RockNut's Darkened Corner

Just wanted to say hello to blade and his "nuts"

Love his musical tastes and stylings ;)

a hottie and a sexy voice... I think I'd like to pop in here for a bit.

May I have a tall G~n~T?

... and can I play on the pole too with Bodacious cutie?? ;)

*Points to the stage*

Depends on how well you & BB play together....Me, I don't mind either way. Soft & gentle or cat-scratchey....'sall good!:kiss:

* hands over G & T....*

:cool:Enjoying the crowd!:cool:

Can I take the weight of my feet in this darkened corner too? These heels have been killing me today.

Can I take the weight of my feet in this darkened corner too? These heels have been killing me today.

Have a seat, have a drink, do what you like...I would say "stand still; look pretty"....but your poor feet hurt:(

Good to see you !

You got it to work? I couldn't make it work...I re-did the link like 6 times. Must be a problem with 4shared. I linked a different song now. It worked once; then didn't, then did again. Crikey!

took a minute or no to load but yeah, no problems.. :D

Well time to get ready for dinner out with friends tonight! I am really starting to like it here! :D

Have a seat, have a drink, do what you like...I would say "stand still; look pretty"....but your poor feet hurt:(

Good to see you !

Thanks for the welcome.

Anyone willing to give my tootsies a bit of a massage?

Aweeeee rodkdog I am glad ya got a place to have fun and be yourself.....nice titts you lil slut............lmao

Aweeeee rodkdog I am glad ya got a place to have fun and be yourself.....nice titts you lil slut............lmao

* grinning profanely*

PTK called me a "lil slut"

It ain't all me hot pants...we have live music, a dance stage WITH a pole, and free drinks....let your imagination run wild.

Oh, and we can always use MO BEWBZ!:D

The use of that form of the word probably will cost you usage fees to be sent directly to me! Cease and desist or pay.....:):):):):):):)

Pfffft! I been sayin' prolly.......prolly for a coon's age!

* what's the fee, anyway....I might WANT to pay it....*

Somebody prolly will......not me. Foot Massage is kind of a big deal for me...

I'll let John & Sam L explain....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf89-zpFM8Q

No problem, hun. I'm happy to wait.

Oh, and we can always use MO BEWBZ!:D

Not mine, obviously, but here's a poster to hang on the wall in here, if you like...

boobs.jpg

Hey Blade!

Good to see you with your own thread. Best of luck to you. I think you'll do very well.

Pfffft! I been sayin' prolly.......prolly for a coon's age!

* what's the fee, anyway....I might WANT to pay it....*
coon's age, googled it, what in the hell does a raccoon have to do with time....the fee is expensive just send lot o money......I will reimburse any over payment.:):):)

Just to show Y'all that I'm not ALL panties & heels....here's one I took for another thread awhile ago....

attachment.php

Last edited:
coon's age, googled it, what in the hell does a raccoon have to do with time....the fee is expensive just send lot o money......I will reimburse any over payment.:):):)

Bah. Money? No deal....

Sue me. Or else seek other valuable considerations......;)

Hello. Looks like a cool place. May I join you? I have boobs :D

* Looks at Kara's av for proof*......

Damdifyain't!:D

Pick out a spot....take a rest, take a turn on the dancefloor, pop a squat in a comfy lap......whatever's your pleasure!

Rules are as follows:
If you don't want my opinion, don't ask.

New rules are apt to be added as necessary to deal with.....whatever.

Oh, and no preachin' or politikin':D

Back