By My Window

fieryjen said:
Thanks, once again :)

I apologize for there being no shots of me, since I am so paranoid about this issue. I am glad you can still enjoy the pictues though :)

Of course...beautiful pictures are still beautiful...you just have to forgive me for wanting to include you in them

ShyGuy68 said:
Now if I was a vampire, I would really want to bit into your neck .... but even though I'm not a vampire, I still want to bite your neck .... and other body parts! :devil:
coastal-boy said:
THAT is exactly what I am talking about...I just want to be behind you and just take a small bite while one hand in on your belly pulling you tighter and the other is on one of your breasts...a perfect neck...thanks Jen

Holy crap, that's a whole lot of nibbling and biting going on here :eek: Not that I mind :D Thank you both, I am surprised you like it so much since I thought the picture was a bit goofy. :) I am glad though.

First picture is from Antalya. The second one is the Theater in Termessos, which was another one of my favorite spots. Three and four are from the Antalya Museum - we found some similar items during our visits to archeological sites, only not quite as well preserved. Five is a picture of a turtle who I became friends with and shot a three minute video of. We named it Frank. Turtles aren't all that common in Germany as they apparently are in the US, so I was quite fascinated with it.

Attachments

• TKAntalya01.jpg
    TKAntalya01.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 211
  • TKTermessos01.jpg
    TKTermessos01.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 167
  • TKMuseumAntalya01.jpg
    TKMuseumAntalya01.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 114
  • TKMuseumAntalya02.jpg
    TKMuseumAntalya02.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 128
  • TKFrank.jpg
    TKFrank.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 169
fieryjen said:
First picture is from Antalya. The second one is the Theater in Termessos, which was another one of my favorite spots. Three and four are from the Antalya Museum - we found some similar items during our visits to archeological sites, only not quite as well preserved. Five is a picture of a turtle who I became friends with and shot a three minute video of. We named it Frank. Turtles aren't all that common in Germany as they apparently are in the US, so I was quite fascinated with it.

That is quite the theater.....thank you for sharing doll...much appreciated

Holy crap, I really need to go to bed you guys! :eek: It was so lovely to talk to all of you, I will reply to whoever I missed tomorrow :kiss:

Sweet dreams everyone! :kiss: :cathappy: :kiss:

fieryjen said:
I kept this stupid fake leaf that was leftover from the decoration of a wedding I went to last year. For some reason, I keep on thinking it's pretty.
Seriously the reason why it's pretty is that anything on you looks pretty.

fieryjen said:
I don't know what I feel like.

I am hungry, but I have no appetite. I want to talk, but about nothing in particular. I want to write, but I am uninspired. I want to feel sorry for myself, but I hate being that pathetic.

I haven't drank alcohol in a long time - the one sip of Raki in Turkey doesn't count. But the bottle of Smirnoff Wild Grape in the fridge looked the most appealing. I am pissed off that they discontinued the Mandarin Orange Smirnoff. It was my favorite.

Has anyone here actually ever tried Raki? I hate it. It's not for me. It is however one of the national beverages of Turkey, so I felt obliged to have a sip even though I had tried it before and knew I didn't like it.

I'm being random tonight. So sue me.

:kiss:

damn it! that's why i couldn't find mandarin orange the last time i was in the liqur store.......it was my fav too hun

that sucks!!

netman13 said:
Seriously the reason why it's pretty is that anything on you looks pretty.
:eek: Thank you sweetie :kiss:

Two more leaf pictures for you. They're not all that exciting :rolleyes:

Attachments

• leaf02.jpg
    leaf02.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
trackguy said:
damn it! that's why i couldn't find mandarin orange the last time i was in the liqur store.......it was my fav too hun

that sucks!!
No kidding, it does :( I have no idea why they even discontinued it, since it was selling fairly well... definitely not worse than the others. As far as I know, they replaced it with Wild Grape, which is good as well, but not quite as good as Mandarin Orange. Idiots.
pookies said:
Absolute makes a mandarin Vodka! :)
Ooh, that's tempting, even though I really don't like Vodka. Does he take bribes for bartending? :D

Last edited:
fieryjen said:
No kidding, it does :( I have no idea why they even discontinued it, since it was selling fairly well... definitely not worse than the others. As far as I know, they replaced it with Wild Grape, which is good as well, but not quite as good as Mandarin Orange. Idiots.

Ooh, that's tempting, even though I really don't like Vodka. Does he take bribes for bartending? :D

i got the rasberry instead but it wasn't nearly as good

absolute is a brand of vodka hun

trackguy said:
i got the rasberry instead but it wasn't nearly as good

absolute is a brand of vodka hun
Oh. Duh.

Since I don't like vodka, that's an excuse, right?

Well okay, I was preoccupied with the guy with the nice ass on this forum. :D

Raspberry is too sweet for my taste. I can only drink about half of a bottle before I need a beer or something.

By the way, here is that bathing suit picture - I don't like it much, and I had to crop a bunch of people out of the background, but here it is :)

Attachments

• bathingsuit.jpg
    bathingsuit.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 262
For all those neck/throat fetish people :)

Attachments

• necklace03.jpg
    necklace03.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 172
A few more Turkley pictures

Attachments

• TKRuins01.jpg
    TKRuins01.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 96
  • TKStairs.jpg
    TKStairs.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 108
  • TKThingi.jpg
    TKThingi.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 146
  • TKWater01.jpg
    TKWater01.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 219
fieryjen said:
By the way, here is that bathing suit picture - I don't like it much, and I had to crop a bunch of people out of the background, but here it is :)
Ohh nice!!! :D

Germany needs to get a goal in against Poland, y'all. It's driving me crazy.

I wish I was home right now. I am missing all the once-in-a-lifetime excitement. I know, I know, I'd probably complain about it if I was home, l but I do live so close to one of the stadiums, and four years ago I was there with everyone else welcoming the team home... and it was so great.

I am so homesick, you guys. Grand things are going on and I am missing them. That sucks. :(

fieryjen said:
Thank you :) :kiss:

How are you today?
I'm pretty good thanks, and how are you?

Right now I just wish I could break my flogger in on somebody! :devil:

Wow what a finish! After those 2 balls hit the crossbar I thought it would be a tie, but that goal was beautiful! After how bad Poland looked on Saturday, I thought this one would be a blowout, but that was a real close game! Damn!
Now if the US can just find a way to beat Italy...

Wile E said:
Wow what a finish! After those 2 balls hit the crossbar I thought it would be a tie, but that goal was beautiful! After how bad Poland looked on Saturday, I thought this one would be a blowout, but that was a real close game! Damn!
Now if the US can just find a way to beat Italy...
I loved it. I'm excited.

Tooooooooooooor! :D

I thought it wouldn't be as close as well. I was a bit disappointed, but it was a good game, in my opinion.

ShyGuy68 said:
I'm pretty good thanks, and how are you?

Right now I just wish I could break my flogger in on somebody! :devil:
I'm just fine now that we got that goal in. Over in this thread, I just posted some fan pictures, if anyone cares. Yay :D

Sorry about the flogger. I'd hate to let a prefectly good flogger go to waste. :(

Back