Talia's campus fun (closed)

She made it in time to dance practice and began her longer day on campus. Dance practice then ancient studies, music, English, and a couple of labs.

She wondered how he was but knew better than tonrisk anything just yet.
 
Rick returned the call first to his boss, the man who intended to be his future father-in-law, University Chancellor Phillip Radford,
th


The conversation was short, his daughter had clearly spoken with him in some regard, he would drop by Rick's office shortly before noon and they would dine in the Faculty Dining Room. 'Tons of fun' that would be.

He was about to call his fiance, Megan,
article-2509643-197E908F00000578-632_634x836.jpg
when he heard the firm knocks on the door. He opened and she can in like a tornado, pissed off and looking for answers, "Where have you been you look like hell, have you even been to bed...I'm waiting?"

Rick looked into her eyes, he had most definitely been to bed...
 
She was actually surprised the ancient studies class was entertaining to say the least. It was hilarious to see the jocks this king this would be an easy A freaking out first over the instructor and then the introductory topic on the board

"Sex as cause and salvation from wars through ancient history"

She read over the introduction paperwork for the new instructor and was highly impressed. It was a name she had heard her grandfather and an old Japanese friend of his talking about. She would have to be very careful around this one. Two doctorates in the occult two more in world religions studies, several years all over the world for the military and various world government's including Greece and four doctorates in psychology. Intense woman to only be in her late 30s. She would be a good ally.
 
"What in the hell are you so upset about, I was playing poker all night at Jeff's. You know we play high stakes, it took me until this morning to claw my way out of the early hole...and since when do I have to answer to you for my whereabouts, if this is what marriage is going..."

She didn't let him finish, "I'm so sorry, you know how jealous I get I still can't beleive you.." Rick cut her off now. He didn't need to hear some self deprecating diatribe..the balance of power had been restored that was all he needed.

He quickly showered and headed into his office, he had a feeling his next discussion might not go that easily.
 
Music went almost as expected. And English then on to an afternoon full of labs for her science and archeology classes. But before labs she walked to the campus cafe next to the faculty dining hall. The entire building was pretty much dedicated to food or celebrations and meeting halls. With a courtyard in the middle of the massive building. She sat at a table in the courtyard enjoying a cup of coffee and occasionally chatting with friends.

red-maui-day-dress.jpg


She appreared to ignore some of the looks she got in the red dress. Jealous girlfriends catching their boyfriend's staring. Or the various groups of guys trying to talk to her and she just smiled.
 
Rick left his office, and went in to buy a latte, when he saw her. He was in sand khaki’s and an intentionally wrinkled light blue denim shirt. All intended to look casuall, while highlighting every aspect of his coloring perfectly. He had actually watched a young football player trip, while looking the other way, only to find the source of his distraction. He started over towards her, but well understood how public this setting was.

Fuck, she looked beautiful, he wanted to grab her hand and go find some private spot. Unfortunately, he had that meeting in 15 minutes. So he made his way casually toward her. “Hello” he smiled, his best smile. “Aren’t you a student in my morning class from yesterday?”
 
She smiled to him.

Yes I am the one transferred at the last minute yesterday.

How are you today Professor?
 
Oh yes, I remember...nice to have you

Actually I had an amazing night...but back to work today

And you?
 
Wonderful as always.

She smiled again.

See you tomorrow in class professor.
 
He smiled back on the outside

Inside he was a little saddened, tomorrow seemed a long way away

Yes, I will see you then. He winked, smiled and was gone
 
Two long boring labs was what she was expecting but the archeology lab was actually entertaining the ancient studies professor was there as well.

End of the day she grabbed some pizza on the way home and headed home to relax. Missing him already she sank into a nice hot bath letting her mind wander.
 
Lunch had actually gone as well as he could expect, he got the usual question...

"When are you planning to make an honest woman of my daughter?"

And he gave his standard reply...

"You know sir, I am not far away from Tenure, but until that happens I wouldn't feel right about my ability to support her, as I should"

It was a crock of sh@*, but it bought time and was hard to refute.

The day done, he went home and grabbed a cold beer from the fridge...and thought about her
 
She imagined him joining her in this massive natural stone tub. Not even them trying to fuck around in it just snuggling kissing and enjoying the peace and calm. Time passed with little care till the realization the water was cold and her phone was ringing. Slipping from the tub wrapped in the towel.and moved to get her phone to see who was calling.

Hello?
 
Thank God his fiancee had a book club meeting tonight, he had assumed he had to get home and she would be coming over to make some variant of chicken. She only made chicken. She had forgotten about book club which meant he had a hall pass of sorts, she would drop by around midnight, which meant he had 3 to 4 glorious hours on his own.

Without even thinking he dialed, "Hi gorgeous, any interest in a little company..."
 
Taking a quick pic of her just in a towel and a wink.

You tell me lover?
 
He smiled at his girl's pic

Run a new bath...hotter the better...be naked

I will bring hot fudge sundaes
 
That sounds wonderful... Don't keep me waiting too long lover.

She swapped it to timed video and set the camera down dropping the towel as she walked away from it.
 
He picked up two hot fudge sundays, regular and mint chocolate chip

He drove like a madman, wanting to spend every second

Ringing the bell, he waited anxiously, holding out his offering as she opened the door
 
The door opened but she didn't appear to be there. Even though she was behind the door the towel still visible at the top of the stairs.
 
The door opened and he walked in, ice cream in hand, wanting to deliver his sweets

She was nowhere to be seen, all he could see was the towel and no Talia, but that combination was appealing

Hey sexy, where are you?
 
Right here lover...

A tap on his shoulder from behind the door as she closed it standing there still naked but then again she did enjoy being naked.
 
Setting the ice cream down, he turned around smiling

He ran his hands from her shoulders, down her back until he firmly cupped her firm, tight, assin his strong hands, pulling her in tight to him

Mmmmm, I love you welcoming me naked
 
Yeah yeah... Just figured it was pointless to get dressed again just to get back in the tub when you got here so don't get used to it.

She winked
 
She let her undress him, watching her beautiful body, feeding her, and eating his ice cream as she went.

Soon he was as naked as her, and he smiled in appreciation, “Thank you”.

As she began to walk toward the bathroom, she took his hand

I will get used to you, however I like...and I like you naked!
 
Yeah... Too bad

She teased.

So when are you gonna show up naked.

She purred.
 
Back
Top