Any love for long and curved?

Thank you ladies :D

Doesn't seem to be many fans of the curve out there, but I'm glad you all took time out of your day to chime in with your kind words :rose: :rose:

I'm a fan of pretty cocks, and you most def have a pretty one ;)

I'm a fan of pretty cocks, and you most def have a pretty one ;)

I've never had it referred to as pretty before...sounds like a compliment to me :) As long as you think it could do some damage in the right places, I'm good with that.

I was thinking of taking a flaccid pic, maybe to scare the thread into motion. Let's just say I'm definitely a grower.

Well here's a little bump for you:rose:

Thank you Rose!

Well it still looks mighty good to me and remember we don't judge people by their size...my lover is not small either!!
But he's so sweet who looks at size:rose:

Thats flaccid? :eek:

Trust me, you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you, you gorgeous woman. Your comments always make me smile! :rose:

I'm not a thin girl either, and i include my body on my pic thread..i am who i am, and i'm proud of me. You should be too.

I say "gets ta includin" LoL
;)

I'll see what I can take. Just don't run away! I might have Lit's smallest fan base ever, hate to lose you, hehe.

Well it still looks mighty good to me and remember we don't judge people by their size...my lover is not small either!!
But he's so sweet who looks at size:rose:

Thank you for the encouragement, Rose. You are very sweet!

I won't run away B.

I don't have alot of people on my thread either, i have a thread because i like posting pics of myself, i'm not here to have a "fan base", i have a life, with real friends, meeting cool people on here is bonus for sure, but i could care less who doesn't like my pics or my thread. I do it solely for me.
Do this thread for you, because you want to "show off"

I for one am trying to see more, and get to know you more as well.

;)

I doubt any of us on here would "run away"..JMHO.

I won't run away B.

I don't have alot of people on my thread either, i have a thread because i like posting pics of myself, i'm not here to have a "fan base", i have a life, with real friends, meeting cool people on here is bonus for sure, but i could care less who doesn't like my pics or my thread. I do it solely for me.
Do this thread for you, because you want to "show off"

I for one am trying to see more, and get to know you more as well.

;)

I doubt any of us on here would "run away"..JMHO.

I'm not sure what else to post, really. What should I post that won't make people barf? Lol

I'm not sure what else to post, really. What should I post that won't make people barf? Lol

Maybe a pic of you standing in boxers and a tee?

Or perhaps a pic of you in pants, with a hard cock outline? (mmm:D)

You won't make anyone barf..Jeez!

tumblr_lxk89ajihM1r8j6pgo1_400.gif

Ok, so here is a couple flaccid shots. God hoping it breathes some life into this thread, lol.
postimage.org/image/f7mf9rmof/
I would love to breath some life into that lovely cock of yours:devil: Then have you show me how well it works;)

Finally! I have wanted see what your body was like since you started that breast fondeling thread:devil: *sigh* very nice...I bet you would have no problem flipping me to how ever you wanted to take me(or positioning so I play with you)
*sorry I'm late to the party:eek:

I think you have that gif bookmarked :p Thank you again, beautiful one.

I would love to breath some life into that lovely cock of yours:devil: Then have you show me how well it works;)

Finally! I have wanted see what your body was like since you started that breast fondeling thread:devil: *sigh* very nice...I bet you would have no problem flipping me to how ever you wanted to take me(or positioning so I play with you)
*sorry I'm late to the party:eek:

Your request would be my command. You are such a sweet, and kind soul, you deserve everything I could do for you and much more!

Back