The Tie that Binds (closed)

wideeyedone

Baby did a bad, bad thing
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Posts
7,070
Janie Cook had not expected to be sitting in a French restaurant in her little black dress on Friday night waiting on a blind date. She wasn't one to be fixed up normally.However, her boss had been insistent. Kate Landford wanted to fix her up.

"He just got divorced. He is a bit older than you, but I think you would like him." She talked about him a little bit more and Janie found herself agreeing. She hadn't been on a date in a while. She had had her heartbroken and going out with a gentleman that was grown up and highly recommended. That could be a good thing.

So, Janie got herself dolled up. She put on her little black dress. She dug out her do-me heels. She wore her long brown hair down. It hung all way down past her shoulder blades. She had just a little make up on.

She was waiting in the bar, sipping an iced tea while she waited for her date.
 
Mike Davis drove home, showered and changed into casual clothes and a leather jacket, before heading out on his blind date. It was the third or fourth since the divorce had been sorted out a couple of months ago. The previous ones hadn't gone very well. One of the women was a really hot blonde but she was much too assertive, even bossy, for his taste. He liked his women to be soft and compliant. Another had been quite attractive but clearly didn't get on with him. Maybe it was just too soon. So he didn't have high expectations for tonight.

It had been set up by Kate, his neighbour, who knew he was on his own in his spacious suburban house since Susan had moved out. Apparently this girl Janie worked for her. He had chosen his favourite little French restaurant, so even if the date didn't work out, at least he'd get a decent meal. He didn't put much effort into his appearance but checked in the mirror and ran a comb through his wavy brown hair, starting to get some flecks of grey as he approached forty.

He bounded into the restaurant, trying to create an impression of youthful energy and fitness. Right opposite him at the bar was a pretty little thing in a little black dress. She turned and looked towards him with a nervous look on her face, large brown eyes - like his - and long flowing hair over her exposed shoulders. He ran his eyes down her slim but curvy body to her sexy high heels and back up again to her eyes.

"Hello, you must be Janie." He took her delicate hand and squeezed it firmly. Oh dear, she seemed to be drinking iced tea. "A bottle of the Cotes du Rhone, please Michelle," he said to the barmaid, as he sat next to Janie at the bar and gave her his best smile. Maybe this evening wasn't going to be so bad after all.
 
Janie liked the way her hand felt in his. Kate was right. He was good looking, sophisticated and well spoken. They made small talk, and the bartender poured them wine. Jane hadn't ordered any wine because she was intimidated by the wine list.

"I am glad you ordered for us. I was overwhelmed by the wine list. I guess I needed a guide." She offered softly. She found herself blushing just a little. She would meet his eyes from time to time, but found that she felt almost transparent when he looked at her.

"Kate was rather insistent about you. I have been working for her for several years now. I was actually working for a competitor of hers when we first met and he was basicly using me like an assistant and she approached me and offered me a job, she has been a real mentor to me. She made me promise to put my best foot forward with you." Janie smiled her real smile, the one that went all the way to her eyes.

She took a sip of the wine and closed her eyes. She didn't know much about wine, but she wanted to learn.

"I like the brightness of this wine." She found herself reaching out and touching the back of his hand. She liked the way his hands looked, masculine and strong. He had on a real watch, and he hadn't pulled his phone out once since he had joined her at the bar. And even though the bartender was attractive, his eyes had been on her. This was shaping up to be a very good date.
 
"Well, let's drink to Kate then! Very thoughtful of her to set us up," he said, and clinked his glass against hers before giving it a sniff and taking a sip, keeping his eyes on her as he did so.
"Brightness, yes, why not, that's a good way to describe it," he added. "Quite elegant, a little on the young side for my tastes perhaps." He laughed at his little double entendre - did that refer to the wine or to her?
He raised an eyebrow as she reached out and stroked the back of his hand. Women had told him before that he had attractive hands, though he couldn't see what was special about them. With her smiles and blushes as well, it seemed clear that his eight-week-long sex drought could be over.

"Shall I order for both of us?" he said, guessing that her confidence with French food would be no better than with the wine. Kate had told him she wasn't a veggie. He didn't wait for an answer but her submissive look seemed to say yes. "We can share. Let's have the soupe de poissons, a terrine, boeuf bourgignon and the canard," he said, to both Janie and the waitress Michelle.
"And let's go through to the restaurant rather than perching here on the bar stools."
He pointed her through the door to the restaurant, admiring her pert ass in the short, tight dress, and the backs of her legs. He placed a hand on the back of her waist as he steered her to his favourite corner table, just managing to resist the temptation to reach a little lower.
 
