Introducing ourselves

HornyNerds

Virgin
The profile edit doesn't seem to work so I hope it's ok if we introduce ourselves here. We're Mr. & Mrs. HornyNerd, in our 30s, love all things nerdy and all things sexual! We love to chat with people and are always interested in making new friends! He's straight and she's bisexual, been married seven years and have one kid and one on the way! If you want to know more just ask!

The profile edit doesn't seem to work so I hope it's ok if we introduce ourselves here. We're Mr. & Mrs. HornyNerd, in our 30s, love all things nerdy and all things sexual! We love to chat with people and are always interested in making new friends! He's straight and she's bisexual, been married seven years and have one kid and one on the way! If you want to know more just ask!

Welcome to Lit! You guys make nerdy sound very sexy.

Welcome , sounds interesting

You both sound like a really fun couple. I hope that after a while of being on Lit he'll come around to being somewhat bi-curious.

That would make for a really fun time!!!

Back