Peeky Cheeks

I did some lame crop work on this....early days of post Mrs K
 
Last edited:
I can tell I've been far too busy! It's been cutting into my viewing and comment time. I'm VERY happy I found the time to catch back up!

Some good morning cheeky humps for hump day :kiss:

And such nice cheeky humps. Or are they humpy cheeks? :confused: The former is a given, the latter is a blessing if given. ;) :devil: And you said it was hard to take pictures of your own butt! You seem to be doing a bang up job!

Great thread :)

Great Picture

All I can say is your Lit ID is spot on! Sexy Abba indeed. I wish they was a wolf whistle emoji. The best I can do is :eek:. Well I need two really. One for my reaction when seeing the picture :eek: and another for the thoughts it spun out in my head :eek:.

Ladies, I'll be waiting with eager anticipation of any future cheeky peeks! Butt in a pinch I'll just come back to these from time to time.

Cheers
 
Great thread :)

Such a tempting position to be in to slide up behind you and run my hands slowly up your hips pushing that clothing up while pressing my body up a to your smooth skin hopefully as you push back.
 
...

Don't hold yourself like that...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Don't hold yourself like that...

Well if you'd bend over a little more I wouldn't have to! But nooooo. You said let's just open the Kama Sutra to a random page and try. See! We added something new alright, CHAOS! Oh great. Now I have an image of Jeff Goldblum from Jurassic Park stuck in my head. Talk about a boner killer! Tomorrow we're back to vanilla!

Cheers

P.S. Nice picture. ;)
 
Last edited:
Well if you'd bend over a little more I wouldn't have to! Buy nooooo. You said let's just open the Kama Sutra to a random page and try. See! We added something new alright, CHAOS! Oh great. Now I have an image of Jeff Goldblum from Jurassic Park stuck in my head. Talk about a boner killer! Tomorrow we're back to vanilla!

Cheers

P.S. Nice picture. ;)


Vanilla Cheesecake? :eek:
 
Cheeky Saturday

tumblr_o5qfpmi6VK1rtxp4eo1_540.jpg
 
Back
Top