2013 Lit Fantasy Baseball

Funny is a Red Sox fan outside of Fenway saying that the Yankees should give back the '09 WS trophy because A-Rod was cheating.

....while conveniently forgetting about Manny and Big Papi's mis-deeds.

As a Phillies phan, I say yes, give the '09 WS to the Phillies.

Funny is a Red Sox fan outside of Fenway saying that the Yankees should give back the '09 WS trophy because A-Rod was cheating.

....while conveniently forgetting about Manny and Big Papi's mis-deeds.

As a Phillies phan, I say yes, give the '09 WS to the Phillies.

Taking away World Series trophies is way over the top, but I'm one of the people that believe PEDs won't be truly eliminated from team sports until the teams themselves face serious sanctions when one of their players get caught.

How quickly would teams implement their own strict test regimes (to go with the league's program) if they know a single failed test disqualifies them from the post season?

I believe I drafted him the first year of this league when he was a rookie. And then I traded him and have been trying to get a SS ever since.

You did you traded him to me!

I think I traded him to 23 cause i fucked up in the draft and had no place to play him.

You did you traded him to me!

I think I traded him to 23 cause i fucked up in the draft and had no place to play him.

I can still remember my logic.

I had him and Peralta and room to play only one. I thought I had a chance to win the league and traded him to you for another closer. I thought if I could lock down the saves stat I had a chance to win it. I believe it was Rivera I received back from you.

I can still remember my logic.

I had him and Peralta and room to play only one. I thought I had a chance to win the league and traded him to you for another closer. I thought if I could lock down the saves stat I had a chance to win it. I believe it was Rivera I received back from you.

I don't remember who i traded but I got Tulo and Dunn in return. Was my finest trading deadline evers. I got Tulo, Dunn, Rollins, wang and i think another starting pitcher, for I think Rivera, Eric Byrnes and Haffner.

I don't remember who i traded but I got Tulo and Dunn in return. Was my finest trading deadline evers. I got Tulo, Dunn, Rollins, wang and i think another starting pitcher, for I think Rivera, Eric Byrnes and Haffner.

I always figure: if you have a chance to win it, go for it.

And you definitely sold high on those players. Eric Byrnes. I remember he was going to be the next superstar outfielder at one time.

Great Matt Harvey out for the year and possibly next year too!

A bit late, but congrats to all those who made the playoffs. Good luck to you. It is unfortunate only one of you gets to play my team, which has no offense whatsoever.

Congrats Wolfe! You took me out behind the woodshed.

Go reel in Spence :p

Damn it. Of course Miggy decides to be human for the playoffs hah.

Good season, better than I expected for the first year coming into a keeper league!

Wow it's the final week. It's been a fun season and I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.

Thanks everybody. I was positive I was going to finish first in the regular season and then bomb out in the playoffs. I'm going to have serious fantasy baseball withdrawal tomorrow. I've been managing the shit out of my teams all season. And I should be good for the draft next year. The new member of the Spence family is expected to arrive in early February. Yep, SuperBowl time again!

There's another league I've played in for a few years now and my team won it today too. That team was a pretty good story. :) I had wins in six of the final seven regular season weeks, grabbed the 6th spot with an even .500 record and then ran the table in the playoffs!

I'm looking forward to the real life playoffs now. I'll be cheering for Pittsburgh, Atlanta and whoever Boston is playing.

It's funny, earlier this week I had a dream a Blue Jay three a no-hitter on the final weekend. Turned out to be an ex-Blue Jay. Henderson Alvarez got it today.

Congrats Spence. I'm already looking forward to next year. Some tough keeper choices coming up.

Nice job Spence.

Next year I will have more time and less 58 hour work weeks

Back