Shopping for Daddy

Sorry, I couldn't get through that wall of text. Does a story idea lurk in there somewhere?
 
Sorry, not a great writer, just a fantasy of mine, may be posted in the wrong place.

You have the beginnings of what could be a very fun story for lots of people. You have a great outline. You clearly feel passionate about it. Now take the time to slow down, write it out, and then submit it to Literotica.com! You're sure to find lots of admiring fans who want to hear more!

Here's what I like best about your synopsis, the worry and doubt. Play that up. Write it out. You deserve more credit for your imagination than just a single post in the story ideas thread!
 
I particularly liked the idea of the embarrassment of shopping for these items in a public place whilst being turned on. Other people looking on and talking; the tug of war between staying and completing the "shopping trip" with the ultimate goal of being with Daddy and the natural reaction of running away.

The idea that Daddy is there watching is also great, or the thought that he might be there.

Much is there in this story idea to get a grip with. You should be able to make this into a great story.

You could follow the possible line of wanting to trying things on to get the size right. Wanting to use the changing rooms and none being available. Maybe trying things on in the toilets (rest room) and other people being in the toilets?
 
Back
Top