As they walked to their table he rested his hand in the small of her back, guiding her to their spot. She heard herself gasp as his warm hand rested there. She felt a shiver travel up her spine. She was very surprised that her body was so responsive to him. She could feel her nipples harden against the lace of her bra, and she found herself blushing, her breath quickening.

He pulled out her chair for her and she quietly thanked him. She took a few more sips of her wine and found herself relaxing a little. The food was excellent, each course better than the next. The conversation was good too and he made her laugh several times. His wit was dry and oh so clever. She found herself joining in the cheeky banter.
 
Mike was enjoying the food and wine and the very attractive company. He kept topping up her glass and noticed her pretty cheeks reddening - was it the wine or the warmth or something else? His eyes also ran down the V of her dress, which showed a hint of cleavage.
They chatted and laughed together, and he managed to forget all about the hassle of the divorce. Although Kate must have told her, she was tactful and didn't mention it.
Their legs brushed together a few times under the table. Was that an accident? He thought about what he could easily be doing with her in just a couple of hours time, and found himself swelling and stiffening at the thought of it.
After a chocolate dessert and a coffee, he got the bill from a hot young waitress in a very short skirt, and just about managed to keep his eyes on Janie rather than the girl's thighs. He paid with his credit card and took Janie's arm and led her out into the cool, refreshing night air.
He hailed a cab and as he ushered her in, casually asked
"Now, shall we go back to my place?"
 
Janie bit her lip when he asked her if they should go to his place. She nodded. "Yes, please." She replied softly. It wasn't her style to sleep with someone on the first date, but she had really enjoyed this night so far and she felt sexy and brave.

When he slid into the cab beside her, she leaned in and kissed him softly.

"Thank you for dinner." She whispered just an inch from his lips.
 
Mike smirked to himself in the dark as he sat down next to her on the back seat of the taxi. He still had it! She hadn't just said 'Well, maybe' or 'okay', but 'yes please'! She seemed to be really up for it. He wondered if she always jumped into bed with any man who propositioned her.
He gave the taxi driver the address and settled in beside her, planning his next move. But she surprised him again, giving him a little kiss. He didn't need encouraging, and reached around to hold the back of her head, tangling her long hair in his hand and pulling her towards him. His tongue slipped in between her lips as his other hand found her knee and stroked her, slowly moving up her silky stockings, gently squeezing her soft thigh.
 
The way his hand tangled in her hair when he kissed her, the way he grabbed her and took control... it was the stuff of the erotica she read and the fantasies she had. It was like the kisses she had watched in old movies.

She felt herself responding to it. Her body arched into his. Her nipples were hard against her lace bra.

But she was a little scared of how quickly and how easily she was responding. She felt herself trembling a little and she placed her hands on his chest to steady herself.

His kisses tasted like wine and chocolate. She flushed thinking about how if his hand slid any higher he might be able to feel how warm and wet she was becoming.

She broke their kiss, looking up at him with her sweet doe eyes.

"I just... just need to catch my breath." She whispered her voice shaking just a little, but she didn't pull away. She stayed pressed to him, and rested her head on his shoulder for just a moment.
 
Janie felt compliant and responsive in his arms as she snuggled against him on the back seat of the taxi. He stroked her hair gently with one hand, while the other ran gently up and down her thigh from her knee to the hem of her dress. He was tempted to go further, but that could wait. Her warmth and deep breathing told him of her sexual arousal, and he just wanted to keep her in heat, simmering with desire.

At last the taxi reached Mike's area and drove along the road of large, stylish houses before parking outside his. He paid the fare and then opened her door, extravagantly bowing and taking her hand as he led her up the garden path. He wondered if his neighbour Kate was looking out through her curtains. If so, she would know that the blind date she had set up had worked out very well.

He opened the door and ushered her into the hallway, pushing the door shut behind him. Without even pausing to turn on a light, he wrapped his left arm firmly around her from behind, reaching across to her right breast, holding it and feeling it through the fabric of her dress and her bra, detecting her firm nipple in his palm despite the two layers of clothing. His other hand reached around her waist and slid down between her legs, until he was cupping her in his large, strong hand, pulling her close against him so that her pert, round ass pressed against his rapidly hardening cock.

