Do you think Mueller should be fired?

Should Mueller be fired


  • Total voters
    109
So. That revolutionary memo is out.

Finally.

thumbnail_24555.jpg


waiting for my world to be upended and shit. :eek:
 
Wray reads memo then immediately gives McCabe the axe. Oh yeah, these operatives are paragons of virtue, the kind of people that Comey and Mueller have surrounded themselves with.
 
Oh look Cowslinger again, name calling because every time he tries anything else he gets torn to fuckin' shreds. :D



Don't have to, you've posted it like 10,000 times already....your record is broken worse than LJ's.



Oh really? And what medical school did you graduate from Mr. Barely Literate?



No....Trump didn't look the other way when Clinton was having shady meetings with AG Sessions in airplanes on tarmacs. Sessions didn't give Hillaries aids sweetheart immunity deals to STFU and go away.

That (the shady Bubba Lynch meeting) happened looks like 13 June 2016, just before FBI Director came out and said they caught her all kinds of fucked up felony shit...but wasn't recommending prosecution for some magical unknown reason. And miraculously Hillary's gang all got sweetheart immunity deals that September from Lynch to STFU and be gone.

Which I'm SUUUUUURE was a total coincidence and has nothing to do with why Hillary skated on something we lock poor, less connected elites for all the time because zero tolerance.......Unless Hillary Clinton of course.



You sure it wasn't those immunity deals he just wasn't able to work past?



Because it's there and a great piece of poo to toss at (D)'s when they are feeling all smug and superior.

As long as you're here talking out your ass and it entertains me to point out your ridiculous stupidity and totally unbelievable lies... I'm here for you.


I guarantee your bullshit will long outlast me calling you on it..
 
Anyone even think that Fitzgerald would have found any crime in an investigation of Secretary Clinton? I sure don't. Nobody wanted to find anything. They still don't when it comes to anyone but President Trump.
 
But what is it (the memo) supposed to DO?

It's purpose is to inform the American people and indict those Obama administration officials who conspired illegally to exonerate felonies committed by the Democrat candidate, Hillary Clinton. To expose an in house conspiracy by those officials to perpetrate a fraud on the FISA Court to unconstitutionally secure warrants to spy on the Trump Campaign, American citizens, and frame Donald Trump himself if elected.
 
It's purpose is to inform the American people and indict those Obama administration officials who conspired illegally to exonerate felonies committed by the Democrat candidate, Hillary Clinton. To expose an in house conspiracy by those officials to perpetrate a fraud on the FISA Court to unconstitutionally secure warrants to spy on the Trump Campaign, American citizens, and frame Donald Trump himself if elected.

Dream Big!
 
You should go over to #NeverTrump NRO and read they layout of the scandal by VDH (the last sane writer left at NRO). The motivation is clear here. With everyone in the world knowing that Secretary Clinton was going to win, they were all bucking for future promotions in her administration.
 
“With everyone in the world knowing that Secretary Clinton was going to win, they were all bucking for future promotions in her administration.”

Dewey Wins!

How does that make the clintons and obama criminals?
 
The 'but...but...Clinton!' contingent is especially vocal this morning.
#Whataboutism
 
“With everyone in the world knowing that Secretary Clinton was going to win, they were all bucking for future promotions in her administration.”

Dewey Wins!

How does that make the clintons and obama criminals?

I suggest you read the Hansen article. It as clear an concise a rundown as I have read in the past few eventful weeks.
 
Tromp knows his seizure of the White House is illegitimate, that he lost the nation by a sizable margin. That's why he acts like a luzer.

Tromp knows his technical electoral college 'win', and the Gups' manipulated control of Congress, only allows a limited window of time to dismantle federal protections and impose tyranny. That's why he acts like a dictator.

Tromp knows his scofflaw career: financial crimes, cutting deals with mobsters foreign and domestic, bribing public officials, laundering dirty cash, et al. He knows prison will likely follow impeachment by the House, trial by the Senate, and removal. Then come the state and federal trials. That's why he's frantic.

Trompniks know Team Mueller will present evidence of massive crimes by Tromp and his circle -- crimes of corruption, conspiracy, treason, murder, etc. Gups taking money from Russia may find themselves dancing with the hangman. That's why they're frantic.

If POTUS is innocent, the investigation will reveal that. If a Deep State were really after Tromp's ass, he'd have been gone long ago and we wouldn't be gaming now. Trompniks fear the investigation for quite valid reasons. All they can do is squeal.
 
Last edited:
Dream Big!

Endemic ignorance only succeeds in blotting out the understanding of those so afflicted. Enough evidence is already in the public domain to put more than a few in prison, all that's needed is the moral strength to apply our law equally to the powerful as they do ordinary Americans.
 
Tromp knows his seizure of the White House is illegitimate, that he lost the nation by a sizable margin. That's why he acts like a luzer.

He knows no such thing and neither do you. You're simply out of your mind. You're ignorant to the fact that the popular vote has never elected an American President on it's own. BTW, Hillary didn't have a lead in popular votes until those in California were counted. She was presumptuously lazy and paid the price.
 
Endemic ignorance only succeeds in blotting out the understanding of those so afflicted. Enough evidence is already in the public domain to put more than a few in prison, all that's needed is the moral strength to apply our law equally to the powerful as they do ordinary Americans.

In a digital society, evidence means nothing.

Katy Perry, Justin Bieber and Obama are the 3 most important people in the world.
 
If The Paragon of Evangelical Values (The Stable Genius) manipulates the firing of Mueller, Mueller's findings will come out anyway after the firestorm subsides.

Relax. Quit playing Fox and Friends. Wait for the findings, and let them speak for themselves. The interview with the Stable Genius under oath will confirm whether his statements line up with the findings, whatever those findings might be.

As the Stable Genius stated emphatically during the campaign, if a politician has nothing to hide, he or she should testify under oath. If he fires Mueller, then most people will be even more interested in what is being hidden.
 
So the usual suspects know what’s in the memo, but the one person that isn’t privy to the info that them memo was drawn one is Nunes?

Why not release the Democrat’s memo?
 
I'm all for that too. Get it all out into the open and let's see how many times the name Rosenstein pops up in relation to FISA warrants and the fake dossier.
 
Well, the Republicans refused to release the Democratic memo. Why would they do such a thing?

As for the dossier, I have long ago posted all of the truths revealed therein. Somehow, folks brushed right over that.
 
Back
Top