Closet Exhibitionist...Wanting feedback

My my my...
You were either up VERY late or VERY early! You must have off work today I would imagine!

The tease you describe does sound incredibly sexy. I know the PERFECT little 'Leave It to Beaver' town that is just lined with beauiful shops and cafe's. (You *might* know the town i'm referring to. If you do, Shhhhh!)....

The streets are always packed with both locals and tourists shopping their little hearts out.

My mind is racing. This MUST be done. Very very erotic....

No, I'm working today, but I was so tired last night that I fell asleep in front of the TV for about an hour before I crawled into bed. This morning I couldn't sleep past 5am, so I surfed around Lit for a few minutes and got your message on my thread. I also felt the need to share with you my fantasy of your walking tour of a sleepy little town. :)

I volunteer to shoot the photos as you tease the townsfolk.

I would so love to be your slave just so I could taste those great nipples....WoW, they are amazing!!!

The fit is perfect...

Thank Vivienne, love the special pic you took for me. Bump, bump, bump! Buck, buck, buck, until you're black and blue ;)

Hi, just found the thread. Love the pics Au-Natural id my favourite, very nice tks.

The tease you describe does sound incredibly sexy. I know the PERFECT little 'Leave It to Beaver' town that is just lined with beauiful shops and cafe's. (You *might* know the town i'm referring to. If you do, Shhhhh!)....The streets are always packed with both locals and tourists shopping their little hearts out.

Vivi - Want a co-conspirator to join you for the "teasing the townfolks"?

The new pics are fabulous. I know exactly how you feel about the fear of full body shots - mmmm body shots - oh, sorry, got distracted! Curvalicious!

I put some full body shots up this weekend too and thought of you and your fan club the whole time :). Let me know what you think of them (they're still on the Inspired by Vivi thread).

Love you babe! kerali

Who wants a twig when you can have the whole tree? -- Queen Latifah

Picture request

Hey Vivi, you know what I thought about this weekend. How about a frontal shot of you with those aqua panties rolled down to your knees? :devil:

Sooo erotic! Bumping you would be soooo much fun!

Last edited:
Hey Vivi, you know what I thought about this weekend. How about a frontal shot of you with those aqua panties rolled down to your knees? :devil:

Sooo erotic! Bumping you would be soooo much fun!

Vivi does not do kitty shots. Sorry!!! NOT BRAVE ENOUGH!!!! Besides, I have to leave SOMETHNG to the imagination, right?!?!?!

Vivi does not do kitty shots. Sorry!!! NOT BRAVE ENOUGH!!!! Besides, I have to leave SOMETHNG to the imagination, right?!?!?!

Well, no, not really. But its your kitty, so do what you're comfortable with. We will just have to wish and be frustrated, but that's good for us. It builds character.

Well, no, not really. But its your kitty, so do what you're comfortable with. We will just have to wish and be frustrated, but that's good for us. It builds character.

LOL! That's what I am trying to do...class this place up and build y'alls character!! jk!!!!
:heart:

My my my...

The tease you describe does sound incredibly sexy.

The streets are always packed with both locals and tourists shopping their little hearts out.

such a sssssssexy Lady walking around in a saucy sultry outfit to simply ssssssstunn and dazzle all the soooooooo lucky shoppers ......

with a soooooo impish smile beaming as her sparkling eyes soak up all the drooooooooooooooling apreaciation .......

:devil::devil::devil::devil:

Teasing Again

My my my...
You were either up VERY late or VERY early! You must have off work today I would imagine!

The tease you describe does sound incredibly sexy. I know the PERFECT little 'Leave It to Beaver' town that is just lined with beauiful shops and cafe's. (You *might* know the town i'm referring to. If you do, Shhhhh!)....

When you go shopping do your outfits get you a lot of attention??
Since a very erotic outfit might cause the poor, poor tourists to have a heart attack, I think you should take a photo of you in the outfit and post it here. We could give you our opinion of how you look in it.

LOL! That's what I am trying to do...class this place up and build y'alls character!! jk!!!!

I'm afraid it would be hopeless with me sweetie! I was born to be naughty!! hehehe

I think your pics are incredible just like they are and I love to look at each and every one of them (over and over and over).

Hugz
Taz

What FLATTERING responses I have gotten from my new pics!!!
I thank ALL of you! :kiss:x a zillion

I guess a new batch of pics are in order....;)

Question

Vivi,
I am already a character. How would you class me up?? You could answer my other post for me.

Back