He rubbed his face in her hair and then kissed her ear, then whispered,
"How do you like it? Rough or gentle? Quick or slow? Missionary? Doggy? Cowgirl?"
 
Janie found it almost impossible to think and had to sip in a slow breath before she could speak. She could feel her own wetness on her thighs, which made her feel so very wanton.

"I like all of those things. But if I am really honest. I like the way you touch me. I can hardly think straight. The way you know how to touch me. I don't want to decide. I want to please you." She turned to face him, her cheeks flushed. She shyly kissed his throat and nuzzles down his shirt. She slipped to her knees in the foyer of his house. Her fingers shook as she unbuckled his belt and opened his trousers. She looked up at him for his approval before she reached in to free his erection.
 
Last edited:
"So you want to give me a blow job!" Mike said, teasingly, as the girl dropped to her knees in front of him. "Well, all right, if you insist, you may suck me off." He reached down and stroked her hair, guiding her head forward towards his rock - hard cock straining and tenting against his trousers.
"Are you a good cock-sucker Janie? How much can you get in your mouth? Will you swallow it all? There could be quite a load, I should warn you, it's been 8 weeks since I was inside a woman.'

He gasped with pleasure as he felt the girl's delicate little fingers unzipping him, unleashing him and then wrapping around his thick, throbbing cock. Then he gave out a loud, animal grunting noise as she skillfully peeled him back and leant forward to touch his tip with her warm, wet lips. She was just what he needed, beautiful, horny and submissive. He wondered how he could thank Kate for serving her up to him.
 
Jane wet her lips and then adored him with her mouth. She closed her eyes and took him in deep. She rocked back and forth on her heels and slid him in and out of her soft, warm mouth.

She moaned against the velvety hot skin of his cock. She looked up at him with her mouth full. Then she let him slip from her mouth and she covered his shaft with soft, sweet kisses.

She took a deep breath and then took him in as deep as she could. She found herself trying to take him all the way, but started to choke. She didn't stop, she just eased back a bit.

She swished her tongue back and forth. She watched him to see if he was pleased.
 
He groaned with pleasure as the beautiful young woman sucked him into her mouth, her soft wet lips slowly sliding down his rigid shaft. She looked up at him with her lovely wide eyes, as if to seek approval.
"Ahhh. Yes! That's perfect Janie," he gasped, "just the right pressure with your lips, and nice and slow."
Clearly she'd had a lot of experience at sucking cock, but he wasn't going to quiz her about that.

She withdrew for a moment to catch her breath, kissing and licking him for a moment, which felt nice, but not as good as the deep sucking. Sensing this, she pulled him slowly back in, deeper and deeper, until he was almost all in her mouth and she started to gag a little. He growled deeply at the intense stimulation frim her lips, tongue and throat.

He wanted to make it last, but she was so good and it had been so long that he knew he couldn't hold it back any longer. He put one hand on the back of her head while the other grasped and held her hair so she couldn't back away. He felt the surge building up and a moment later he cried out as he fired the first strong spurt into her mouth.
 
Janie didn't pull away and she felt a shudder of pleasure travel down her body when he groaned in arousal. She moaned against him when he put his hand on the back of her head. She liked the feel of it. She just melted against him, and let him cum deep in her mouth.

She clung to him as he finished, and then she softly sucked him clean. She liked the way it felt to know that he was turned on and that he had climaxed. She leaned into his hand, wanting more of his touch.
 
Mike gasped with satisfaction and relief as he pumped and flexed again and again, unloading his cum into her soft, compliant mouth. As his tension released, his hand softened and he gently stroked her hair and her face as she kept close to him, licking and sucking every last drop out of him.

"Aahh, Janie, that was fantastic!" he said as he got his breath back. "Now it's your turn."

He wrapped his arms around her back and her knees and easily lifted her up, holding her close to him as he carried her up the stairs, into his bedroom and then threw her down onto the bed. He thought briefly about whether he should introduce her to some of the items in the drawer under the bed, but decided against it. She might not like it, so he would stick to straight vanilla sex tonight, though he had already got the impression that she liked to be handled firmly.

