classic bar fantasy but a wager

txwife594

Literotica Guru
Hubby wants me to go in a bar alone for 30 minutes and see if anyone comes and talks to me . I say no one will. He says someone will come talk to me. He wants to make it a bet. What do y'all think are good things for each of us if we win. He mentioned me giving the guy a handjob. I am.not sure what I want. Tell me what y'all think please.

Hubby wants me to go in a bar alone for 30 minutes and see if anyone comes and talks to me . I say no one will. He says someone will come talk to me. He wants to make it a bet. What do y'all think are good things for each of us if we win. He mentioned me giving the guy a handjob. I am.not sure what I want. Tell me what y'all think please.

Sounds like good fun if you're both into it! Just make sure he keeps you safe.

Sounds like good fun if you're both into it! Just make sure he keeps you safe.

I agree - sounds like it could be fun.
I have no doubt someone would approach my wife . . . such a turn on

I think he will clearly win and I have my fingers crossed that it's a bar near me. I'll wear my holey jeans for easy access for you! :D

If he wins, you should tell the stranger that you're dying to give a man a handjob there in the bar. And then your hubby should walk in and you give the handjob to hubby while still talking about it with the other guy.

If he wins, you should tell the stranger that you're dying to give a man a handjob there in the bar. And then your hubby should walk in and you give the handjob to hubby while still talking about it with the other guy.

Wow - love that scenario!

For him - you have to have sex with the guy who approaches you. For you- you have to have sex with the guy who approaches you.

We did this a few times when on vacation far from home. The first couple of times, she was approached and even fondled by several men. She wasn't really attracted to any of them, so nothing more happened. I finally told her that she should at least let them get some kind of thrill. She led the next guy to a dark booth in the back of the bar and let him finger her until she came while she gave him a hand job. I could never get her to actually have sex with any of them, and we finally tired of the game.

Depends on the bar you go to. At a busy night club you'll be hit on in no time. I could walk away from my wife for 2 minute and return to her being surrounded by guys. We had a sign letting me know if I should interrupt or give her more time.

Depends on the bar you go to. At a busy night club you'll be hit on in no time. I could walk away from my wife for 2 minute and return to her being surrounded by guys. We had a sign letting me know if I should interrupt or give her more time.

You sound like us, I've had guys even hit on me to dance right in front of hubby. At times tho we have done as the original poster wrote, I've gone into a bar ahead of him by 10 to 30 minutes and he walks in and finds a separate table to watch me "play" and flirt. It's fun, roaming hands are encouraged. Hubby is the definition of voyeur and he knows I'm the one who will have a group of friends in 10 minutes in a bar we've never walked into.

Hot Wife:rose::kiss:

You sound like us, I've had guys even hit on me to dance right in front of hubby. At times tho we have done as the original poster wrote, I've gone into a bar ahead of him by 10 to 30 minutes and he walks in and finds a separate table to watch me "play" and flirt. It's fun, roaming hands are encouraged. Hubby is the definition of voyeur and he knows I'm the one who will have a group of friends in 10 minutes in a bar we've never walked into.

We have done this many times too. Has led to lots of fun.

This happened on a seven day Caribbean cruise with my wife and I. A guy who said he was on the cruise alone because his gf stood him up at the last minute. He asked my wife to dance and i told he it was fine by me. The first couple were fast dances and then the band switched to slow ones. They were close and his hand was on her rear and her head in his shoulder. When he brought her back to the table his woody was obvious. She told me it was fun to turn a guy on. This went on for the next couple of nights with she and the guy going for a "stroll" around the deck and on the next to last night they ended up on a lounge chair fondling and bringing one another to orgasm under the blanket. I enjoyed hearing her account of what went on nightly culminating with great sex. Wife at 5'3",petite, great legs was a natural flirt and had a few others come on to her.

Your hubby and I sound similar. I loved watching men hit on and play with my wife. And she would attract men in flocks. My avatar is her two years into our marriage with her first lover. We made friends where ever we went...well... she made friends and I'd watch. Guys would hit on her with or without me present and because she loved flirting I often would get ignored. It would turn me on to no end and she got off on me getting off on her being a slut.

Yes this is always fun
Sometimes hubby pretends to be my ex and tells guys about what a slut I can be, then shows older pictures of me naked or sucking cock etc. telling them to take me outside or into the men's room and tell her she can't clean off till after she orders a drink

Back