Ass licking is divine!

I love ass. My wife's is so beautiful but she didn't want my tounge in there. I'd give it a few licks and she'd be like, that's enough, no more. She thought it was wrong I suppose. I kept at it tho, each and every time I went down on her I'd get my licks in, each time spending a little more time with my tounge on her bud. After about a year of progressing longer and deeper each time she admitted she likes it. The last 3 times we have had sex she has masterbated with my tounge in her ass and came so hard. I then move to her clit and pussy and lick it to another O and then finish with some good old fashion fucking. I love it, she loves it, it's all good!!!

That is EXCELLENT!!! Congratulations!!! Keep on eating that sweet asshole!!! 💓
 
There are some great pictures and posts here. A few weeks ago I got to eat an incredible male ass. He started by kneeling over me while I laid on my back, shoving his cock in my throat. When he had enough of that he squatted over me so that I had complete access to his asshole. He seemed to know just how to position himself to get my tongue as deep in him as possible. I licked one guy several times before and a few ladies, but this was incredible. He said he doesn't do it often but I am hoping we do it again.
 
Fuck, how have I missed this thread...adding to my visual inspiration list...coming in quite handy right now.

(Actually will be cumming all over the towel beneath me shortly.)
 
Fuck, how have I missed this thread...adding to my visual inspiration list...coming in quite handy right now.

(Actually will be cumming all over the towel beneath me shortly.)

I'd be cumming too if someone was licking my asshole right now with their tongue buried deep inside of me, maybe I need a towel or two or three:)
 
Sometimes, there's nothing more I love doing than licking and tongue fucking a lovely buttery ass! :kiss::rose:

Wish I got the opportunity more often though! :(
 
Back
Top