Your idea of weird erotica

Objectophilia is one that’s really weird for me. I saw an interview with the woman mentioned in this Psychology Today article. At the time, she was in love with her archery bow, but it seems like now she’s in love with the Eiffel Tower. The article in the link doesn’t mention it, but I recall the interview with her mention that she claims to have had sex with her bow. There’s an almost comical weirdness about this, but I would imagine that this would be deeply disruptive to one’s life.
I've seen a doco on her and several others who have a kink for buildings and furniture. They make astonishingly good scale models. Oddly moving, is all I can say.

Robots are capable of superhuman precision (vis. EB's example of telesurgery, or CNC machining) and in the last few years they've been making huge strides in locomotion. Boston Dynamics' Atlas may not be up to Simone Biles' level yet, but what it can do is still impressive.

That said, I'm not sure how relevant those capabilities are to sex. For me, micrometre-level precision or the ability to do a backflip is far less important than interaction: somebody who can gauge my reactions and figure out what would make me happy at that moment. I don't know that we've done a lot of research in that area, so it's hard to know whether it's an easy problem or very hard.

By some coincidence, a couple of hours after posting that, this showed up on my Twitter feed: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/autoblow-a-i-replicates-human-oral-sex-techniques#/

Apparently somebody is indeed researching this stuff, though it looks like it's still early days.

Human-realistic sex robots are among those things (like so much that has been proposed in nanotechnology) that can be pushed back from reality by asking the question: What's the energy source? House current through a physical wire might be enough to support actions expected of a human-ish sex partner (if it only has to move a little and doesn't have support its weight by walking around), although processor response to the user's stimuli might turn out to be an energy hog.
I'll give this idea away, though I might write it someday myself. The best market for sex robots might be men with giantess fantasies. 'She' might be big enough to hold loads of lithium batteries. Just think of the extra excitement if, at the moment of climax, 'she' goes all Dell laptop on his ass.

We write fiction. We can suppose a technology that doesn't yet exist. I have done that as oggashan and as jeanne.

Jeanne's 2004 story postulates a development of existing methodology that isn't a reality in 2019:

https://www.literotica.com/s/headshot

That said, I'm not sure how relevant those capabilities are to sex. For me, micrometre-level precision or the ability to do a backflip is far less important than interaction: somebody who can gauge my reactions and figure out what would make me happy at that moment. I don't know that we've done a lot of research in that area, so it's hard to know whether it's an easy problem or very hard.

That is indeed what I meant. One thing is precision, which has been attained by the mechanics of certain surgical robots, a completely different thing is coordination and proprioception. I'm thinking about Boston dynamics robots that can stand on 4 legs: they are a huge innovation not because they can walk on them, but because they are capable of regaining their equilibrium and remain standing in the same way an animal can. And that's relatively recent. Imagine coordinating all the muscles (and hence the relative movements) with a robot!

Also we have to consider an Uncanny Valley of movements, since for an act as intimate as sex I think it would be a huge problem.

Anyway, I came up with a weird, far more attainable fetish. Emetophilia, people turned on by vomit. Considering that I'd rather stay sick than puke, I really don't get it.

Anyway, I came up with a weird, far more attainable fetish. Emetophilia, people turned on by vomit. Considering that I'd rather stay sick than puke, I really don't get it.

Eww... Anything involving bodily fluids of any kind is a huge turnoff for me, but this one probably takes the cake. I just... WHY?! Throwing up is literally one of the least sexy things a human can do, in my opinion. Which is probably made stronger by the fact that I really can't stand it, and watching, hearing or even smelling someone throw up can sometimes be enough to make my run for the nearest toilet as well.

Not to mention that the act of throwing up is very unpleasant too, I can't imagine someone would willingly put themselves through that for any reason.

I don't understand how one can get past the awfulness of the smell. Same thing with scat. On the other hand, I DO get the pee fetish.

