What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People like me? Do you see me tweeting that shit? Do I use those terms? The answer is no. but that isn't good enough for you. I have to be the policeman of the board and manage every other person's speech, right? You want to wage war against the right of free speech and the First Amendment, get on with it; but as reprehensible as free speech can get, I'll not work against the liberty.

I know, Vette, I know.

As long as other people are the ones doing it, you're in the clear, even when you quote, enable and boost their racist bullshit through association, direct or otherwise connected.

And you have all this room to be conveniently glib about other people's gates getting shit on.

But when they come after your precious Marine honor, your britches get all brambly. You can't take your balls getting busted with the same bat for some reason. Like you were...offended.

Oh wells. Guess we'll just have to continue being ugly to each other until we die, like human beings always do.

Yay First Amendment rights! Yay Freedom! :)
 
I know, Vette, I know.

As long as other people are the ones doing it, you're in the clear, even when you quote, enable and boost their racist bullshit through association, direct or otherwise connected.

And you have all this room to be conveniently glib about other people's gates getting shit on.

But when they come after your precious Marine honor, your britches get all brambly. You can't take your balls getting busted with the same bat for some reason. Like you were...offended.

Oh wells. Guess we'll just have to continue being ugly to each other until we die, like human beings always do.

Yay First Amendment rights! Yay Freedom! :)

What's hilarious, is that somehow him taking a stand against other people's racist language would somehow be "taking liberty" away, although it's really unclear as to how.

I wonder if we can get him to apply the same logic to everyone else's non-racist opinions, and he can just shut the fuck up, and let us enjoy our peace and liberty?
 
You spend half the day referring to myself and others as "shitstains," do you see me crying the blues about it and demanding you be ostracized by those who willfully quote you?

I've never called you a shitstain, to the best of my knowledge (had to get that technical disclaimer in there, of course).

I've called your racist shitstain friend a shitstain because that's what he is. And I'll keep calling him that until he fucking croaks.

Same goes for your reserve marsupial shitstain nut-warmer, too.

Now, whether your association with them makes you a shitstain by fiat in return, well...(insert sardonic chuckle here)...that's not my decision to make. If others call you a shitstain, which I have seen them do, well...(insert another sardonic chuckle here)...I can't control the liberty of other people.

Yay First Amendment! Yay Freedom! Yay Liberty!

tumblr_md3ukoOYpm1qa6g1m.gif
 
Nor do I demand that you do. The difference between you and I.

Basically, as long as it doesn't affect you, you're all good with other people's bullshit that remains part of the problem that fucks up everyone.

The difference between you and I, remixed for verity.
 
U.S. initial unemployment claims increased by 20,000 last week, reaching a seasonally adjusted 362,000. The total is consistent with a slow recovery in the job market, the Labor Department says. The four-week rolling average, viewed as a better indicator of labor-market conditions, has fallen 7.5% since mid-November.
 
You seem totally good with most bullshit not directed at you. Hypocrisy much?

What hypocrisy?

I stand up for people and things outside of and different from myself. Unlike you and your self-serving bullshit.

Don't ever mistake my not coddling and shipping your old white male privilege for something else just because you're uncomfortable with being served the reality you can't handle. That's the shit you feed your racist shitstain besties, they eat it up real good like Mikey with Life cereal.

Just because I recognize and acknowledge your American freedom to be a selfish dick when it suits you don't mean you get off without criticism for your choices. Your discomfort from what you choose to eat is not my problem. You don't like it, best change your diet.
 
Don't mistake my defense of freedom to be anything but. I personally invite you to bring your very best effort in advancing your racist attack, I ask no quarter or consideration. You want to attack the color of my skin, bring it. You want to attack my military service, bring it. You want to attack me personally, bring it. I can handle anything you got, especially now that I know I'm not dealing with a human being. So, get on with it.

Ha! You iggy those who speak the truth about you. You're the biggest cowardly pos here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top