Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrm...I think I'll try again.

I'm looking for a fellow for a Victorian or eighteenth century RP. Looking for someone who knows a bit of history and can write well. I am looking for smut, but I expect build up and realism. We can get together and talk out the specifics.
 
I've tried SRP here a few times before with very little success (usually because things got busy in my life and I disappeared). I should have some time to write over the next month or so, and would like to give it another shot.

I can play either submissive or dominant roles, although when I play submissive roles I prefer to be coerced rather than forced. I am open to just about any setting. I do like some character development and plot and think I will be able to post 2-3 paragraphs once a day.

I'm not into incest, scat, piss, animals, pain or violence (some spanking and light slaps are fine but have no interest in my character getting the crap kicked out of her).

If you have an idea, please PM me. I'll try not to be such a flakey RP partner this time around.
 
Hey,

I'm back from a lengthy absence which was forced upon me by the world but I'm back and I'm looking to write an exciting and, ideally, original SRP with a writer who is detailed and on the same wave length as me.

Take a look at the links in my signature below and if your interested in writing with me or have an idea feel free to drop a message saying hi.

Tina x
 
Hey,

I'm back from a lengthy absence which was forced upon me by the world but I'm back and I'm looking to write an exciting and, ideally, original SRP with a writer who is detailed and on the same wave length as me.

Take a look at the links in my signature below and if your interested in writing with me or have an idea feel free to drop a message saying hi.

Tina x

welcome back - i wish you success.:)
 
Still looking.

I now have 3 stories up where I am looking for male players. Please send me a private message if you want to write with me.

Consequences
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=909546

Catalina Es Muy Caliente!
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=909542

"What Daddy doesn't know......"
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=909538

Edit: I have another idea of having a couple, who are married, going through a difficult time. Just like acting out a real life sort of thing. Perhaps one of them cheated on the other? From what I can see, it's an extra long scene, perhaps a dinner they're having, trying to get the spark back? If this makes sense or you can get the hint of what I'm trying to convey, then please send me a private message.

There are many ways to take this, it just all depends on the writers behind the screen to see what we can make of it all.
 
Last edited:
Hey all! Been away a while, but I'm ready to write again. Looking for a guy to bounce some ideas off of. Here's a few I've been particularly occupied with lately...

- College students start up a reality porn site, luring in other students and faculty...

- A popular sex blogger/online porn star has a contest where the winning fan gets make a video with her

- a thicker girl, not quite fat, who does porn makeup, and has a reputation for getting all the porn studs to herself.

PM me, or IM on Yahoo! Please guys! ;)
 
New pregnancy roleplay

Hey everyone,
Didn't get and bites on this one, so I'm giving it a bump. I'd also like to point out that so long as you're committed to realism, you don't necessarily have to be pregnant to participate.
Thanks all.

Hey everyone. I'm interested in starting a new roleplay with a woman interested in pregnancy, perhaps breeding and cheating. I'm thinking perhaps you've been trying with your husband to get pregnant for some time and been unable to conceive, perhaps he's impotent or suffers erectile disfunction or even forgot to mention having a vasectomy prior to your being wed. Having no luck, and beginning to feel desperate, you go out 'shopping' for someone younger, better looking, taller, etc than your hubby, knowing what you want and needing him to give you a baby.

Having so enjoyed our time together and experiencing your husbands lack of interest, you try not to feel too guilty about pursuing an affair with the guy who was supposed to be simply a one night stand and a means to an end.

I'm envisioning this as a tale of helping you cope with an intense and stressful time of your life and with an workaholic, emotionally unavailable husband. Also helping you deal with your insatiable appetite for sex while your horomones run wild.
Excited in knowing that the baby growing inside you is mine and not your husband's Wondering if he knows, when and how he'll find out. If you'll tell him sometime soon.

Feel free to look through my older threads to get some idea of the sort (and caliber) of writing that I usually go for. If you'd like, let's start tossing back and forth a few ideas and further details and see if we don't come up with something fun.

Cheers, SS
 
Last edited:
Hello! I was here for a short time and am looking to get back into it again. I'm a female that will write women in either het or femme. I tend to prefer more "real life" situations rather than fantasy, but I'll try anything once. Good grammar and no one-liners is all that I ask for in a writing partner.

I had a few ideas that I'd like to write -- PM me if any of these sound like something you'd be interested in.

THE BOOTY CALL: One part friends with benefits, one part in need of an itch to scratch. They've been one another's number one booty call for a long time now and are always at the ready when they other texts or calls. (I have this one started already here, if you're interested.)

THE PARTY HOOK UP: It all started with just a dance together at a party. No talking or flirting, but it wasn't necessary as the chemistry was obvious by the way their bodies moved together. It didn't take long for them to decide to disappear into a nearby bedroom, lock the door, and see what other chemistry they might have.