Speaking of scat, I assume some authors here may be familiar with the infamous "2 Girls, 1 Cup" video, which features 2 girls, a cup, and their unabashed and hard-to-watch indulgence in the scat fetish. I don't recommend it for the squeamish. I could only watch a bit of it.

But if you want a funny perspective on this fetish, search online for "Kermit the Frog and 2 Girls 1 Cup" for a humorous video clip that purports to show Kermit watching this video.

Then when you're done with that watch the follow up, where Kermit shows the video to Rowlf the Dog. Rowlf's response is quite different.

There's a different perspective on everything. That's what's interesting about fetishy erotica.

“Florida man”

A snip on a news story from today, August 21 2019 (Newsweek)

“A 74-year-old Florida man was arrested on Monday following a botched castration attempt on an individual he met via a dark web fetish site, police say.

According to jail inmate records, ########, of Sebring, was detained by officers from the Highlands County Sheriff's Office on Monday and charged with practicing medicine without a license resulting in bodily injury, a second-degree felony.

Deputies arrived at the man's Orday Road residence shortly before midnight Sunday after a 911 hang-up call. The door was answered by ########, who told them he had castrated a man, 53. The man was found on a bed in the home bleeding heavily from the groin.

Close by, a pink container contained his testicles, deputies said. The room had been set up like a surgical center, complete with medical equipment and painkillers. A camera had also been set up to record the procedure, but it was not immediately clear if it was filming.

######## admitted he met the victim, who has not been named, on a website on the dark web site dedicated to eunuch fetishism. ######## told the man that he had previously conducted castrations on animals and had removed one of his own testicles back in 2012, the Highlands County Sheriff's Office said in a release posted to Facebook yesterday.”​

So there’s this too. I’m disappointed in Florida man for not doing this (this specific event) in a motel room though. I thought there were rules about this!

Last edited:
Although I have read some of the replies to this topic, you will forgive me for not reading everything. So bear that in mind.

First off, I have a very vivid imagination and really I can't say that I have just one sexual fetish. I think that the biggest thing that makes my blood hot is the act of virginal sex. I dunno, but something about taking someone's virginity just makes me Randy as all get out. It's not just the act either, but the build up towards it. The girl though cannot be forcefully raped tho, at least not by a normal, breathing human. But tentacles? Sure. Ghostly possession? Yay. Hypnotism? Voyeurism? Growing out of her clothes? Cool.

I'm a fan of watching women lose their clothing too. Most adult videos don't seem to emphasize this enough either. And not many seem to focus on the areas where bra yanking and panty pulling are at their most sexual. When I see a bra falling, I want to see the moment where the nipples are exposed. Same with panties, when they are falling down, the moment where the cloth exposes the Bush is the most - anyway. Maybe that just falls under the category of voyeurism.

I'm a fan of watching women lose their clothing too. Most adult videos don't seem to emphasize this enough either. And not many seem to focus on the areas where bra yanking and panty pulling are at their most sexual. When I see a bra falling, I want to see the moment where the nipples are exposed. Same with panties, when they are falling down, the moment where the cloth exposes the Bush is the most - anyway. Maybe that just falls under the category of voyeurism.
Voyeurism when your point of view is the watcher, exhibitionism if the pov is that of the undresser (provided the undressing is voluntary). If the undressing isn't voluntary, seems to me that's non-con, first off.

I don't think such stories would be allowed on Literotica, but I have always found the 'adult baby' fetish weird and disturbing.

Why on earth would a grown man get his rocks off by dressing as and being treated as a baby?

Eww... Anything involving bodily fluids of any kind is a huge turnoff for me, but this one probably takes the cake. I just... WHY?! Throwing up is literally one of the least sexy things a human can do, in my opinion. Which is probably made stronger by the fact that I really can't stand it, and watching, hearing or even smelling someone throw up can sometimes be enough to make my run for the nearest toilet as well.

