What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no hes not hes only telling you where it started and who started it because clueless entitled wasters used to living on waves of non-real money credit like you sweep fails under the rug when its convenient like out of sight out of mind

are you watching, how low obama approval ratings are going? thinking obama will go down in history under Carter

the question is, how long will it take us to fix all the mistakes obama has done?
 
The part where we are blaming everyone for our problems.

I think a % is on Bush, a large % of the failed ideas of obama, and a large % on past prez with their failed policies.

Regan had to fix many of the Carter mistakes
 


XAU-USD-1000-0-0-12-2448258-2455673.jpg

© 2011 by Prof. Werner Antweiler, University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC, Canada.
Permission is granted to reproduce the above image provided that the source and copyright are acknowledged.
Time period shown in diagram: 1/Jan/1991 - 21/Apr/2011


XAG-USD-1000-0-0-12-2448258-2455673.jpg


 
Last edited:
But let's pretend the dollar isn't being inflated.:D

what we need, is something that pelosi said, in that the only way to stimulate the economy is more welfare. granted she didn't say it like that.

its funny to watch obama acting like a 13 year old with his or her first credit card. max that sucker out then go running to dad, I need more money!!

if that wasn't enough, now obama is requstion a higher spending limit.

clearly obama doesn't get it

thanks to the left wing nuts, they enable that type of bad behavor.

would these rejects do the same with their own children? give then a credit card, and keep on bailing them out, time after time?

why on EARTH UD do you accept this? how in god's name is this okay with you, and how the freak can you defend this?
 
what we need, is something that pelosi said, in that the only way to stimulate the economy is more welfare. granted she didn't say it like that.

its funny to watch obama acting like a 13 year old with his or her first credit card. max that sucker out then go running to dad, I need more money!!

if that wasn't enough, now obama is requstion a higher spending limit.

clearly obama doesn't get it

thanks to the left wing nuts, they enable that type of bad behavor.

would these rejects do the same with their own children? give then a credit card, and keep on bailing them out, time after time?

why on EARTH UD do you accept this? how in god's name is this okay with you, and how the freak can you defend this?

You have demonstrated on every occassion possible that you have zero clue about much of anything. First you start with a manufactured "Quote" from Pelosi then immediately say that she didn't actually say it. Fuck, you're dropping from double digit IQ into single cell organism territory.

You're falling back on a well-used tactic of the "right" here. Set up a straw man opinion, Assign that position to your perceived enemy, then smash it to the ground and declare victory.

We won't even get into who exactly controls the purse strings while you've got your Obama hate on. :rolleyes:

Congratulations! You're abigger idiot than the real Jen.. THAT is an accomplishment.
 
Last edited:
Congratulations! You're abigger idiot than the real Jen.. THAT is an accomplishment.

Look if we all put it on ignore and occasionally tell it to stop posting maybe it'll go away. I enjoy feeding the trolls as much as the next guy but. . .damn simply by acknowledging pond scum's argument you elevate the argument from laughable to bullshit. And bullshit walks.
 
Look if we all put it on ignore and occasionally tell it to stop posting maybe it'll go away. I enjoy feeding the trolls as much as the next guy but. . .damn simply by acknowledging pond scum's argument you elevate the argument from laughable to bullshit. And bullshit walks.

It's a short lateral step from laughable to bullshit, and I get to laugh at this ignorant alt without the cajones to post this laughable bullshit under their main login.

You can ignore if that's your desire. I prefer to point and laugh.
 
Normally I'd be right there with ya brother. It's just damn this one is stupid. This is like a scientist sitting down and having a "rational" conversation with someone who's not a Creationist but who believes that people came first and then pissed off gods turned them into spiders for thinking they were great at seamstresses and donkeys for being stubborn and pigs for eating too much so on and so forth until the current variety of animals was arrived upon. And it's probably still happening. Like the Duck Billed Platypus was the result of someone either believing or starting some truly absurd conspiracy that couldn't possibly exist so he was turned into a duck billed poisonous egg laying mammal. Any less realistic and it would have six legs or eight eyes. But it's real. still I feel safe just ignoreing people like that instead of explaining why we shoudl teach evolution in schools and not crazy bullshit.
 
Obamaflation!

President Obama will not be re-elected. Period.
Why?

Obamaflation has arrived, and this is what it looks like.

