Suck hunters (FF - pussy eating hunters?) by Area/Postal/Zip Code

RSShine

Virgin
Hi,

Just recently joined Literotica but have been visiting as a reader for years!

I haven't really looked thoroughly through the Personals section but I saw that there's a(n) MM thread for sucking each other off and thought there might be some females (like me!) who either want to suck another woman's puss/tits/other body parts, or be the recipient of such sucking, or mutual sucking. So when you post please indicate your area code or postal or zip code (or city if that's easier) and if you'd like to suck, be sucked, or a mutual sucking. I apologize - this isn't a sexy post but it's a thread intro that I hope brings like-minded women together 😍!

As for me: I'm looking to suck. I'm in the 416/905 - GTA area in Canada.

PM if you want to meet or talk.

Cheers!
RSShine:heart:

Shy Texas BBW

I do want in, but I’m super new to all of this. Also, as a BBW there’s some body insecurities added to my hesitancy...
I love all sizes, but I would need to get to know you a bit. I’ve fooled around with a friend and LOVED sucking her off. I’ve never been sucked but I’m 100% positive I would not be opposed to it.
I’m in the 806 West/North WestTexas area and would love to at least chat.
Thanks for reading! :kiss:

I have always been bi-curious, but never really had the opportunity to explorer that side of me.

Now that I am older, I find I can explorer more freely.

I am married, she does not know, yet. I am wanting to find out if this is curiosity, or the real deal, so, I am looking for very discreet meets with people who are willing to gently take me down the path.

I am NOT looking for teddy bear types, just your average man. If he wants to bring his female partner along to watch, or encourage, but all means.

Have always fantasized about what it would be like with a hot transsexual, so that is also an option.

If interested, please drop a line!

I am in the Jacksonville, Fl. area, Orange Park to be precise.

IF interested, we can exchange personal info, then.

Walking through the park, I was wondering how amazing it would feel if someone would suck me off behind the walkways. I'm a butch Daddy Dom personality and likes my women femme and submissive, but mouthy. I'm laid back and have been told I put people at ease. Let's see where this goes...

Seattle, WA here.

Back