Whats wrong Miss CEO?[closed to smart_and_sexytxgirl]

-Leo smiled as he sat with her once dressed and sat to eat. The little hotel still smelled like sex but it was nice to be with a woman who enjoyed his strong side.-

Alex made small talk while they ate, but really her mind was already back at the office. She had so much to do and so little time. "You'll hear from me soon." She whispered into his ear before leaving the hotel room. She headed back up to the office to catch up on work. If only she had someone she could trust to help her.

-Leo walked to his desk the next day and by mid day had all his work done and began working on the Projects he wanted to mess with and present in a week.-

Alex was about to pull her hair out. Everything was going wrong at work, and everyone was looking to her for answers. She was getting it all done, but she needed to relieve some steam. She fired off a quick text to Leon: "My place. Thirty minutes. Bring your A game."

-He messaged back.-"After work i assume then Alex? And I shall i will bring a few toys for tonight."-He chuckled to him self and was finished with the last of this project.-

"I said in thirty minutes, not after work." She texted back. "Be there or you won't like the consequences. And don't test me again. "

-He nods and messaged back.-"Got you Alex."-James then finished up and drove to his place got in his casual clothes and raced to her place in just under 30 minutes. Leo rang the door bell.-

"Good." She texted back. When he got to her house, she opened the door to let him in. "Next time, just do as I say." She said sharply. "Now get in here and use me good." She demanded.

-he smiled the moment she closed the door she barely had time to turn pushing her in to the door that she closed he grabbed her throat and groped her breasts.-"come on slut lets play."-He pulls her from the door and slapped her ass watching her walk hitting it each step she took.-"come on slut get to your room and undress."-He smiled taking charge of her from the get go.-

Alex gasped as Leo completely took over, but it also made her really hot. When he said "Come on slut, go to your room" it went straight to her cunt and made her wet. "This way" was all she said as she walked up the stairs and down the hall to her room. Once she was inside the door, she removed her dress, underwear and bra, and waited for the next command.

-He bent her forward using the cuffs from her dresser to confine her hands to her back and began to slap and spank her ass nice and hard. -"you fuckin slut your still on company time and need a cock."-he kept spanking her.-"i want you fucking begging"-he gripped her hair hard a she slapped her ass.-

Alex yelped at the first slap....she wasn't expecting it. But the second and the third just turned her on. "Yes." she agreed. "I am a slut, and I do need your cock." She said confidently. His hand in her hair and his demands that she beg were horrendous at first. Without even realizing it, she started begging: "Oh please sir, I need your cock" and "Use this slut please sir." Slipped out before she even realized it. And her pussy betrayed her most of all. It was wet and dripping with need, just from a few swats and some dirty words.

-his cock waisted no time she had his cock down her throat soon. James fucked her throat hard and dirty swatting her tits and face with every few thrusts.-"choke you cunt fucking make me cum."

Alex did her best, licking and sucking and trying to give him a good blow job while her hands were still behind her back. She wanted to be a good cunt. She kept at it, until she felt him getting close to an orgasm. If she could just push him over the edge....

-His cock pulsed he was close and came filling her mouth as he grins and slaps her face.-"Fucking beg more i want you to show me your pussy show me you whore what you want."-He slapped her ass hard and pushed her to the bed.-

Alex swallowed his cum, and then fell onto the bed. Her hands were still cuffed behind her and her legs opened to a glistening pussy, just aching to be filled. "Please!" She begged. "Please fuck me!"

-Leon shoved his cock in side her and slapped her tits as he began to fuck her pussy nice and hard. One hand held her throat.-"Mmm your going to take every inch of this cock."-His cock grabbed and ripped through her pussy had as his cock pounded harder and harder. One hand lifted her leg and grabbed her.-

Last edited:
Alex cried out when he slammed into her. OH this is what she wanted. This complete domination, and damn it felt good! "Fuckkkkkk!" She screamed as he pummeled into her, holding her in place with his hand around her neck. She was already so close to an orgasm. It wouldn't take much more.

-He held her neck just tight enough pounding away with abandon and whispering in her ear.-"Fucking whore you just need this i am going to fuck you til you beg for me to stop you need to behave you slut."-a free hand removing from her hair began to beat her ass with the palm spanking her mercilessly.-

Alex climaxed beautifully but he kept fucking her. Kept slamming into her again and again. His hand making her ass red. And she couldn't do anything but enjoy.

-He removed his cock cumming on her face and tits then with out a moment he put her on her front lifted her ass and shoved his cock in to her tight little ass hole. He gripped her neck from behind pulling her hair to fuck her in the ass nice and hard.-"Little fucking whore scream for me more."

Alex did scream. She screamed loudly. He had surprised her when he flipped her over and started fucking her ass. But somewhere deep inside, its what she wanted. He kept plowing into her tight asshole as she screamed....her screams turning into moans.

-He groaned louder and more animalistic for her. Nibbling her neck as he held it gripping and pulling her hair harder feeling her body give and writhe.-"Oh fuck you slut oh your dirty nasty whore thats right."

Alex moaned as he called her dirty names while fucking her tight ass. She was on such a high she didn't even care anymore. She just wanted him. Using her.

-Leon came he pulled out a moment letting her collapse on the bed when he got up he soon pulled at her hair.-"On your feet slut"-he pulled her to her feet with her help and pinned uer to a wall lifting her legs up once she was pinned he slipped back inside her and began to fuck her as she was pinned he saw the cuffs on a bar was this something she had planned for .-"Hands above you."-Once she did he cuffed her in place and that made it much easier as his cock pounds her cunt once more he wanted her to beg and scream.-"Fucking whore naughty cum rag"-his hand began slapping her ass nice and hard.-

Last edited:
Back