Last movie you watched

In my best Sam Jackson voice....

I just downloaded "Snakes on a MUTHAFUKIN Plane" and watched it on my MUTHAFUCKIN Ipod!

Semler said:
In my best Sam Jackson voice....

I just downloaded "Snakes on a MUTHAFUKIN Plane" and watched it on my MUTHAFUCKIN Ipod!

chuckle. Caught that on Netflix a few weeks ago! Not bad, fun, goofy stuff, and Samuel L. Jackson fuckin' rules! :cool: :nana:

Fahrenheit 451... right after I finished reading the book! I LOVE the book people! Wish they hadn't taken the professor out tho.

^Good movie... I love Final Fantasy...
The last movie watched here at home was Devil's Rejects...
The last time i was in a theater was when Grudge 2 came out

Spiderman 3.

Oh GOD, please PLEASE stop dancing down the street like that, Toby. PLEASE.

Shukaku said:
Spiderman 3.

That dancing was so bad even I hid my eyes. I felt embarrassed for him. *shivers*

Went to see Shrek the Third last weekend. Not nearly as good as the first two, but if you have kids, they will like it.

Stomp the Yard.

Oh sure. Kill off the CUTEST BLACK GUY FIRST. XD Good movie, though.

Mystic River, directed by Clint Eastwood with Sean Penn, Kevin Bacon and Tim Robbins. I really liked it, it was a good murder mystery with good characters. :D

Next on the agenda: Seraphim

Shukaku said:
Spiderman 3.

I saw Spiderman 3 on Sunday and I have to agree! I kept hoping that part would be over soon but it seemed like it would never end!

Shukaku said:
Spirited Away.

Good movie. Yes. I love Hayao Miyazaki. <33

BRILLIANT movie! I was very lucky and saw it in a movie theater. Have you seen 'Ghost in the Shell'? Amazing sci-fi stuff. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Back