THE WEB CAM: Long distance relationships aren't easy, so these two make the most of Skype to release their sexual tensions together.

THE AFFAIR: When they met, they thought that nothing more would come of their friendship outside of the fact that one was married to the other's best friend. How they managed to stumble through and find themselves making monthly visits to a hotel on the outskirts of the city they live in is a good question, but that's exactly what happens -- unbeknownst to their best friend/spouse, of course.
 
This is exactly what I'm searching for. A literate partner, and some inspiration.

Here are a few ideas I've had floating around in my mind for a while. Feel free to dissect, take away, or add. You can send me a private message, or YIM, but I'm likely to respond in private message faster.

Here's the gist of it. The ideas are not complete, and I have many...alternate versions of how the story could go. Bare with me. Help me make these ideas into a story!

Beach story.

So, the setting would pretty much be as I described. A very small town on the beach, either in California or maybe Florida. Florida seems more realistic in the fact that a hurricane blew through and destroyed the town, almost completely. The only thing still standing are a few businesses, and homes. The town wasn't much to begin with, but they lost a few lives. A few of the businesses were destroyed as well, and the drive-in movie theatre that was really their only "attraction".

Our characters:

- She's a local, and he used to be, until he moved away. The storm might bring him back, especially if he still has family in town. Or we could switch it to where he's the one still living there. Either way, might be some tension if they were friends, or something more before. Either way, one of them will be tempted to leave or stay, once the town is put back together and they grow close again.

- She could be a local, or a volunteer to help put the town back together, like from the Red Cross. He could be with her group of volunteers too, maybe even in the military. In their down time there would be lots of time on the beach in the day and night, getting assigned to the drive-in, which could always be fun. Sexy fun on the beach! And sneaking around.


I'm with the band.

More of a drama story, me thinks. A group of two-four friends saved up to go on a trip. A long trip, following their favorite band on tour. It would be fun, being to travel and doing different things in each city. Lots of sex, drugs, and rock and roll. They can have an RV, or just a van with tents to camp out at each location or at the hotels.

Our Characters:

- Best friends? Clique, but it works.

- Strangers. Both there with their friends, but they discover the other two are traveling as well. They decide that, hey, why not hang out with some hot people since we're all going to the same place anyway? Bonds form. Drama starts. Especially if one of them is already in a relationship.


The Help.

Could be historical, or modern.

Either way, either the 'help' falls for the rich, or the rich boy falls for the help/maid.

- She can either work there part time, or full-time. Maybe even live in. Lots of drama, tension, and sneaking around. As you've probably noticed, I have a weakness for putting two characters together that shouldn't be. If you prefer playing the help or even a bodyguard, I have a knack for playing a spoiled, rich bitch as well.

- Also room for maybe a little action and more excitement. He/she can be undercover as a maid. Maybe his/her family's money is dirty, and the help/undercover cop is hired to dig into it, but gets much closer than what's required of them.
 
Looking for male co writers for a few thread ideas

1. Step Mother son and his lover... what pleasure fantasy and fun can the three of them have. One or two male co writers needed

2. Feral Heart Working title)A vampire either of her Fathers house or an ally house who has fallen for Daria needed.

3. We are reborn. Long lost lovers brought back together once more only to face the one that slaughtered them and cursed them to this constant return only this time they will survive.

4. Prisoner of Dreams Who will free her from her prison in the dreamlands?

PM interest... questions... character ideas for the threads...
 
Looking for a literate male writer, preferably someone who can handle 1-3 posts a day (or more), and writes 2-3 detailed paragraphs at a time. I am superbly picky when it comes to grammar, spelling, and the like. I will not accept one-liners, and I don't jump straight to sex. I enjoy at least a bit of build-up and character/plot development are a must.

That being said, I had an idea for a roleplay about a young girl, 19 years old, who gets herself involved with an older, tough Russian guy. He deals hard drugs, and she finds herself intrigued by his rough exterior, his strong body, and... of course... his money. He's dominant, and enjoys sharing her with some of his clients, in the hopes that they'll stick around, keep coming back for more. As time passes, he begins to become a bit more possessive of her... his jealousy rises when he sees her with the men that he was pushing her toward weeks earlier.

I'm not sure just yet how I want to approach this, but for now I'm only looking for one writing partner. If you're a guy who's willing to play more than one role, seeing as there will be other men involved, then that's fantastic. If you'd prefer to find someone else to play the other male roles, we can find someone together.

I don't know how this will end. We'll find out when we get there, I suppose.

For now, pm me if this sounds like something you're interested in!
 
