Fuck

Why is everything in Australia hell-bent on murdering people?

You know the one that really gets me?

Fucking funnelweb spiders. They live on beetles, cockroaches, maybe small lizards. Their venom is harmless to every kind of mammal that's native to Australia and most of the ones that aren't...except for primates.

They evolved in a continent that had no primates at all (until the last ~80k years), and yet their venom is extremely toxic to humans. It's like the bastards were fucking WAITING for us.

Jerks.

I don't mind sharing this continent with snakes and platypuses and blue-ringed octopuses, but funnelwebs give me the creeps.

But, on the good side, the people are a lot less murder-y here than in the land of my birth, which goes a long way to make up for the wildlife.

You know the one that really gets me?

Fucking funnelweb spiders. They live on beetles, cockroaches, maybe small lizards. Their venom is harmless to every kind of mammal that's native to Australia and most of the ones that aren't...except for primates.

They evolved in a continent that had no primates at all (until the last ~80k years), and yet their venom is extremely toxic to humans. It's like the bastards were fucking WAITING for us.

Jerks.

I don't mind sharing this continent with snakes and platypuses and blue-ringed octopuses, but funnelwebs give me the creeps.

But, on the good side, the people are a lot less murder-y here than in the land of my birth, which goes a long way to make up for the wildlife.

What The Fuck? :eek::eek::eek:
(sounds of Shank tearing up tickets to go Down Under...)

tumblr_p1y011A4Ry1tem7yjo1_540.png

on the other hand I do have a cup to tea first thing in the morning before I start with the coffee, so "fuck THEM", I say...

FUCK!

I just lost a crown. At least I didn't swallow it, but, DAMMIT!. :mad:

Fuckin neighbor's fuckin dog saved his fuckin life in a fuckin car accident. Fuckin both fuckin expected to fuckin make a fuckin full fuckin recovery. Fuckin A.

(That's a good job, Buster. Good doggy)

o80u7d-b88724155z.120160530200957000g6igrtee.10.jpg

Last edited:
Back