 
basketball - ugh

It's been a LONG week... and I'm really looking forward to a relaxing weekend filled with golf.....basketball.....playing with balls.....more basketball.....and ......well I'll let you decide what happens next...... ~_* Hope ya'll have a BEAUTIFUL weekend....they say we're supposed to get flurries!

My team (Kansas) was upset so that makes it much less exciting for me. Others, I'm sure, are rejoicing. To top it off, we had about six damned inches of snow. Thankfully, the temperature is going back up but it's till a pain in the kiester. I did have a nice round of golf Friday before it got nasty.
 
*places her elbows on the desk and rests her chin in the palms of her hands* takes a deep breathe... looks around... *sigh* no other stores to be shared?

I think people are being too modest. They're afraid their own stories aren't good enough to share. I say, if you don't have a story, offer a fantasy. My story wasn't true, but I think it was still a worthwhile contribution.

Let's not forget, folks, that if we don't post anything in the thread, it will go away, and none of us want that.
 
Well this is my fantasy of my first encounter, if it ever happens :p

M and I had met over the internet. What had started over the internet as a fantasy had carried on to be an amazing friendship, which both of us cherished.We had waited long for this moment and finally I was going to meet her in person.I had butterflies in my stomach.I had never really gone on a date with a beautiful girl so I was nervous.We met at the restaurant and chit-chatted over coffee.I loved her eyes, they captivated me each time I looked into them.We conversed for an hour or so and then she invited me to her house for dinner.I smiled and nodded my acceptance.

Her house was small and cosy. I had a great time with her to say the least.After dinner, she asked me to look around the house while she took a shower and changed for the night.

I spent the time she was in the shower, looking over her paintings in her bedroom.She had natural flair for painting and I could see it.I was still going through them when she came into the room with only a towel on her.My eyes were transfixed on her.She went to her wardrobe and without hesitating dropped the towel, giving me a complete view of her ass.She picked a nightgown and wore it as i was still staring at her.Then she came and sat beside me.

We kept looking into each others' eyes not blinking even once.It took a moment to settle in as I consumed her beauty through my eyes.And then when I could no longer resist, I kissed her lips.Gently pressing on her, as my tongue explored her mouth.What began as a soft kiss, turned into a passionate one.With each passing second the intensity between us grew.I could take it no longer.I placed my left hand on her shoulder and I started nibbling at her neck.My right hand started exploring her. I touched her bosom and I could feel her nipples grow hard under her soft dress.I slowly undressed her and as her breasts came to my view, I was mesmerized.I had never really seen breasts in my life other than in movies so when I actually realized what was in front of me i was stunned into silence.

She gently picked up my hand and guided it over her breasts, slowly circling her nipples.As time passed I grew more and more confident.I softly caressed her breasts and kissed her nipples passionately in between pinching them. She let out a soft moan now and then which indicating to me that she was enjoying this.I continued nibbling at her neck and concentrating on her breasts in between.I ran my hands over her thighs slowly proceeding towards her sex. I was pretty nervous, I had never indulged in such a thing before. She helped me out again by guiding my hands to her pussy.I was overwhelmed when i touched it for the first time.I had never touched anything so delicate, so sensitive.

Then suddenly, as if she was possessed, she rose from her seat and began undressing me.I was naked before her in no time.She began kissing me again with renewed vigor.Her hands were exploring me, she slowly squeezed my bum and then shifted her attention to my penis.It was already erect and throbbing with the sensations I had been feeling.One touch from her hand was enough to run shivers through my body.I almost came there, but somehow managed to control it.She slowly licked the head of my member and then without any warning, she took my penis in her mouth.With one hand she was caressing my balls while she while she continued to give me a blowjob, and in no time i came in her mouth.She willingly swallowed all I had to offer and then she looked at me.I looked back at her embarrassed but her smile made me feel better.