Milk. A gallon of skim. At the local Giant in Central Pennsylvania:

January 11, 2011: $3.20
February 28, 2011: $3.24
March 6, 2011: $3.34
April 23. 2011: $3.48

That would be a 28 cent rise in a mere 102 days, from January to April of this year. The third year of the Obama misadventure.

Then there's the celery. Same sized bag. Same store.

January 11, 2011: $1.99 a bag.
March 6, 2011: $2.49 a bag.
A rise of 50 cents in 54 days.

And the gas price during the administration filled with those who think "drill baby drill" is so yesterday? As one Internet photo had it, the numbers for regular, premium. and diesel were replaced with "LOL," "OMG," and "WTF!" Thus be it to governments who seem not to understand that energy is what makes the economic engine -- and your car -- hum.

What does this mean? It means Barack Obama is not going to be re-elected president of the United States. Period.
http://spectator.org/archives/2011/04/26/obamaflation-arrives
__________________
Yes I CAN!
An Obama nation of one!
 
Obama not elected again? You guys should really work on humor that's not funny because it's retarded.
 
There is no inflation. Just because the USD is dropping like whale shit, it don't mean nuttin'. Trust me on that.
 

I didn't write what appears below. The person who did would not want to be credited here.



...There are unintended consequences of easy money, however, and Mr. Bernanke will be asked about them today. One is the weak dollar. Although Mr. Bernanke has long professed that QE2 and dollar weakness shouldn’t be linked, clearly, monetary expansion and low interest rates force the value of the dollar down. It may not be by intent, but it is an obvious consequence. If the dollar declines in an orderly fashion, it helps exports and fosters some growth. But it also chases capital overseas and turns investment away. A rapidly declining dollar would have more dire consequences. To date, Mr. Bernanke and Treasury Secretary Geithner have tried to talk up dollar strength, but no one is buying that chatter. If the economy accelerates and the Fed begins to raise interest rates and withdraw money in conjunction with expanded monetary velocity, the dollar would strengthen. Since markets are forward looking, the dollar would likely start to rise before those events actually took place. Mr. Bernanke today is likely to express confidence of improving growth. We will see if others believe him.

Another unintended consequence of easy money is that all the excess has to find a home somewhere. Lately that somewhere has been in commodity markets. The prices of gold, silver, oil and cotton among many other commodities are all up 25% or more this year so far. There aren’t any apparent shortages. It is all worry and speculation. Silver has gone parabolic. Today over 50% of silver is bought for investment...
 

I didn't write what appears below. The person who did would not want to be credited here.

*chuckle*
Here's an opinion that I agree with, I won't however reveal who it is other than it isn't me, because I'm trying to protect their identity.
Convenient..

LMAO. :rolleyes:
 
so, what does it take for you to get out of bed, a beer? 6 pack? crack pipe?
just curious


Look if we all put it on ignore and occasionally tell it to stop posting maybe it'll go away. I enjoy feeding the trolls as much as the next guy but. . .damn simply by acknowledging pond scum's argument you elevate the argument from laughable to bullshit. And bullshit walks.
 
It's a short lateral step from laughable to bullshit, and I get to laugh at this ignorant alt without the cajones to post this laughable bullshit under their main login.

You can ignore if that's your desire. I prefer to point and laugh.

every time you are here, you display your ignorance. clearly, the thought process of a government/union worker that is having issues. I get it. more government might allow you to earn a larger paycheck
 
Obama not elected again? You guys should really work on humor that's not funny because it's retarded.

wow, sinking to new low levels. what % of the vote did obama get? lets see, then since obama has been in office his approval ratings have gown DOWN (something your wife doesn't do)

so if he started with 50-53% of the vote what % would obama get today?

oh, sure there are tards like yourself that belive in the failed obama dream. hopefully people will not be as ignorant when they vote this time
 
This is how I can sum you up, if you lived in New Orleans back in 2005 (or when ever Katrina hit). You listen and trust that piece of crak Mayor as the hurricane comes. What do you do? Nothing. Why? Cuz ray has your back. then, as ray fails to command government resources to ship people out, you are blown away by the hurricane.

Who do you blame?

Clearly, you blame Bush.

Why?

That is a good question. Ignorance? Hate? Lack of intelligence?

yes, government is good WTF




It's a short lateral step from laughable to bullshit, and I get to laugh at this ignorant alt without the cajones to post this laughable bullshit under their main login.

You can ignore if that's your desire. I prefer to point and laugh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top