He held her ankles and then ran his hands slowly up her stockinged calves, knees and thighs, pushing up the little black dress until he reached the stretch of soft bare thigh, which he bent forward to kiss, inhaling the pungent aroma of female sexual arousal. He pulled off her panties, which he was pleased to find were outside her suspender belt, and pushed her knees wide apart on the bed, before working his way slowly up the inside of her leg with his fingers, lips and tongue until he could lick between her soft, wet folds and taste her salty juices.
 
She moaned softly when he picked her up, and then she whimpered when he tossed her on the bed. She found herself shivering when he spread her legs and stripped off her panties.

Janie wasn't knew to sex, but she didn't have much experience with receiving oral pleasure. She bit her lip. She could barely keep still as he teased and touched her and then his tongue flickered against her clit.

Needy sounds bubbled up in the back of her throat and her fists clenched the bedclothes.

"Please...." Her voice was breathy and soft. Her back arched, her legs spreading wider, offering him more, pleading for more.
 
Mike enjoyed teasing and tormenting girls. He felt her getting close as his tongue flicked over and around her clit and his lips kissed and sucked on it. He could hear her girlish gurgling noises and feel her start to thrash around and heave her cunt up towards his face, desperate for release.

"Please..." she gasped.

Mike pulled away from her. "Please, what?" he teased. "Sorry, was that too much, do you want me to stop? Have you had enough?"
He waited for a few moments for her to go off the boil, watching her try to push up towards him and spreading her legs wide, and listening to her moaning with frustration at her missed orgasm.

"Or do you want me to continue, licking your soaking wet cunt, kissing your swollen clit and sucking it into my mouth, maybe dipping two fingers deep inside you and stroking your g spot until you come, would you like that Janie? Would you? Are you sure? Say please? Please what? What do you want?"
He held her down with his strong hands, wanting to hear her beg for it.
 
Janie was shaking as he held her down, with her dress bunched around her waist. She bit her lip as he spoke to her, but still a desperately needy sound escaped her throat. It almost sounded like a puppy begging for a treat. She looked up at him with her doe eyes. He was going to make her ask. He was making her admit just how badly she needed release. She was so wet she could feel dampness on her thighs. She pressed the back of her hand over her mouth for a moment.

"Please...." She offered again. She could feel his breath on her wet sex. "Please let me cum, Sir..." She had never called a man Sir before. But she had read about those sorts of relationships. It was her favorite sort of erotica and the word just slipped off of her pretty kitten tongue. "I mean... what I meant, Please." She stammered. Her cheeks turning deep pink that she had revealed her deepest, darkest fantasy to a man she had just met and fallen into bed with.
 
Having got his breath back, he was about to dive in between her thighs again. But something she said made him pause for a moment. 'Sir'. What the fuck? She had called him 'Sir'!

Was she into naughty schoolgirl games? Or slave/master roleplaying? Well , OK then, two could play at that game. He stayed still for a moment, looking at pretty eyes and her face flushed as pink as her engorged pussy. It occurred to him that she had not actually answered his question properly. So he would tease her some more, and make her wait. He got up off the bed and looked down at her sternly.

"Now, you didn't do exactly what I asked, did you? So Sir is not going to let you cum yet. Sir is going to the bathroom and will come back and get into bed. Janie can then use the bathroom. She can use Sir's toothbrush - we have already exchanged bodily fluids. Then she can come back in here in that sexy LBD and slowly strip for me. Then she can tell me exactly what she wants, in explicit detail, in words of one syllable and preferably four letters. Then, if she does all that to Sir's satisfaction, she may be allowed to join Sir in bed and might be allowed to have an orgasm. I hope that is clear." And he left the room.
 
It took Janie's breath away to hear him talk like that. She watched him leave. She got up from the bed and bit her lip as she awaited for him to return. She slipped off her high heels. When he emerged from the bathroom, she took his place. She brushed her teeth and then washed her face. She took a deep breath and then walked into the bedroom. Mike was undressed and in bed.

She slid the straps of her dress off of her shoulders. She slithered out of her dress. Underneath she was wearing her most delicate black lace lingerie. She tried to feel confident and sexy in front of him. She unhooked her bra and let it fall to the floor. She unsnappped her garters and rolled off her stockings. She unfastened her garter belt, then she hooked her thumbs into her panties and slid them off.

She met his eyes.

"Sir, I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard. Please, Sir" Her voice shook as she asked.
 