She climbed onto the bed and sat beside me.She spread her legs for me and for the second time I looked at her pussy. I could see that she was excited, her juices were flowing and could be seen on her thighs.I hesitated for a bit but then she caught my head and guided me to her pussy. I licked her pussy, and for the first time tasted her juices.She was sweet and her juices were flowing with no inhibition.She moaned with ecstasy.I kissed her clit and slowly inserted one finger into her wet canal.My finger slid easily into her since she was wet.I continued kissing her clit and increased the pace with my finger.She was moaning loudly now, moving her head from side to side.I kept up with this and fucked her pussy faster with my finger and after sometime she let a loud moan and burst into an orgasm.My finger was still inside her and i could feel her pussy throbbing with each wave of pleasure.Finally when it all subsided, I removed my finger and she licked her own juices from my finger.I once again kissed her passionately. Both of us were in a separate world enjoying eachothers' sensations.

I lay there for a moment staring into her pensive eyes.All this while we had not spoken a word, our actions getting the better of us.Then she spoke, taking my hands in hers, pressing against me and whispering in my ear."Will you fuck me?" I was very nervous, but I silently nodded my head.She got up from her side of the bed and spread her knees on either side of me and slowly positioned herself on top of my dick.She lowered herself slowly and as my head touched her pussy,I moaned slightly.Both of us were virgins and although she was in an extreme state of arousal, she had trouble sliding my dick into her pussy.

For the first time I took charge. I put my hands on her hips and started to put some effort, as I pushed into her.With one firm push I broke her hymen.I waited to see if she was in pain, but she motioned me with her eyes to continue. Slowly I moved into her and finally she was sitting on me with our members locked together.I slowly started fucking her. My pace was slow as I slid in and out of her.I kept up the rhythm and my hands went up and cupped her breasts, caressing them and pinching them. We kept this up for a while, moaning and looking into eachothers' faces.My dick was throbbing and i could feel pussy tighten around my member. I tried to fasten my pace and within one or 2 strokes I came strongly, spurting cum inside her pussy.Those sensations were enough for her as well as she went over the edge with a huge orgasm.

Both of us lay spent on top of one another, exhausted.I slowly lifted her and brought her near me and kissed her once again on her lips."Baby that was amazing" I said.We spent the rest of the night cuddled under the sheets in the arms of one another.It was a night to remember.
 
My team (Kansas) was upset so that makes it much less exciting for me. Others, I'm sure, are rejoicing. To top it off, we had about six damned inches of snow. Thankfully, the temperature is going back up but it's till a pain in the kiester. I did have a nice round of golf Friday before it got nasty.

Awww.. I was HOOTERS watching the game......I'm sorry darlin'! I had NO idea you were a KANSAS fan....it was a GREAT game.... I'm sore as all get out though... we went to the driving range before dinner....I've decided this is the year I'm gonna break 80. LOL .... gonna try and take a few lessons...so we'll just have to wait and see....

No snow in Indy today as predicted...but it's a bit chilly! brrr... how about a nice cup of coffee and conversation? Purdue plays later today...... cross yer fingers! :kiss:
 
Last edited:
I think people are being too modest. They're afraid their own stories aren't good enough to share. I say, if you don't have a story, offer a fantasy. My story wasn't true, but I think it was still a worthwhile contribution.

Let's not forget, folks, that if we don't post anything in the thread, it will go away, and none of us want that.

AFRAID??? What is there to fear behind the cloak of anonimity? People only know what we do and don't share about ourselves. HHmm.... ponders...

and Alive your story was HOT!!! I'm grateful that you shared.....

Really, isn't that what LIT's all about...a place to escape to for FUN and FANTASY, conversations and thoughts we dare not share elsewhere or otherwise? I get that some just LURK for stimulation....those are the men AND women I really wanna hear from... what are their thoughts? what goes through their creative - sexually enticed minds???? oh the fantasies and thoughts.....hhhhhhmmmm....

Occassionally there are a few hookups... some are GREAT ... some a tragedys.... but whatever... life goes on.....

If the thread fades away.... well..... there are always memories... ;)
 
Proactive....my goodness!!! Thank you for sharing..... it was a beautiful story.. and found myself aroused and pondering the possibilities.

