Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

cuteukguy

Literotica Guru
Hey all,

Apparently my last thread was too much of a discussion, so at the risk of sounding like every other guy out there i will aim to charm you lovely lit ladies into hopefully some fun and naughty chat!

As the title would suggest i'm a cute, sporty 25 year old guy from England and would love to chat with fun, interesting and playful ladies who are keen to roll the dice and see what happens!

I am on msn/yahoo/skype/walkie talkie, morse code...all the usual! ;) Interested in everything and anything really, but am particualrly partial to giving oral, so if you would happily accomodate the grazing of soft stubble on your inner thighs as an expert tongue, gently rolls, and slides up and down your soft, sensitive, swollen lips before slowly massaging and teasing your... sorry i digress... then feel free to drop me a pm!

And finally, here's a cheeky little pic to hopefully get those fingers furiously tapping away... on the keys that is! :devil:

3,2,1...go! Haha look forward to hearing from you! x

PS - Do you think i should start a pic thread!? Just something i have been toying with for a while...!

Attachments

• moi.JPG
    moi.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,714
Bonjurno
Uber sexy lit ladies
Maybe one of you is up for a cheeky little
PM!? :devil

Quite an impressive bod I must say. Obviously not a McDonalds man.

Helloooo..!

Evening all!

Anyone around this evening for a cheeky chat... i'll make it worth your while! :devil: xxx

Lovely picture....you can breathe out now!

Fellow Brit here, so please do get in touch if you like the profile feel free to drop me a pm :) x

haha... damn, is it really that obvious! :rolleyes:

Is there anything better than getting off work early on a Friday... well, i guess getting off, full stop!

If any ladies are passing by, feel free to drop in, i'll do my best to make you cum again :devil: xxx

Evening all,

Just a quick note to see if there are any cute ladies around, and up for a chat with a cheeky, cute 25 year old english guy!?

Feel free to drop me a pm and i'll do my best to make it more than worth your while! :devil:

Hey everyone!

Anyone fancy playing with this cute, 25 year old rugby boy from england this afternooon?! Please be aware i am slightly hungover, and hungover = horny...which hopefully might appeal to you lovely lit ladies who are browsing around! :devil: Come in and say hi, flirt outrageously, and then if my cunning linguistics don't do it for you, hopefully a cheeky pic will...haha! x

Mmmmm indeed! :rolleyes:

Really, no lit ladies around for some cheeky, fun chat on a rainy Sunday night?! :devil:

Hmmm...perhaps another pic would help...! :devil:

Hey lovely ladies of lit!

Just dropping in to see if anyones browsing for a cute, english rugby boy... if so, it would appear your lucks in! :devil:

I think it also might be time for another pic... keen!? x

Any ladies around this afternoon, fancy some fun with a cute, english rugby boy!? :devil:

Really!? No one up for it? This sun and hot weather just gets me going...! :devil:

whyt thank you Jrose - flattery will get you everywhere...!

Anyone around now to have a cheeky chat with an English stud?! :devil:

Morning all!

Any cute, lit ladies lurking around and looking for a cute, english 25 year old to tease and tempt you!? :rolleyes:

Look forward to hearing from you, and if you're luck y i might be tempted to post a pic or two...!x

So.. i find myself back here, hoping for a fun, cute lady to drop by and say hi! Would you look at that, i'm a poet and i didn't even know it!

Hope to hear from you soon ladies not fussy, with or without babies! haha

:devil: xxx

Evening all you sexy lit nympho ladies! :devil:

Anyone around fancy a chat with a cute, rugby boy... what is it with hot, sunny days hey :rolleyes:

Morning alll!

So it turns out friday night got rather big and i am hungover rolling around my bad just aching for a massage or somone to share the pain with! Probably shower time soon to be honest...! And everyone knows a shower shared is a shower halved...!!! :rolleyes: hmmmmm!

Mmmm just imagine my hands snaking arounf your hips, the hot water running over you as my finger gently tease and tickle your stomach slowly making there way down to your inner thighs as you push your cute ass into you my crotch and start to gently wiggle it playfully...! Come on, don't be shy, just a line will do... although a few more very much encouraged! xxx

Back