TSCLT 4.0: Bitchy Malevolent Baby Ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
For vetteman.

de4d210c4644c1ad1e4d5b878c6fcbe6dc6ea31781f6257b3e22c24b8b1d817d.jpg
 
Oh Google, why must you be so extra removing the view image button in Google image search? Now i have to right click on the image and open image in new tab.

Your new Google calendar is stupid too.

Corporations are annoying.
 
Last edited:
Morning all, I snickered at you keeping a straight face once again Wat, next time you really need to send him to Dr Google.

My plants haven't sprouted yet, they are planted in the totes they will grow in and currently in an unheated three season room. One warning about pallet wood and food crops though, you never know what chemicals have been spilled and absorbed into the wood and will eventually leech into your plants changing the flavour or worse. Check them carefully before you use them. Do you use a jack to separate your pallets? I've found that the easiest way for me so far but I'm always looking for other ideas.

More coffee

What a great idea. I usually just slip a Sawzall between the slats in the reports and cut the heads of the nails off which works but then that leaves me with nails embedded in the nice pieces of oak that I'd like to use. that particular one didn't look pressure treated in with Oak I would think it usually wouldn't
 
Home. Went out with the gang. It was enjoyable and educational, too.


She finally called. Mom died last night after all. There's nothing I can do but listen, at least until this weekend. We'll deal with that when it gets here.


Pretty much got the apartments where I need them to be. I impress myself sometimes.


Now I'm going to impress my eyes by closing them for a few hours.


04.jpg
 
Sorry for your friends grief as well as your vicarious version.
 
I keep telling myself I'm going to build a couple of nice good sized planter boxes to put out on my deck where I can fuck around growing things, but never seem to get around to it. Too much to do. Maybe because Home Depot is always a friggin zoo.;)

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, as well as dead Vietnamese hookers wearing new Converse sneakers.

Ooo-rah!
 
Another day another idiot on the idiot list.

I haven't been out for a good meal in a very long time, then again, the food around here isn't all that much to write home about. Maybe it's time for a road trip to Paducah. I'll have to take a road companion or two, three.

Another cold wet start to the day. I hate hearing the heater clicking on. I can feel it tugging at my wallet.
 
Happy Thursday!!!


Yeah, we did get some heavy rain early yesterday morning after all. We may get more showers today. A few degrees warmer here than at home, but the weekend looks to be riding weather.


Busy week for the remainder getting shit finished. Enough to keep us out of trouble.


Thanks be to Allah . . . .


tumblr_mq3p45eBxJ1r9z1zpo1_1280.jpg
 
It's 39º right now. At least it's not freezing. I think it's time to go have some pancakes and sausage. Maybe some biscuits and gravy. I'm really hungry this morning. The tostadas didn't really stay with me.
 
Mexican does that sometimes.


I was just looking at the HD intro of two new Sportsters, both 1200s. Neither has the big tank, and that, to me, was and is the down-falling of that model in many cases. I have the big tank, and so I got more range without thinking about it.


I'm still stuck on my windshield, however. Maybe a trip to the dealer this weekend. Maybe.


Or maybe explore making my own . . . .


tumblr_nq61lxwZtW1tka08oo1_1280.jpg
 
Wat, I'm so sorry for your friend, I'm glad she has you to lean on.



What a great idea. I usually just slip a Sawzall between the slats in the reports and cut the heads of the nails off which works but then that leaves me with nails embedded in the nice pieces of oak that I'd like to use. that particular one didn't look pressure treated in with Oak I would think it usually wouldn't

The wood isn't usually treated, it gets spilled on from split bottles. Sadly my source of pallets has unknown origins and I have to be cautious because one of the sources is a chemical facility. I've gotten creative to compensate, I load the separated boards onto the trailer and take them to the car wash to power wash them.
 
Yeah, she'll be okay. She just needs to stick with her routine and make her commitments.


Consistency helps us get through crises.


And other life bumps-n-bruises . . . .


tumblr_lwxn8fEXJI1qa39ano1_1280.jpg
 
Gray gloomy day, with thunderstorms promised for tonight. Our ground is saturated, so I assume the basement will commence to flood. Life is funny at times.
 
Yeah, we know why he married her. How shallow . . . . ;)


Home. Grazing again. My roomie/co-worker is pretty twisted up by this job. The PM gave him some grief about it today. And, apparently, there was a less-then flattering email chain about Yours Truly which didn't include him. I see, said I. This is coal country, so there are bound to be some slurry ponds around here. Just sayin' . . . .


Speakin' of killin' motherfuckers, when I worked for a guy who taught me more than any other construction guy did, he theorized that it should be legal on one day per year to murder the subcontractor of your choice without consequence. I have since moved it to one per month, and I want advances for several months out. Maybe it should be one per week.


Or I bet I could find a pig farm nearby, too . . . .


tumblr_p4a0dzr4FQ1wv0172o1_500.jpg
tumblr_otlzmrUC091wv0172o1_500.jpg
 
People lie, manipulate, use, cheat and even feign religion to deceive other people. These people are monsters and it's okay to kill them.



ded223f7984458d2e3893a3307811450
 
I'll take that as permission from Allah himself. I s'pose I can consider them as infidels and go stright to Allah's heaven when I kick it.


Which won't be for many years.


I'll have to cut these fat bastards into pieces to get them to the slurry pond.


Maybe I'll just make them walk at gunpoint.


1.jpg
 
HD just sent me an email to evaluate my call for help earlier this week.


I kind of lit them up.


Maybe they'll read and learn.


Yeah . . . right!!!!


355_1000.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top