Remember, if you can imagine it....it CAN happen! Don't limit yourself..... *take a deep breath and DIVE IN!* when the time is right you'll know it!!
 
Really, isn't that what LIT's all about...a place to escape to for FUN and FANTASY, conversations and thoughts we dare not share elsewhere or otherwise? I get that some just LURK for stimulation....those are the men AND women I really wanna hear from... what are their thoughts? what goes through their creative - sexually enticed minds???? oh the fantasies and thoughts.....hhhhhhmmmm....

I agree. If nothing else, this is where we should feel most comfortable sharing our fantasies and our turn-ons. Writing my story the other night was tremendously exciting for me, and took longer than it would have if I hadn't had to stop in the middle to take care of things myself. Posting it was even more exciting, knowing that others would be reading it and possibly getting aroused by the words that I had composed. Quite thrilling, the idea of having that effect on people. I'm glad to know it was successful. :)
 
Smooth Shave ...

Just a remembrance of an interesting rainy afternoon ...

"You want to do what?!" she asked, surprised at my request.
"You know, it's like shaving your legs, only more fun," I replied slyly.
"You won’t cut me, will you?" she asked in a shaky voice.
"Relax, I shave every morning, I'm good at it. I said with a wink, "It’ll feel very nice.”
"Okay. If that's what you really want?" She said, still a little uncertain.
“When I’m done, you’ll really want it,” I chuckled and kissed her.
I came back into the bedroom with a towel, washcloth, bowl of warm water, shaving cream, razor, and lotion. I sat her down, knees bent and legs open; then arranged everything neatly on the bed at her feet, and lay on my stomach, between her legs.
“You’re sure it will feel good?” She asked, her eyes wide as I slid the towel under her shapely little ass.
“I’m sure.” I licked my lips and winked suggestively, “You will really like it when I’m finished.”
She lay back with her head on the pillow, “Okay then. Go on. Get it over with.”
I pulled a hand mirror out of my pocket and handed it to her. “Here, you can watch me.”
She took the mirror, interested now, and positioned it so she could see what I was up to.
I wet her soft down and then coated it with shaving cream. Then I took the razor and softly stroked it across her bush, leaving a bare, pink line, right down the center of her mound.
“Ooh!” She shivered as I blew cool air across the newly bared skin, “that tickles a little.”
With a few swift strokes, I removed all the silky down from the upper reaches of my favorite treat. Then, using two fingers, I stretched the skin along the outer lips and deftly shaved the sides clean. In no time, I was done and she was smooth and silky. I wiped the last of the shaving cream off with a warm washcloth as she examined my handiwork.
“I haven’t looked like this since I was twelve!” She exclaimed, surprised at the sight of her newly hairless pink petals.
“Sure, but now that you're older and wiser, it’s more fun,” I said, winking, as I rubbed lotion all over her smooth bare skin. I blew on it to help it soak in and she trembled as the delicious sensation coursed through her, her knees trying to close against the cool shock of evaporation.
“Mm, that does feel good.” She purred and fidgeted as my slippery fingers brushed across her lips and dipped in between. She moaned and pushed back, engulfing my fingers.
I stopped and moved everything of the bed and then leaned forward, blowing cool air across her naked skin, raising goose bumps and making her shiver deliciously. She sighed and moved her hips suggestively.
I leaned forward and ran my tongue lightly from bottom to top, tasting the smooth skin, spicy lotion, and my favorite flavor, all wonderfully presented in silky smooth pink. I lingered at the top, running my tongue around her most sensitive areas.
She squirmed with pleasure and cried out softly, “ooh yes; more, more Baby!”
I increased the speed and intensity of my attentions, making her moan and push against me, her silky smooth skin against my rough five-o-clock stubble. The sensations must have been good, because she suddenly dropped the mirror, grabbed my head, and pulled me hard into her crotch, crying out in ecstasy.
I continued stroking my tongue over her hypersensitive skin while sucking all I could into my mouth, and I running my tongue from top to bottom, making sure to pay attention to her most sensitive areas.
“Oh yes! Again, again!” She cried out, the sensations sending her over the edge again and again.
Finally she pushed me away weakly, begging me to stop, as she shuddered and moaned, pressing her knees together and rocking on the bed as her climaxes wound down slowly.
"See" I said, "I told you it would feel really nice." I slid up next to her and held her until she drifter off to sleep.

