Joshua's first thread.

Well, conquered one of my sexual fantasies on my todo list...

I came in my wife, before she got hers, it upset her just a bit, but I made it up to her and planted myself in that cream pie and dug in...amazing! The taste of her pussy and my cum, made me want to fuck her again...

love the pics! Love that you last fucked your wife and ate the cum - really hot!!!

But if you came before me? I'd have to kill you .... :)

Well then, glad this has been the first and only time I have ever came before the chick...couldn't help it though...she has never used dirty talk before, and it was new and exciting...

Won't happen again.

Well then, glad this has been the first and only time I have ever came before the chick...couldn't help it though...she has never used dirty talk before, and it was new and exciting...

Won't happen again.

Ah well you know you and I are not going to get on at ALL! I talk dirty ALL the time ..... Although actually you know as long as you keep going doing lots of dirty stuff to me I might be able to overlook it. :p

Well, conquered one of my sexual fantasies on my todo list...

I came in my wife, before she got hers, it upset her just a bit, but I made it up to her and planted myself in that cream pie and dug in...amazing! The taste of her pussy and my cum, made me want to fuck her again...

Your experience is very similar to mine. Breakfast in Bed In Part 2 of my story, I eat her pussy full of my cum. Glad to know that other men enjoy this feast as well. I am sure your wife enjoyed it and would be pleased if you did it again. I find the experience very intoxicating and arousing. Makes me hard for another round, which also pleases her.

This ....

Makes me hard for another round, which also pleases her.

would make me very happy.

Back