๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒนhappy Birthday Royce Connors๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒน

BlackCashmere

Kindness begets Kindness
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒนhappy Birthday Royce Connors๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŒน

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!

I hope and pray your special day brings you tons of smiles hugs and joy...and may this next year bring you much love peace and an abundance of unexpected blessings :):rose:

*Blushing* So today is your birthday. Hmmmm....If I lived close, I would give you a great big hug. Yeah, you would get your own cake too all liquored up. Happy birthday to you. Know that you are cared about. Know that you matter. Know that you are my friend. You have a huge heart and you're so generous and kind. You may be going through chronic pains, but I hope know I truly adore you. Smile, you're worth this thread and so much more my friend๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŒน

Happy Birthday to a time-honored and respected Litster - we've never really talked, but people I care about just love the heck out of you...:)

Happy Birthday !!!!!!!!

I hope and pray your special day brings you tons of smiles hugs and joy...and may this next year bring you much love peace and an abundance of unexpected blessings :):rose:

Thank you Dearheart.:heart: It truly made my day to see this thread. My love always. :heart::heart::rose:

*Blushing* So today is your birthday. Hmmmm....If I lived close, I would give you a great big hug. Yeah, you would get your own cake too all liquored up. Happy birthday to you. Know that you are cared about. Know that you matter. Know that you are my friend. You have a huge heart and you're so generous and kind. You may be going through chronic pains, but I hope know I truly adore you. Smile, you're worth this thread and so much more my friend๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŒน

Thank you sweet lady, you have and always will be my friend and know your words made a difference in my day. Love you.:heart::rose:

Back