Mike wondered for a moment if he had overstepped the mark. He had only just met the girl and on the basis of just the word 'sir' he had started ordering her around. But he needn't have worried - she meekly followed his instructions. While she was in the bathroom he undressed and got into bed, feeling himself harden as he anticipated her stripping and talking dirty for him.

She came back to the bedroom and slipped out of her dress. "Mmm, very nice," he muttered encouragingly as he admired her curvy young body in sexy black underwear. As she dropped the bra he gasped, "Ah, what beautiful breasts you have Janie ... round and firm, perfect!" The tent he was making in the duvet grew bigger and bigger as she gradually removed the lacy lingerie and stood there completely naked, and followed his last instruction, begging to be fucked, her voice quivering with desire.

"Really Janie, you want me to fuck you?" He said slowly, stressing the consonants. "Are you sure? I don't know whether I should. I mean, we've only known each other for four hours."
He made her wait for a while, enjoying the view of her wavy hair, her big dark eyes, her perfectly shaped tits, her slender waist, curvy hips and thighs and glistening pussy lips.

"Well, all right, if you insist, Sir will fuck you." He patted the bed next to him, and she didn't need a second invitation. He took her slender wrists in one strong hand and pinned them to the pillow above her head, and the kissed her gently on the lips and neck, and the down into her cleavage before sucking on a stiff nipple. He swung himself over her and forced her thighs wide apart with his strong legs, his thick hard cock nestling in her wet slit. He slid it up and own until he was coated with her lube, then move a little lower so that the tip dipped between her wide open lips.
"So, are you really sure you want me to fuck you? Do you think your tight little pussy can take something this big and hard? I wouldn't want to hurt you."
He teased her a little more, brushing his tip from side to side to open her up further, but his desire for her was so strong that he couldn't wait any longer and with one long slow push he entered her all the way, closing his eyes and growling at the intense pleasure of her wet silky folds sliding down over his entire length and sheathing and squeezing him.
 
Janie shivered just a little as she stood before him, undressing. She blushed when he complimented her breasts. She wasn't heavy, but she was curvy. She wasn't stick thin, she was fit but lush. She had to watch what she ate and stay active to stay slender.

She nodded when he asked her if she was sure. And then he patted the bed beside him. She crawled onto her spot, and then she was pinned to the bed. She whimpered softly and tipped her head back when he filled her. His mouth was on her skin, and she rocked up her hips, wanting more of him. She placed her feet on the bed, getting leverage so she could fuck him back.

She was so wet that she could hear him sliding in and out of her. She moaned and whimpered. Her skin was hot to the touch, and her cheeks were pink. Her nipples were at full attention.

"Thank you, Sir." She offered in her small voice. This was so new but it was her deepest fantasy.
 
The horny girl lifted her hips up and down against him, grinding and desperate for release after the way he had teased her and made her wait. She was so soaking wet that there was a squelching sound every time they thrust themselves together. She groaned and he could tell she was nearly there as she gasped out her thanks, callng him sir again.

But she wasn't going to get her orgasm that easily. He resolved to control and torment her for a little longer. He held her breasts down with his chest and put his mouth over hers, denying her the heavy breathing that she needed. Then he rammed himself all the way into her and held himself still, skewering her, pinning her to the bed with his cock so that she couldn't move, and holding her wrists firmly over her head. She tried to move to get the stimulation she so desperately needed but he was too strong for her.
"You will come when I want you to," he whispered, before locking her in a long kiss again.
He held her there, revelling in the sense of total control and domination of the beautiful young woman's body and her sexual response.

At last he decided it was time. He lifted himself off her, taking his weight off her and supporting himself on his left elbow. He withdrew slightly from her until he was only about half way in, so that she could move her pussy up and down over him as she wished. Finally he slid his right hand down between them and put two fingers right next to her clit, moving them up and down and side to side while his cock slid steadily in and out of her.
How long, he wondered? Ten seconds? Twenty?
 
She whimpered and moaned against his kisses. She sighed in relief when his fingers found her. She threw her head back, offering him the silky skin of her throat.

She gasped and whimpered as her body tensed. And then, she cried out softly as the climax washed over her body. She shook beneath him, her body clenching around him.

She shivered afterwards as she tried to catch her breath. He was still buried inside of her.

"Thank you, Sir." She whispered, her soft voice was just a little gravely from all of her moans and gasps.
 
Back
Top