(closed for heartofcourage)

Carrie grinned as Kat said that she felt gorgeous. That was good, she thought. When all was said and done, she wouldn't be satisfied until Kat was a sweaty mess panting on the floor.

Carrie kissed her way up Kat's taunt belly, pressing a kiss to each beautiful breast before she licked a path up her throat and then pressed her lips against hers in another passionate kiss. While their lips locked together, her hands cupped and massaged those luscious breasts. Fingers tweaked and pulled at her hard nipples, a smile forming on her lips at the noises that Kat was making.

"You're going to cum for me again, Kitty-Kat. Again and again and again until you can't even lift yourself off the futon." She murmured.
 
Kat moaned and kept kissing Carrie. "Yeah?" she whispered. "I'd like that, Carrie. . ." She smiled broadly. She reached up and gently touched her friend's cheek, stroking it a little bit.
 
"So, you think you're up for that challenge?" Carrie asked softly. "Do you understand what you're in for?"
 
"That's good information to know." Carrie said with a grin as she pulled away from Kat's body. "Go to your room and bring me three scarves. I'm going to bind you again while we explore these multiple orgasms."
 
"Alright, Kitty-Kat. Turn yourself so that your knees are on the futon and your hands are holding onto the back." She murmured, taking the three scarves and testing their strength.

Once Kat had moved into position, she tied her wrists together tightly and bound her to the metal back of the futon. She grinned as she saw Kat testing the bonds. She was most definitely in for a wild ride. She tied one scarf each to Kat's upper thighs, spreading her legs until her pussy was exposed to perfection. She then tied each end of the scarves to the arm rests of the futon.

"How do you feel, Kitty-Kat?" Carrie asked, stepping back to look at her handy work.
 
"Exposed," was the only word Kat could come up with. She further tested the bonds and relaxed. She wondered what would come next. So far, everything had felt fantastic.
 
"Good." Carrie murmured as she knelt behind Kat and reached up to spread her bottom wide. "Now, Kitty-Kat, we're going to wear this little pussy out. Maybe then you won't think about sex so much. I want you to hold out as long as you can. When you can't take any more, you call out with your safe word and I'll stop."

Without another word, Carrie pressed a kiss to each pert ass cheek before she dove back into the delicious pussy. Her tongue flicked and stroked along her folds, teasing her clit every so often.
 
Kat moaned as Carrie once again dived back into the folds of her warm and moist sex. The bonds kept her from moving too much, but she did squirm a little bit, moaning and cooing happily.

As the minutes ticked by, she felt her orgasm build and build, slowly, but surely. Her moans escalated in volume and pitch; her coos turned into gasps of pleasure. Soon, the gasps and moans turned to whimpers.

She wasn't sure how much she could take, but she wanted to hold out for as long as possible.

Her body was convulsing in her usual pre-orgasmic throes, and she bit down on her lip and nearly screamed out the safe word, but she had just got to that stage. She needed to hold out. . . .

Ten minutes later, she whispered the safe word softly, almost sobbing.
 
Carrie pulled her lips away from Kat's pussy when she heard the safe word. She soon stood from her spot on the floor and pressed herself against Kat's naked back. Her fingers of her right hand found their way to her throbbing clit and she worked it fast and hard. Her left hand cupped a breast, rolling the hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

"I don't think you're ready to give up just yet, Kitty-Kat." Carrie murmured against her ear. "Cum for me. Cum all over my fingers."
 
Kat came, hard and loud, screaming, being careful not to throw her hair back like she was prone to do in this position. She did, however, buck her hips into Carrie's as her body convulsed in pleasure. She nearly collapsed once more, breathing heavily as she did. A soft whimper left her, but it was pleasurable.
 
Carrie continued rubbing that wet clit and pussy as Kat came hard. She nipped and sucked at her neck, biting the flesh lightly as the body beneath her convulsed. She didn't stop even as Kat relaxed, her fingers a blur on the wet flesh as her fingers pulled on her hard nipple.

"Again, Kitty-Kat. Cum for me again." She whispered against her ear, nibbling on her ear lobe to punctuate her words.
 
A few moments later, Kat obliged, cumming hard again, crying out in pleasure again, bucking and convulsing as she did so. She collapsed again, breathing heavily and a sheen of sweat causing no friction between her and Carrie.
 
Still, Carrie didn't stop. She slipped her fingers into Kat's convulsing pussy, her palm grinding against the hard little clit as she continued to pleasure her over sexed friend.

"Again, Kitty-Kat." Carrie murmured, enjoying the little sounds that Kat made as her body rode her fingers. "Again and again and again until you can't stand it."
 
Kat came again. And again. And again. Each time, she thought it would be the last, and another one would erupt out of her. They became less and less explosive, but more and more frequent.

Just one more, she would tell herself, and she would have another orgasm. The cycle continued.

Finally, after she knew she could do no more, she whispered, "No. . . more. . . please. . . . Carrie. . . ." Her whisper was more of a whimper. It was almost pain filled, and she added on the safe word for good measure.
 
Carrie finally pulled her hands away from Kat's body, turning Kat's head to kiss her gently. She gave her friend a smile before she set about untying the bonds that had held her tightly.

"Feel better, Kitty-Kat?" Carrie asked, looking down at Kat as she waited for the words that she wanted to hear.
 
Kat nodded, collapsing onto the futon. "Yes," she whispered, closing her eyes happily. "Oh, God yes, Carrie."
 
"Good girl." Carrie murmured as she pulled the blanket off the back of the futon and wrapped Kat's naked body up in it. "Now, get some sleep. Don't forget your date with Jon tonight. I don't think you'll have any problems cumming too soon tonight."
 
Kat nodded and kissed Carrie again before falling into a deep sleep.

She woke up a couple hours later and groggily rolled off the futon, blanket falling off. "Ughhh. . . Carrie, dear, I have no idea what you did, but I know it was good 'cause I can't move very well." She pulled herself up from the floor and staggered to her bedroom.
 
"I fucked you good." Carrie said with a laugh as she moved into Kat's room and watched as she staggered around. "Go and hop in the shower, Kitty-Kat. I'm going to pick out your outfit tonight."
 
Kat chuckled and kissed Carrie's cheek affectionately. "Thanks, hon," she said before staggering to her shower.

After her shower, she walked back in, a towel hanging loosely on her body. "So, my dear, what am I wearing tonight for the two of you?" she asked, smiling.
 
"I'm thinking your little black dress with your sexy black thong." Carrie said with a grin as she moved into Kat's closet and pulled out a pair of high stiletto red heels. "And your fuck me heels."

She handed them to Kat before she took a seat in the corner of the room to watch her dress. "I think you have a lot to make up for tonight, Kitty-Kat. Poor Jon has been run ragged trying to keep up with you."
 
"Yeah, well, that's what happens when you deprive a woman of her sexual needs," Kat said, smiling as she got dressed, fishing out a black bra to put on. "Glad I got a fix for that," she said, grinning at Carrie. She finished dressing and sat down at her desk, where her make up was. "Besides, he owes me. I can do this. It's totally fair."

She frowned and looked at Carrie. "No clue what to do with my hair," she confessed. "I haven't worn this dress in years. I don't even think Jon's seen me in it."
 
"A nice high ponytail. It makes it easier to grab in the middle of mind blowing sex." Carrie teased as she moved next to Kat and sat down at her side. She turned Kat's head until she was facing her and she leaned in, kissing her with a passion that would bruise her lips.
 
Back
Top