Always looking for Females to rp with, look at my threads and pm me if you want to do a thread with me, we can discuss story and such.
 
Hello everyone! I am looking for anyone into mother/son Roleplay.

I look for writers that enjoy roles with a backstory that is not something cliche like "walk in on/caught doing/share bed on vacation, etc" I actually like for there to be a backstory and reasoning behind whats going on. I also like to go in the format of one person types a paragraph or so, then the other does, back and fourth, lets people know when to go. I hate when people just randomly send messages. I am not asking for a novel to be written, just something about the size of what this message will be when I send it. I try to keep it speedy as well, I hate waiting ten minutes between for messages, breaks the flow.

If anyone is interested, feel free to message me on yahoo and we can chat more and see if we click and can get something going :).
 
Hi,
Longtime reader looking to dip my toes in the water of SRP. I like a little story and a little seduction with a lot of sex.

At the moment, my big fantasy is an innocent girl (me) becoming an accidental slut. Maybe she has a reaction to an experimental anxiety medication, that makes her both extremely pliable and tremendously horny, so that she finds herself accepting propositions from random men on the street.

She works as a salesgirl and her creepy old boss has lusted after her for a long time. When he realizes what's happening, he starts manipulating her, not only to satisfy his own lusts, but his customers' as well.

Each morning, the medication wears off. She remembers every humiliating and degrading moment of what happened, and her shame makes her reach for the pills again.

It's a rough idea, but if it catches anyone's interest, PM me. I'm always up for brainstorming.

Sophia
 
X-Men Recruitment

Hi there!

In search of (1) female roleplayer out there, attuned to that of the X-Men Universe(at least to some degree) because that is the setting of the game ;)

We are interested in activity and reliability to go along with creativity and imagination, so please keep that in mind when applying.

The IC thread is:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=895686

The OOC thread is:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=895266

We look forward to hearing from you! :) Any questions/concerns/details, please address them to me in a message. Thank you!
 
Last edited:
heya!

experienced RPer, new to Lit, looking for some people to write with. I'm a nineteen year old bi female, highly interested in threads about being naughty in public, incest (brother/sister, sister/sister), and pretty much everything you can think of. just send me a message and we'll work something out!

my list of kinks include, but are not limited to: blowjobs, excessive cum, public naughtiness (facials, nudity, etc.), teasing and flirting.
 
Looking to get back into RPing after a bit of a vacation from it. PM me if you want to get something started. I'm pretty open to anything but there are somethings I won't do but we can talk about through PMs.
 
It looks like many of my story lines are on hiatus due to real life interrupts of some kind. I'm currently puzzling through some potential storylines, but I'm always open to new ideas/offers. Don't be shy... ;)

- Angel
 
Looking for 1 woman for the following idea:

Her - early-to-mid twenties:
A slave who has "entertained" the great noble houses of a fictional semi-fantasy empire for years and has become somewhat jaded.

Him (i.e. my part) - mid thirties
A war hero raised to a minor noble to rule newly conquered lands. He bows to social pressure to buy her despite his lack of interest. Of course as time passes something happens that gets her in his bed.
 
Last edited:
Idea for an incestuous thread

Greetings ladies of Lit.

I am looking for a strong female to help me put together a role-play. Primarily it is an aunty/nephew scene, that starts at while me, the obnoxious 18 year old who has no respect for the family, or the rules. At the end of their tether my parents decide to send me to live you for a while.

You start off being hard, and firm, in an attempt to break me, with little to no success with it, you decide to try another tact. The other tact being using sex to persuade me to be good.

I'm still cultivating the idea. But I thought I would throw it out there, and see if it spikes an interest.

Please feel free to PM if you are interested, or would like to discuss it with me.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Horny:devil:
 
Werecreatures & Humans

Alright, we all the know the usual fun werewolf X human plot... But among my repertoire are other werebeasts that are part tiger, part drake, part lion, etc. Allows me to have fun with the idea of beastiality without the disgust in the idea of someone using an animal for their own sick pleasure. I've recently had an idea based on the classic 'Dragon kidnaps Princess, saved by Prince Charming/One True Love' idea, but it's a bit backwards and darker than that.

Enter your character, a Princess in a terrible marriage with an abusive spouse whose only pleasure in life is practically raping your character and the throne they'll have when your character's parents are dead. Soon, though, news of a dragon in the land comes to your character's home, and destroys part of the city and steals your character.

When your character awakens after being knocked out, they find themselves in a beautiful, vast cavern network with ancient designs carved into the walls, and among a race of people, mostly werecreatures, and your character is now the prisoner of a great weredragon warlord who seems to at first have the same purpose for you as your spouse did.

BUT I intend for him to fall in love with your character because of some trait your character has that a warlord would respect or be softened by.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top