Not to mention that the act of throwing up is very unpleasant too, I can't imagine someone would willingly put themselves through that for any reason.

I completely agree. Oh my god. Disgusting. Can't understand what might be erotic about any of that.

Simply awful.

I don't think such stories would be allowed on Literotica, but I have always found the 'adult baby' fetish weird and disturbing.

Why on earth would a grown man get his rocks off by dressing as and being treated as a baby?

Not my kink, but I have a friend who's into this.

As best I understand, for him it's about being helpless, not responsible for anything, and being cared for - it's a space where he doesn't have to worry about work and bills and all the other things adults have to do. As far as I know, it's not a sexual thing for him. For some others, I understand it's a humiliation thing.

It's not something I relate to, but then, I like tying people up and hurting them, and my friend doesn't judge me for that. As long as he's not sexualising actual minors, live and let live.

This thread tends to show that what one person likes can disgust many others.

And the reverse.

A good point. We're probably a more open-minded bunch than most, especially about sex, but many, if not most, of us cannot abide or understand some kink or another that's popular with many people.

I think it's a natural human trait for us to fail to recognize how common "weirdness" is.

I completely agree. Oh my god. Disgusting. Can't understand what might be erotic about any of that.

Simply awful.
A vomitorium was a standard dining room feature for the Romans. There are a few restaurants that cater to this (overdrinking, overeating, and a finger in the throat - such relief!)

Yes, allowed.

Because people are nutz. All of us.

But I doubt "adult baby" ranks real high on the weirdness scale. A truism: a kinky person uses a feather while a perv uses the whole chicken. If the players include adult babies and folks in chicken costumes, THEN it gets weird. Especially when Farmer Kim runs in, chased by animated dildos.

Another weirdness: multiple personality disorder sex. Many voices with their own kinks and obsessions fill a player's head. Put two or three such people together and the number of sexual combinations rises exponentially.

Objectophilia is one that’s really weird for me. I saw an interview with the woman mentioned in this Psychology Today article. At the time, she was in love with her archery bow, but it seems like now she’s in love with the Eiffel Tower. The article in the link doesn’t mention it, but I recall the interview with her mention that she claims to have had sex with her bow. There’s an almost comical weirdness about this, but I would imagine that this would be deeply disruptive to one’s life.

I've seen that. There's the woman in love with some amusement park ride.

Wasn't it like a myth diffused as a propaganda against a certain emperor for their questionable morality? In the same way they did with Nero and the burning of Rome?I can't remember exactly... Boy, what a waste the time I spent studying classical history! :)

Wasn't it like a myth diffused as a propaganda against a certain emperor for their questionable morality? In the same way they did with Nero and the burning of Rome?I can't remember exactly... Boy, what a waste the time I spent studying classical history! :)

That seems to be part of it. The article I linked mentions that Claudius and Vitellius were accused of binge eating in order to portray them as decadent and irresponsible, and there's a general trope of wealthy Romans holding exorbitant feasts - I'm not sure quite how much is fact and how much is fiction, probably a bit of both. Looks like somewhere around the 19th century that trope collided with a misunderstanding of what "vomit" meant to the Romans, and the myth of the room-for-vomiting was born.

That seems to be part of it. The article I linked mentions that Claudius and Vitellius were accused of binge eating in order to portray them as decadent and irresponsible, and there's a general trope of wealthy Romans holding exorbitant feasts - I'm not sure quite how much is fact and how much is fiction, probably a bit of both. Looks like somewhere around the 19th century that trope collided with a misunderstanding of what "vomit" meant to the Romans, and the myth of the room-for-vomiting was born.

That is probably true, but it's not to say this never happened anywhere. I've been on a few guided tours in old Dutch and German castles, and more than once a tour guide would point out a small side room where the old residents would do exactly that: force themselves to throw up so they could continue eating. I am not sure how true this is, but it's apparently not just a Roman myth and I was told it more than once.

Back