Later that night, she tried out a new way to thank her barber for the close shave ...
 
Just a remembrance of an interesting rainy afternoon ...

"You want to do what?!" she asked, surprised at my request.
"You know, it's like shaving your legs, only more fun," I replied slyly.
"You won’t cut me, will you?" she asked in a shaky voice.
"Relax, I shave every morning, I'm good at it. I said with a wink, "It’ll feel very nice.”
"Okay. If that's what you really want?" She said, still a little uncertain.
“When I’m done, you’ll really want it,” I chuckled and kissed her.
I came back into the bedroom with a towel, washcloth, bowl of warm water, shaving cream, razor, and lotion. I sat her down, knees bent and legs open; then arranged everything neatly on the bed at her feet, and lay on my stomach, between her legs.
“You’re sure it will feel good?” She asked, her eyes wide as I slid the towel under her shapely little ass.
“I’m sure.” I licked my lips and winked suggestively, “You will really like it when I’m finished.”
She lay back with her head on the pillow, “Okay then. Go on. Get it over with.”
I pulled a hand mirror out of my pocket and handed it to her. “Here, you can watch me.”
She took the mirror, interested now, and positioned it so she could see what I was up to.
I wet her soft down and then coated it with shaving cream. Then I took the razor and softly stroked it across her bush, leaving a bare, pink line, right down the center of her mound.
“Ooh!” She shivered as I blew cool air across the newly bared skin, “that tickles a little.”
With a few swift strokes, I removed all the silky down from the upper reaches of my favorite treat. Then, using two fingers, I stretched the skin along the outer lips and deftly shaved the sides clean. In no time, I was done and she was smooth and silky. I wiped the last of the shaving cream off with a warm washcloth as she examined my handiwork.
“I haven’t looked like this since I was twelve!” She exclaimed, surprised at the sight of her newly hairless pink petals.
“Sure, but now that you're older and wiser, it’s more fun,” I said, winking, as I rubbed lotion all over her smooth bare skin. I blew on it to help it soak in and she trembled as the delicious sensation coursed through her, her knees trying to close against the cool shock of evaporation.
“Mm, that does feel good.” She purred and fidgeted as my slippery fingers brushed across her lips and dipped in between. She moaned and pushed back, engulfing my fingers.
I stopped and moved everything of the bed and then leaned forward, blowing cool air across her naked skin, raising goose bumps and making her shiver deliciously. She sighed and moved her hips suggestively.
I leaned forward and ran my tongue lightly from bottom to top, tasting the smooth skin, spicy lotion, and my favorite flavor, all wonderfully presented in silky smooth pink. I lingered at the top, running my tongue around her most sensitive areas.
She squirmed with pleasure and cried out softly, “ooh yes; more, more Baby!”
I increased the speed and intensity of my attentions, making her moan and push against me, her silky smooth skin against my rough five-o-clock stubble. The sensations must have been good, because she suddenly dropped the mirror, grabbed my head, and pulled me hard into her crotch, crying out in ecstasy.
I continued stroking my tongue over her hypersensitive skin while sucking all I could into my mouth, and I running my tongue from top to bottom, making sure to pay attention to her most sensitive areas.
“Oh yes! Again, again!” She cried out, the sensations sending her over the edge again and again.
Finally she pushed me away weakly, begging me to stop, as she shuddered and moaned, pressing her knees together and rocking on the bed as her climaxes wound down slowly.
"See" I said, "I told you it would feel really nice." I slid up next to her and held her until she drifter off to sleep.

Later that night, she tried out a new way to thank her barber for the close shave ...


uhmmm W-o-W :rose: I'll have sweet creams tonight... I mean dreams!... giggling ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top