Kik messenger

Sexual over time is one thing. I have to know and trust someone for that to happen. I've only given a few people from here my kik because they were actually interested in conversation. I was just curious, cause maybe more women actually look for the quick sexual thrill than I thought. ;)

I'm the same way. My Kik name is posted, but I'm not interested in a quick sexual thrill. I can get myself off just fine without any help. I like mentally stimulating conversation.

I'm the same way. My Kik name is posted, but I'm not interested in a quick sexual thrill. I can get myself off just fine without any help. I like mentally stimulating conversation.

Careful. After I posted .I got a PM asking to get to know me before the sex talk. :rolleyes:

Some of you will know that I can string a sentence together - some RPs I do don't get to juicy bits for weeks. Real conversations - well, the benefits of a little silver at the temples is that there are so many life experiences to talk about.

robedmasseur on kik - hit me up sometime, I need to look busy at the office ;)

I'd love it if people would post on here saying whether or not they had any success from their posts on this thread. I'm not asking anybody to break any confidences and reveal names of people who have contacted them, I'd just like to know if it ever works.

Don't remember if it was this thread or another, but I met a nice lady from Lit and started chatting on kik. We had several connections and it was a nice non-sexual relationship till school started - she's a teacher and got too busy :( nice while it lasted.

I've chatted with two women from here. One was fun the other just boring.

So some of you are surprised people want sex on a sex website? Jesus do you know where you are?

It can be a bit quiet but I've met some wonderful people and had some nice chats. Actually a bit lite on the sexual side or maybe we just never got around to it.

Just had a few chats on Kik...more dependable than Yahoo! Its a fun way to flirt, cyber or just get to know people, depending on your mood.

I would take being called boring over a whore. of course it's a sex site. of course there are people here who

a. don't want sex with every girl and guy that message them

b. don't have time to deal with every person who messages them

c. likes to know who gets in their pants

d. need to feel comfortable before said pants drop

I for one am a very sexual person... but I'm pretty upfront about the fact you are not getting in my pants. I'm not that easy. it's gonna take more then ***ooo you have such nice tits wanna see my cock** there really are plenty more girls and guys for said pants dropping ;)

as long as everyone is clear..why does it matter why anyone does or doesn't do anything.

37/m here looking for a distraction from a woman while working in the office tonight by myself. Feel free to send me a message, ladies. Name is the same as here.

I live kik. I have talked to a few people from here on kik. It's just fun to have a conversation sometimes

Liftman0101, 49, married male just looking for conversation, bored at work

New to kik

Sciencegeek63 and I'd be delighted to hear from any naughty ladies out there with a taste for leading a married man astray ;-)

Just went to the App Store
Kik Friends is the only option...is this the app or an add on

Separate app all together. If by App Store you mean Apple then by typing KIk it should be the first option for download. All the friends type apps that follow are not it

Back