Request: Squeezed Together/Squeezed Between

any idea when you maybe out here again?

Unknown at this time, all my medical bills this year wiped out my savings and next year looks to be more of the same, I'll hit out of pocket limits in January with my first post cancer follow up of the year. Maybe next fall or the following spring.
 
Unknown at this time, all my medical bills this year wiped out my savings and next year looks to be more of the same, I'll hit out of pocket limits in January with my first post cancer follow up of the year. Maybe next fall or the following spring.

the main thing is you're still here with us Beautiful:kiss::heart::rose:
 
I normally hide in my own thread but a ‘Sherlockian man’ is too good to refuse (even if he does seem to no longer be here - hope he peaks back occasionally...)

attachment.php

WOW!!!
 

So I thought this was a misspelling, but the urban dictionary does tell me it can be code for boner... I have learnt something so thank you ;)

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bonner&amp=true

It does however give an alternative meaning of “to make an effort to contradict one's words” which might be more me... ;)

It's surprising what you can hide between your beauties

Ha! I should make a game of it... instead of guess how many sweeties in the sweetie jar, can you guess what AP has hidden in her cleavage this week? :)

Very nice!

Thank you! :kiss:

DAMN!!!!!!!:eek:

That eek! looks a little scared... perhaps I shouldn’t be scaring unsuspecting people with the full force of my tits like this...


World of Warcraft fan? :p

Wow just wow:heart:

Another World of Warcraft fan ;) so much so, you had to say it twice :p
 
Me and my big rubber friend!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 2
lets fall asleep while I nurse on your big beautiful nipples

Cuddle time ;)

Thank you for that stimulating share sunbunny:heart:

Can I come and rest my head on your beautiful breasts, we can nap together.

Not sure you would've gotten in a nap if I was there. Looking good as always.

Thank you, love cuddles and nuzzles. And if sleep didn't happen I'm sure it would be worth it! ;)
 
Back
Top